*Respected* late term abortionist lies to women, puts them at risk...caught on tape.

If the baby was already dead, there would be no reason to snip the spine, you moron.

I can agree with that, but that isn't physical evidence the babies were alive and breathing, is it?

How can a jury convict someone of murder when there was no physical evidence to suggest the babies were breathing at the time the spines were snipped?

Its a simple question that should be answered.
You may very well be the dumbest person on this board. Others who worked there gave sworn testimony. People were cross-examined and evidence was presented to the jury, and the jury gave their decision. That's what trials are for. You are either dumb or you are struggling to defend your pro abortion position. But I guess the two are intertwined.

The people who worked at the clinic took part in these abortions, yet you take their word as gospel? Why?

And the study was published in 2012, with data collected from 1998-2005.
Honestly, that's a good one though. I'm used to your ridiculous posturing and lies, but every now and then you hit with one from left field that I would never have dreamed of...the study can be attributed to Bush..nope, didn't see that coming.

Moron.

What that tells me is that the Bush administation, which was notorious for suppressing reports when the Science didn't say what Jesus wanted, couldn't paint this one to their liking no matter how hard they tried.

Point is- Real Scientists and Statisticians studied this issue, and found childbirth 14 times more hazardous than abortion. (Although to be fair, both numbers are so statistically low today to be very safe procedures.)

One witness testified that a baby was dropped into a toilet and was swimming around, trying to survive, and Gosnell pulled it out and snipped it's spine.

A premature infant has no sense of danger, and couldn't have been 'swimming' around 'trying' to 'get out'. In fact, a newborn baby will hold its breath under water - it has no sense of danger.

One witness testified that a baby was dropped into a toilet and was swimming around, trying to survive, and Gosnell pulled it out and snipped it's spine.

A premature infant has no sense of danger, and couldn't have been 'swimming' around 'trying' to 'get out'. In fact, a newborn baby will hold its breath under water - it has no sense of danger.
So the witnesses were lying? Hmm, why wouldn't the jury have picked up on that, especially since they were at the trial and you weren't?

Chances of a pardon for this murderer by the President?

Pretty damned good if you ask me sometime around January 18, 2017.

Immie

Why would he do that?

The courts will probably throw out the fetal murder charges on appeal, but the guy is still going down for the negligent homicide and the drug dealing.

But I'll ask you the question the other anti-choice zealots refuse to answer.

Why weren't any of the WOMEN who had these abortions put on trial?

So the witnesses were lying? Hmm, why wouldn't the jury have picked up on that, especially since they were at the trial and you weren't?

That witness worked at the damn clinic and had probably snipped the spines of babies themselves - why the HELL do you believe them?

Yeah, they are pretending it didn't happen, and also pretending the grand jury didn't deliver a scathing indictment of the entire industry...multiple groups who are trusted with the oversight and protection of vulnerable individuals...and who, time after time, failed the public miserably. Why? Because they are part of the sickness.

Abortion, except in cases of medical emergency, should be illegal. Legal, it leads to increased depravity of society, and abuse of those who most need our protection...pregnant women, and children.

24 mutants who couldn't get out of Jury duty don't impress me. If Jury's are to be believed, OJ Simpson didn't kill anyone and we didn't see 4 cops beat the snot out of Rodney King.

Legal or illegal- women are going to get abortions. Period. In the Philippines, where abortion is illegal and they just Loooooove Jesus, they have more abortions than we do.

That witness worked at the damn clinic and had probably snipped the spines of babies themselves - why the HELL do you believe them?
Some of them did, and they admitted they did. I guess you're trying to say the good doctor didn't do anything wrong, huh? He's an innocent victim of the right wing conspiracy?

Because they really NEED to believe that. Forget she's mentally ill and has a history of problems and was threatened with criminal charges... She could have accused Gosnell of witchcraft.

The Right-Wingers scream all day about the "constitution", but ignore it when they are about to get someone they don't like.

Some of them did, and they admitted they did. I guess you're trying to say the good doctor didn't do anything wrong, huh? He's an innocent victim of the right wing conspiracy?

I never said Gosnell didn't do wrong - he did, and he deserves to be jailed. BUT I have an issue with believing the word of employees who killed these babies as well
How can a criminal suddenly become credible?

I never said Gosnell didn't do wrong - he did, and he deserves to be jailed. BUT I have an issue with believing the word of employees who killed these babies as well
Yeah, I know what you're saying. Attack the whistle blowers instead of the real monster who was in charge of the carnage.

Yeah, I know what you're saying. Attack the whistle blowers instead of the real monster who was in charge of the carnage.

The whistle blowers were a part of it!!!

Remember the Washington sniper? What if that 18 year old kid had said that his father forced him to do it, and therefore he wasn't as guilty?
How'd you think about that?

A Whistle-blower would have been the person who walked out that day and reported it to the cops.

A Co-conspirator is someone who engages in the same behavior, is threatened with prosecution, and says whatever she is coached to say by prosecutors.

Clearly, if you don't have an agenda, the former is more credible than the latter.

But this was never, ever about finding the truth. This was about claiming "hundreds" of babies were murdered,a nd then going down to seven, then to four, and then to three.

Again, there's a difference between a trial and a witch hunt.

Remember the Washington sniper? What if that 18 year old kid had said that his father forced him to do it, and therefore he wasn't as guilty?
I haven't said the whistle blowers were not a part of it. If you're not defending the doctor, what point exactly are you trying to make?

I haven't said the whistle blowers were not a part of it. If you're not defending the doctor, what point exactly are you trying to make?

My point is that you don't believe a criminal to get to another criminal.

And at the same time you're saying he deserves jail time, so you must think they have some credibility.

And at the same time you're saying he deserves jail time, so you must think they have some credibility.

There was a woman who actually died to to the lack of care she received, he should be jailed for that, as well as having a dirty clinic and not giving the women the proper medication.
As for the babies he killed after birth, since there is no physical evidence they were alive, he shouldn't have been charged or convicted.

And I certainly don't wish to believe a word the employees say, when they are as guilty as Gosnell!

As for the babies he killed after birth, since there is no physical evidence they were alive, he shouldn't have been charged or convicted.

And I certainly don't wish to believe a word the employees say, when they are as guilty as Gosnell!
First you say "As for the babies he killed", then you say there's no evidence he killed them. Classic.

Forum List

Back