*Respected* late term abortionist lies to women, puts them at risk...caught on tape.

The convenience of conscience. Rationalized in-utero death.

Gone and forgotten.

Momma got the choice done on her.

Choice-be-gone. You choose 'em we lose 'em.

No fuss, no muss.

With a simple flush.

Trash the child, go wild.

Party on sisters.

No, they shouldn't..

But they do.

So this is your argument, that because a FEW families are dysfunctional, everyone should be denied the right to control themselves.

What if that 16 year old girl agreed with her parents that she was too young to carry a baby to term?

We could trade hard luck cases all day, but the thing is, at the end of the day, it should be the woman's decision, and in this case it was.

I love it when abortionists use the term lifer as a perjorative.

Lifers claim to be lifers, but they care nothing about the lives of children already born.
YOU, are the freak that abjectly stated you would have MURDERED the conjoined twins referenced in that other thread, AFTER THEY WERE BORN, because in your obviously sick and twisted mind, you stated they were nothing more than ''MONSTROCITIES''

And now, you're going to sit up here and tell us you give a shit about ANY child?

Wench, you should never be allowed around ANY child....You are obviously capable of committing deviant shit against them, your own words up here have fully proven it, and hopefully the people around you watch you like a hawk when you ARE around any child or children.....And hopefully, based on your admissions on this board, the authorities in your country are watching you like a hawk.....It's obviously necessary.

yup, because if you live in the real world, you obviously need to be watched if you don't accept the religious bullshit that fetuses are the same as children.

In the case you keep talking about, I don't recall Noomi ever saying that she thought the two-headed girl should be killed after she (they?) were born. But their parents did them no favors brining them into the world. They had to chop of one of their arms to make them look more "Normal".

Also, if you marry her, does that technically count as polygamy?

Lifers claim to be lifers, but they care nothing about the lives of children already born.
YOU, are the freak that abjectly stated you would have MURDERED the conjoined twins referenced in that other thread, AFTER THEY WERE BORN, because in your obviously sick and twisted mind, you stated they were nothing more than ''MONSTROCITIES''

And now, you're going to sit up here and tell us you give a shit about ANY child?

Wench, you should never be allowed around ANY child....You are obviously capable of committing deviant shit against them, your own words up here have fully proven it, and hopefully the people around you watch you like a hawk when you ARE around any child or children.....And hopefully, based on your admissions on this board, the authorities in your country are watching you like a hawk.....It's obviously necessary.

yup, because if you live in the real world, you obviously need to be watched if you don't accept the religious bullshit that fetuses are the same as children.

In the case you keep talking about, I don't recall Noomi ever saying that she thought the two-headed girl should be killed after she (they?) were born. But their parents did them no favors brining them into the world. They had to chop of one of their arms to make them look more "Normal".

Nooooooo, ghoul,........when one of your fellow ghouls abjectly states they would MURDER another human being, or beings, it shows that they are clearly capable of doing such things......Therefore, they should be watched like a hawk around those they obviously hold a deep seated hatred and disdain for,.....in your fellow ghouls case, that would be a deep seated hatred and disdain for children, period.

Like you, Noomi's a fuckin' ghoul.....The words you two freaks spew forth, fully confirms that FACT.

This post screams "red herring", "strawman", and "non-sequitur" all at once.

[
Nooooooo, ghoul,........when one of your fellow ghouls abjectly states they would MURDER another human being, or beings, it shows that they are clearly capable of doing such things......Therefore, they should be watched like a hawk around those they obviously hold a deep seated hatred and disdain for,.....in your fellow ghouls case, that would be a deep seated hatred and disdain for children, period.

Like you, Noomi's a fuckin' ghoul.....The words you two freaks spew forth, fully confirms that FACT.

Fetuses aren't babies... Sorry, man.

So you are admitting you've been lying about saying Noomi said the two headed freak sisters should have been killed after they were born?

Fix the quoting feature, dumbass.

Oh, still no argument, huh? Anyhow, I'm not the site developer. Fix the attitude, dipshit.

The site works fine. You didn't edit properly.

Argument was made, and you were unable to answer it, as usual.

