*Respected* late term abortionist lies to women, puts them at risk...caught on tape.

And he was convicted of three.

They do the same thing with serial killers. Initially, they may be charged with dozens...but they end up convicting them of the rock solid ones.

And by your reasoning, that would mean they aren't monsters. Cuz they were only convicted of a few, instead of dozens?

Anyway. He's toast, and the abortion industry is on notice. 4 DHS officials lost their jobs, and they will be lucky if they don't face criminal prosecution as well. And I'll bet that the staff and doctors of nearby hospitals that didn't report are on tenterhooks about now, as they wonder whether or not they're going to get their asses sued by women who have been maimed or the families of those who have died.

Uh, no, most serial killers, they charge them with every murder they can prove... It's what they did with Gacy and Dahmner and Ted Bundy.

You fantasies aside, just as many abortions will be performed tomorrow as were yesterday.

And he was convicted of three.

They do the same thing with serial killers. Initially, they may be charged with dozens...but they end up convicting them of the rock solid ones.

And by your reasoning, that would mean they aren't monsters. Cuz they were only convicted of a few, instead of dozens?

Anyway. He's toast, and the abortion industry is on notice. 4 DHS officials lost their jobs, and they will be lucky if they don't face criminal prosecution as well. And I'll bet that the staff and doctors of nearby hospitals that didn't report are on tenterhooks about now, as they wonder whether or not they're going to get their asses sued by women who have been maimed or the families of those who have died.

Uh, no, most serial killers, they charge them with every murder they can prove... It's what they did with Gacy and Dahmner and Ted Bundy.

You fantasies aside, just as many abortions will be performed tomorrow as were yesterday.

But perhaps the medical community and those charged with the oversight of those abortions will be a little more mindful of what the law dictates...with regards to things like reporting crimes, abuse, etc. And maybe they will think twice before sending women to a butcher, instead of saying "You know, at this point, you have no legal options. You are going to have this baby, so you need to consider how to deal with that."

He was convicted, noomi. There was evidence and the verdict was UNANIMOUS.

There are 8 other people who also plead to a variety of charges, INCLUDING murder.

[

But perhaps the medical community and those charged with the oversight of those abortions will be a little more mindful of what the law dictates...with regards to things like reporting crimes, abuse, etc. And maybe they will think twice before sending women to a butcher, instead of saying "You know, at this point, you have no legal options. You are going to have this baby, so you need to consider how to deal with that."

Nope, women are never going to become unwilling breeding machines because you say so.

The fact that it took this much effort to bring down Gosnell, who was operating waaaay outside the norms, anyone who is ever moderately competent will simply make sure the right boxes are checked and the medical waste is disposed of properly.

They're only unwilling breeding machines when they're forced to have sex.

Is that your angle, joe?

They're only unwilling breeding machines when they're forced to have sex.

Is that your angle, joe?

Not Every woman has sex to make babies...

Sorry.

There is a way to prevent that you know...and it doesn't involve murdering late term babies either.:eusa_whistle:

Yup, and most people should use them.

But when they fail, I don't want some religious asshole telling them they have to have a baby they don't want. Or keeping them from getting a nice safe abortion and leaving them to a character like Gosnell.

They can use that crucifix for a suppository, as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry.

There is a way to prevent that you know...and it doesn't involve murdering late term babies either.:eusa_whistle:

But when they fail, I don't want some religious asshole telling them they have to have a baby they don't want. Or keeping them from getting a nice safe abortion and leaving them to a character like Gosnell.

If they don't want anymore babies... getting their tubes tied is a lot easier and more safe than an abortion. Infact, it is a day surgery AND the added benefit is you aren't killing another living thing. Or tack it on to your last wanted child birth visit....even better

Sorry.

You want pregnant mothers to use a crucifix for a suppository? Very telling of you Joe....would that be the next best thing to a coat hanger?

[

If they don't want anymore babies... getting their tubes tied is a lot easier and more safe than an abortion. Infact, it is a day surgery AND the added benefit is you aren't killing another living thing. Or tack it on to your last wanted child birth visit....even better

Oh hows this for a crazy idea.

You manage your body as you see fit... You can stuff your fat face with Twinkies while watching Jerry SPringer and feeling superior to "those people" to your heart's content.

You let everyone else manage THEIR bodies as they see fit.

What an absolutely crazy idea. I mean, that almost sounds like a definition of "freedom" that doesn't involve rich people abusing poor people.

Don't be obtuse... you know very well my suggestion was for these religious hags to stick it where the sun don't shine.

[

Oh hows this for a crazy idea.

You manage your body as you see fit... You can stuff your fat face with Twinkies while watching Jerry SPringer and feeling superior to "those people" to your heart's content.

You let everyone else manage THEIR bodies as they see fit.

What an absolutely crazy idea. I mean, that almost sounds like a definition of "freedom" that doesn't involve rich people abusing poor people.

Talk about a hypocrite...Hey Joe... how about you get your nose out of women's vaginas...and stop promoting sending the uninformed to butchers like Gosnell to be hacked up while you and your kind look the other way. :eusa_hand:

Don't be obtuse... you know very well my suggestion was for these religious hags to stick it where the sun don't shine.

I think it would be much better if you took your own advice actually.
:eusa_angel:

[

Talk about a hypocrite...Hey Joe... how about you get your nose out of women's vaginas...and stop promoting sending the uninformed to butchers like Gosnell to be hacked up while you and your kind look the other way. :eusa_hand:

You're weird fantasies about me aside, I've made my position clear.

Free aboriton, national health coverage, comprehensive sex education where anyone who says "God" is made to wear a dunce cap.

[

You're weird fantasies about me aside, I've made my position clear.

Free aboriton, national health coverage, comprehensive sex education where anyone who says "God" is made to wear a dunce cap.

Not a fantasy...all anyone has to do is read your opinions. :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back