Responding to Comey's statement discrediting dozens of Hillary lies, the GOP

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
calls into question the integrity a career Justice guy who even Apple couldn't discredit over hacking an Iphone, and who even took on the White House over warrantless spying and .... wait for it .... calls him to testify before Congress about his discretionary decision to not recommend indicting a former Sec of State

sees their presidential nominee accuse Clinton of personal graft in the email debacle, and accuses the FBI of being in an illegal conspiracy to thwart justice.

Does anyone seriously wonder why odds are about 4-1 that Hillary will be the next president?

calls into question the integrity a career Justice guy who even Apple couldn't discredit over hacking an Iphone, and who even took on the White House over warrantless spying and .... wait for it .... calls him to testify before Congress about his discretionary decision to not recommend indicting a former Sec of State

sees their presidential nominee accuse Clinton of personal graft in the email debacle, and accuses the FBI of being in an illegal conspiracy to thwart justice.

Does anyone seriously wonder why odds are about 4-1 that Hillary will be the next president?

Considering the stupidity of an astonishing large number among the Democrats and their supporters, no.

And yet, it ain't over. :funnyface:

Considering the stupidity of an astonishing large number among the Democrats and their supporters, no.

billy, billy billy. I recall when you were cheering the Iraq debacle, and I, not you, was the goper. And, no this isn't over. The gop will drag this carcass through the streets of Mogadishu till they've lost the war of credibility, just like they did with whitewater, lewinskygate, benghanzigte and now the latest.

Not that Hillary is a transparent and basically honest person. She isn't. But you and the RW brigade will never take victory for a final answer..

billy, billy billy. I recall when you were cheering the Iraq debacle

Yes. It was about the time when even Democrats were cheering the Iraq debacle, which of course has no relation to Hillary's trail of crimes.

Dude, comey said she mishandled numerous classified files. He said she deleted work related emails. That is a crime. He even basically said if it was anyone else, they would be in trouble. Yet, he didn't recommend anything.
WTF do you expect them to do?

She got away with something that others have been punished for.
But then, the others were unfortunate in that their last name wasn't "Clinton".

Can someone explain... what is the difference between "extremely careless" and "grossly negligent"? I mean... I have always assumed they were the same.

Comey stood there and practically indicted Hillary Clinton of violating the Espionage Act... laid out the cut and dry, slam dunk case that any first year prosecutor could've made... THEN, completely exonerated her because "she didn't intend to" break the law. Since when does "intent" have a damn thing to do with this?

If a drunk gets behind the wheel... his intent is to drive home. He doesn't intend to pose a risk to public safety. What you intend has nothing to do with what the law says.

Now, some of you think we should just move along... put all this behind us... don't say anything else about it... let bygones be bygones... what-the-fuck-EVER!

No. We. Shouldn't!

Congress needs to start subpoenaing records and transcripts. Everyone involved in this needs to be investigated as to how this decision was made. Some shenanigans have gone on here and everyone knows it. We cannot sit idly by while our system of justice is made a complete mockery of. I don't know what the Clinton's have that they can break the laws with impunity and just walk away, time and time again. Anyone else would be rotting in Federal prison for 10 years over what she did.

The other day, I posted a thread "The Fix is In!" I pretty much nailed what was about to go down... BUT... I really thought Comey would come out and say... We didn't find anything of significance in our investigation to suggest she broke any laws. Quite the contrary... he explicitly detailed exactly how she broke the law six ways from Sunday. There was no question about it.... she definitely broke the law.

People... THIS IS A PROBLEM!

I don't give a damn if you're Republican, Democrat or what... you HAVE TO RESPECT THE RULE OF LAW! If we are not a nation of laws, we are not a nation.

Forum List

Back