*Respected* late term abortionist lies to women, puts them at risk...caught on tape.

As for the babies he killed after birth, since there is no physical evidence they were alive, he shouldn't have been charged or convicted.

And I certainly don't wish to believe a word the employees say, when they are as guilty as Gosnell!
First you say "As for the babies he killed", then you say there's no evidence he killed them. Classic.

Well, what do I call them? Since he was convicted of killing babies, I will refer to them as babies. I can't refer to them as fetus babies, can I?

There were freezers full of evidence. Boxes and bags full of evidence.

If the baby was already dead, there would be no reason to snip the spine, you moron.

I can agree with that, but that isn't physical evidence the babies were alive and breathing, is it?

How can a jury convict someone of murder when there was no physical evidence to suggest the babies were breathing at the time the spines were snipped?

Its a simple question that should be answered.
You may very well be the dumbest person on this board. Others who worked there gave sworn testimony. People were cross-examined and evidence was presented to the jury, and the jury gave their decision. That's what trials are for. You are either dumb or you are struggling to defend your pro abortion position. But I guess the two are intertwined.
It's a blatant attempt by the ghoul to minimize the MURDER of those innocent lives, to minimize the lives of those who were brutally murdered by her hero, and to minimize the fact that the mothers of those innocent lives should be held accountable for their actions in the murders.

One must always understand when dealing with Noomi, that she's a twsted freak who fully admitted she would have committed straight up infanticide on conjoined twins that were referenced in another thread, AFTER THEY WERE BORN, because she considered them to be nothing more than "monstrocities."

My point is that you don't believe a criminal to get to another criminal.
And at the same time you're saying he deserves jail time, so you must think they have some credibility.

There was a woman who actually died to to the lack of care she received, he should be jailed for that, as well as having a dirty clinic and not giving the women the proper medication.
As for the babies he killed after birth, since there is no physical evidence they were alive, he shouldn't have been charged or convicted.

And I certainly don't wish to believe a word the employees say, when they are as guilty as Gosnell!
HE SNIPPED THEIR FUCKING SPINES, YOU GHOUL!

Christ, it's quite obvious they were alive, hence, HE SNIPPED THEIR FUCKING SPINES, YOU GHOUL!

Not giving the women the proper medication...lol...he was selling drugs to them.

A dirty clinic...which ran 24 hours a day, mostly with gosnell absent and only ignorant, minority girls and women that he *trained*.

He delivered the babies instead of killing them in utero because he was inflicting too many injuries on the women doing it the other way. Piercing uteruses, intestines, and bowels. So he determined it was safer for the women to deliver the babies, and then just kill them.

The women were desperate...many of them victims of violent crime, allegedly. He has a history of conducting bizarro, harmful studies, having been in trouble once before for being part of a disastrous *study* that consisted of going to another country to place balls of razors in pregnant women's uteruses...a new form of "abortion" meant to help underprivileged women everywhere, it killed and maimed, of course.

So Gosnell took the money of these pregnant women, shot them up and had his druggie, depraved staff shoot them up as well, and sold them drugs, then induced labor and killed their babies.

Now what he did with the babies, afterward....well, that would take us in a whole different area of depravity, because it appears he cracked jokes about them, and killed them in a couple of different ways before deciding the snip snip method was most efficient...all with the staff's knowledge and assistance, because after all, he was *training* them. And they were probably in a drug haze for years.

Then, hopefully after the baby expired and sometime before it turned to jello in the fridge or in a bag out back, he chopped off footsies and put them in jars, as a way to perhaps some day solve some big rape case concerning one of h is "patients". Who probably reported brutal conditions to him all the time....though, like most good abortionists....he would not report such things. Because it is a woman's choice to be terrified, and beaten, and raped, and then aborted. It's her RIGHT to have those things done to her.

Breaking News... no death penalty... the skumbag waived his right of appeal in return for two (2) Life Sentences... formal sentencing tomorrow... per CNN TV a few minutes ago

Yeah figured it would roll out like that.

Works for me. His days are numbered, anyway.

The babies he killed were largely the offspring of his new roommates'.

First you say "As for the babies he killed", then you say there's no evidence he killed them. Classic.

Well, what do I call them? Since he was convicted of killing babies, I will refer to them as babies. I can't refer to them as fetus babies, can I?

You should have said the babies he "allegedly" killed. But most of us knew that's what you meant. Just ignore these assholes.

No, he actually did kill babies. Born, live babies. Hence the murder convictions.

Yes there were.

So what?

The guy isn't getting anything more severe now than he would have gotten if he had just been convicted for Killing Mrs. Mongar.

But heck, she wasn't white or American, it wasn't that important. The important thing was to get a court to say aborition is murder under the most convoluted circumstances ever.

And if you have to make Faustian bargains to get it, so be it.

At least when Stalin did a show trial, people were actually executed afterwards.

Yeah figured it would roll out like that.

Works for me. His days are numbered, anyway.

Then what was the point?

Why give all the co-conspirators lesser sentences if you only give him what he probably would have gotten for just the drug charges?

Which only proves that he dismembered the babies after they were delivered - it doesn't prove that he killed them when they were alive.

And at the same time you're saying he deserves jail time, so you must think they have some credibility.

There was a woman who actually died to to the lack of care she received, he should be jailed for that, as well as having a dirty clinic and not giving the women the proper medication.

HE SNIPPED THEIR FUCKING SPINES, YOU GHOUL!

Christ, it's quite obvious they were alive, hence, HE SNIPPED THEIR FUCKING SPINES, YOU GHOUL!

That doesn't prove they were alive.

If you see a dead body with stab wounds, can you tell by looking at it that the person was breathing when they were stabbed? Or do you need a ME to tell you?

They had bodies, and the first hand testimony of people who were there and also participated. I don't know why you keep insisting that there wasn't any evidence. It's absolutely not the case, in fact, it's complete fabricated. There were BUSHELS of evidence...i.e., BODIES. They were everywhere. The coroner said he'd never seen anythink like it, and that it was hard to deal with. There were 47 or 48 babies taken out of the clinic.

Last edited:
They had bodies, and the first hand testimony of people who were there and also participated. I don't know why you keep insisting that there wasn't any evidence. It's absolutely not the case, in fact, it's complete fabricated. There were BUSHELS of evidence...i.e., BODIES. They were everywhere. The coroner said he'd never seen anythink like it, and that it was hard to deal with. There were 47 or 48 babies taken out of the clinic.

Okay, but he was ONLY charged with 7.

And then 4.

Then they only found him guilty of three. Two of whom were allegedely killed by other people. According to the witness testimony you put so much faith in.

So really, the only one where you have a case is MAYBE Baby A... and that entirely rests on the testimony of witnesses who were 1) On Drugs 2) had mental issues and 3) were threatened with prosecution if they didn't testify.

And he was convicted of three.

They do the same thing with serial killers. Initially, they may be charged with dozens...but they end up convicting them of the rock solid ones.

And by your reasoning, that would mean they aren't monsters. Cuz they were only convicted of a few, instead of dozens?

Anyway. He's toast, and the abortion industry is on notice. 4 DHS officials lost their jobs, and they will be lucky if they don't face criminal prosecution as well. And I'll bet that the staff and doctors of nearby hospitals that didn't report are on tenterhooks about now, as they wonder whether or not they're going to get their asses sued by women who have been maimed or the families of those who have died.

Forum List

Back