To review-

The Law says fetuses aren't babies. Neither does medical science, the Bible, or even common sense. We don't have funerals for miscarriages or treat tampons as crime scenes.

Jester claimed that Noomi suggested that a severely deformed set of conjoined twins be killed after they were born. I asked him to provide the link to where she actually said that.

He hasn't manned up yet.

Fix the quoting feature, dumbass.

Oh, still no argument, huh? Anyhow, I'm not the site developer. Fix the attitude, dipshit.

To review-

The Law says fetuses aren't babies. Neither does medical science, the Bible, or even common sense. We don't have funerals for miscarriages or treat tampons as crime scenes.

Jester claimed that Noomi suggested that a severely deformed set of conjoined twins be killed after they were born. I asked him to provide the link to where she actually said that.

He hasn't manned up yet.

If you haven't already noticed, you lost the moment you criticized my edit.

And if you haven't already studied basic Human Embryology and Developmental Biology, they both classify an embryo and fetus as "immature human offspring" the very nomenclature given to fetuses and embryos developing in the womb suggest they are human; such as "human embryo" and "human fetus." Science can acknowledge that little detail, you cannot.

That there is a scientific refutation of your claim.

He hasn't manned up yet.

I did say that - because IMO, people who are so grossly disabled should die with dignity. It is cruel to keep them alive like that.

To review-

He hasn't manned up yet.

If you haven't already noticed, you lost the moment you criticized my edit.

And if you haven't already studied basic Human Embryology and Developmental Biology, they both classify an embryo and fetus as "immature human offspring" the very nomenclature given to fetuses and embryos developing in the womb suggest they are human; such as "human embryo" and "human fetus." Science can acknowledge that little detail, you cannot.

That there is a scientific refutation of your claim.

Using "human" as an adjective doesn't make it human.

Human Immuniodeficiency Virus isn't human. It just effects humans. So, sorry, no fetuses still aren't human under the law. or Science.

A fetus cannot live outside the human body. ERgo, it has no rights.

He hasn't manned up yet.

I did say that - because IMO, people who are so grossly disabled should die with dignity. It is cruel to keep them alive like that.

But they got their own reality show!

That's the important thing.

I'm so glad they brought it out of the back alleys.

After all, we'd not see this king of thing otherwise...

whats that you say? Abortion on demand was supposed to end this kind of thing?

Not end it...just make it legal. These ding dongs couldn't care less how the abortions are performed....just as long as they are.

They have said as much a million times on this board.

He hasn't manned up yet.

Yes, because dying with dignity totally equals having your spine severed, being dismembered,shoved in a trash bag and kept in some loons refrigerator . Or better yet flushed down the toilet. :cuckoo:

He hasn't manned up yet.

BTW freak. They enjoy being alive...live normal lives, are productive, do all the same things every other person enjoys doing. They have friends and family that love them and now even work as teachers mentoring children. Who gives a shit if their existence offends you or not.

Who the hell are you? :cuckoo:

I'm so glad they brought it out of the back alleys.

After all, we'd not see this king of thing otherwise...

whats that you say? Abortion on demand was supposed to end this kind of thing?

Not end it...just make it legal. These ding dongs couldn't care less how the abortions are performed....just as long as they are.

They have said as much a million times on this board.

No, we really haven't.

Abortions are going to happen no matter what the law is.

Countries that ban them like the Philippines have more abortions than we do.

We want them to be safe. Our problem with Gosnell was that he was a bad doctor, not that he was terminating fetuses. He didn't look out for his patients.

Of course, there would have been no patients had not the Religious Whacks put so many barriers to legal abortions for poor people.

He hasn't manned up yet.

BTW freak. They enjoy being alive...live normal lives, are productive, do all the same things every other person enjoys doing. They have friends and family that love them and now even work as teachers mentoring children. Who gives a shit if their existence offends you or not.

Who the hell are you? :cuckoo:

So being on a freak show on TLC is "living a normal life" by you?

The point was, these twins had to undergo YEARS of surgeries, including lopping off one of their arms in order to look more "Normal".

Forum List

Back