*Respected* late term abortionist lies to women, puts them at risk...caught on tape.

[

Talk about a hypocrite...Hey Joe... how about you get your nose out of women's vaginas...and stop promoting sending the uninformed to butchers like Gosnell to be hacked up while you and your kind look the other way. :eusa_hand:

You're weird fantasies about me aside, I've made my position clear.

Free aboriton, national health coverage, comprehensive sex education where anyone who says "God" is made to wear a dunce cap.

Not a fantasy...all anyone has to do is read your opinions. :eusa_liar:

Actually, you are the one who wants to stick your nose in lady's organs.

My position is that abortion should be legal because women will get them NO MATTER WHAT THE LAW IS.

Laws that are unenforceable shouldn't be laws.

Every country that has tried to ban abortion has failed miserably, all the way back to the fuckin' Roman Empire.

The problem is, you religious whacks want to treat a medical issue like a moral one... and there's no moral issue here at all.

You're weird fantasies about me aside, I've made my position clear.

Free aboriton, national health coverage, comprehensive sex education where anyone who says "God" is made to wear a dunce cap.

My position is that abortion should be legal because women will get them NO MATTER WHAT THE LAW IS.

Every country that has tried to ban abortion has failed miserably, all the way back to the fuckin' Roman Empire.

The problem is, you religious whacks want to treat a medical issue like a moral one... and there's no moral issue here at all.

Frag out ! Man Joe, you are losing your stuff. I hope you get your shit together for 2014.

^he gives the decent abortion doctors a bad name. Most are good people who care about their patients, but we never hear about those.

He was heretofore one of the most respected abortion doctors.

They're ghouls without exception, they despise women, and they kill, maim and exploit them. That's what abortion is about. There is not one abortion doctor that does it because they want to do something positive for women.

The part ware the woman asked about the dead fetus being inside her was damn creepy. Hi likened it to a roast in a crock pot. Just weird.

You look at those who support abortion...they lie about it all the time. People like joe, and noomi, who maintain that the baby isn't a person, who claim that women aren't coerced (joe actually maintains that women are never forced into abortions). They maintain that we have enough, even TOO MUCH oversight of the industry, that all the stats that we receive are pristine, that women aren't injured or killed, that it's a walk in the park...a favor done for women by people who have only their best interests at heart.

If anything bad happens, it's because those horrible right to lifers dared to stick their noses where they don't belong..if nobody checked, why, of course nothing bad would never happen! These monsters operating the clinics in the light of day are only there because the right to lifers prevent women from killing their babies outright, legally! How dare they! And as long as they object, then the choicers will continue to protect the illegal clinics...or so they say.

The choicers feed poor, young, and immigrant women lies about the abortion industry. The abortion clinics lie to them about the procedure. They help pimps and traffickers force women into abortions, and refuse to report the crimes they see. They withhold information about the risks and the reality of what is going on. They insist women should not be *forced* to have ultrasounds in order to correctly determine the age of the baby, because it's *invasive*. Yes, it allows them to fudge the numbers, but of course that's not why they object to it, because we all know that abortionists would never lie about such a thing!

It's a creepy business, run by creepy people, and supported by creepy people who have no compunction about the fact that they're killing women and perfectly viable babies by the gross, and telling them that they're doing them a favor when they do it.

Last edited:

Frag out ! Man Joe, you are losing your stuff. I hope you get your shit together for 2014.

Duly noted you couldn't answer the point.

Please name a nation that has banned abortion and had that ban successfully work.

We're waiting.

^he gives the decent abortion doctors a bad name. Most are good people who care about their patients, but we never hear about those.

They're ghouls without exception, they despise women, and they kill, maim and exploit them. That's what abortion is about. There is not one abortion doctor that does it because they want to do something positive for women.

The part ware the woman asked about the dead fetus being inside her was damn creepy. Hi likened it to a roast in a crock pot. Just weird.

Most abortion doctors are women themselves.

Not even a nice try.

You look at those who support abortion...they lie about it all the time. People like joe, and noomi, who maintain that the baby isn't a person, who claim that women aren't coerced (joe actually maintains that women are never forced into abortions). They maintain that we have enough, even TOO MUCH oversight of the industry, that all the stats that we receive are pristine, that women aren't injured or killed, that it's a walk in the park...a favor done for women by people who have only their best interests at heart.

If anything bad happens, it's because those horrible right to lifers dared to stick their noses where they don't belong..if nobody checked, why, of course nothing bad would never happen! These monsters operating the clinics in the light of day are only there because the right to lifers prevent women from killing their babies outright, legally! How dare they! And as long as they object, then the choicers will continue to protect the illegal clinics...or so they say.

The choicers feed poor, young, and immigrant women lies about the abortion industry. The abortion clinics lie to them about the procedure. They help pimps and traffickers force women into abortions, and refuse to report the crimes they see. They withhold information about the risks and the reality of what is going on. They insist women should not be *forced* to have ultrasounds in order to correctly determine the age of the baby, because it's *invasive*. Yes, it allows them to fudge the numbers, but of course that's not why they object to it, because we all know that abortionists would never lie about such a thing!

It's a creepy business, run by creepy people, and supported by creepy people who have no compunction about the fact that they're killing women and perfectly viable babies by the gross, and telling them that they're doing them a favor when they do it.

Notice again, that Ally never blames the women for abortion.

She really needs to believe that women have nothing to do with that decision.

Come on, do you really think that we are performing 1.2 million abortion every year on hookers?

Most abortion doctors are women themselves.

Not even a nice try.

You're a lying douche. Most are male.

Come on, do you really think that we are performing 1.2 million abortion every year on hookers?

Notice again, joe hates women. Which explains his love of abortion.

Notice again, joe hates women. Which explains his love of abortion.

I'm totally indifferent to whether they get abortions or not. That's on them.

But I have to ask the question- do you really think every woman who has an abortion is being forced into by a pimp or an abusive boyfriend?

Do you really think there aren't women out there who think, "Sorry, I'm not ready to be a parent right now. I have other goals in life."

Because, frankly, every woman I've known whose had an abortion was exactly that.

I knew you couldn't answer the question.

Because you never do.

Frankly, I think I have you pegged. You need to really take responsibility for your own decisions.

Put your woody away, joe, you freak.

I think he might actually be moving by himself. It has a mind of its own..

disney_pixar_toy_story_woody_lifesize_cutout_buy_now_at_starstills__16597.jpg

Forum List

Back