🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Restaurant Bans Guns...But Not Armed Robbery

Just men?

Got news for ya. I am a woman. Some thug tries to rob me or pulls a gun on me and he is going to get a really big surprise. It's the principle of the matter. But..you are determined to denigrate me for standing up for whate I believe. As I said before...

*shrug*
That's a stupid principle to die for.

The best advice in a rape, for example, is to lay back and enjoy it. It's brutal advice but life on this planet is brutal. You make your call as you need to but dying to protect cash, that is a Fool's Errand no matter what the circumstances.

Holy shit. Lay back and enjoy it is your advice for rape victims. Not arm and defend yourself but just lay back and enjoy the moment. Maybe they can position themselves to reach orgasm while their at it.

Sorry your evening run was interrupted with a brutal forced fucking ladies but you may as well relax and enjoy the moment. I mean really how bad can it be?

You're a strange fucking guy. If they hold a gun to her head somehow that's not something that matters? What does it take to matter if that doesn't do it for you?
What matters is Why, not the act itself. If I aim a nuke at your house, does that matter, or does it matter why I aimed a nuke at your house?

The object lesson of my story is he should have tried to stop the rape, and they might have, and he didn't and he lost the girl and suffered from the guilt. I won't suffer any guilt if Red Robin loses some cash or my wife loses a watch to a robber. That's not worth dying for.

However, some things are worth dying for, but most things aren't. If you think American businesses want you to play the hero, you're wrong. It's not worth dying for, which is why they post the signs that say No Weapons - No Guns. It's just business and no one needs to die over that. They want Customers, not John Wayne wannabees.

Last edited:
Holy shit. Lay back and enjoy it is your advice for rape victims. Not arm and defend yourself but just lay back and enjoy the moment. Maybe they can position themselves to reach orgasm while their at it.

Sorry your evening run was interrupted with a brutal forced fucking ladies but you may as well relax and enjoy the moment. I mean really how bad can it be?
It's tried and true advice, if you want to live that is? I said it was brutal, and it's also true.

Are you Pro-Life or not? If you are then that, and not if you've been raped, is what matters. Brutal right? Sure thing, but you are alive to tell the tale. That is what matters right, to Pro-Lifers?

Well, since you have resorted to name calling because I have a differing view, I think I am done with ya. No matter what you say, you will not change my mind on what I feel is important to ME. I don't expect you to change your mind either, but I will not resort to being an asshole like you are being. Hows that for name calling?

Love,
Drama Queen Who Carries.

Godspeed to you, and your drama.

You're a strange fucking guy. If they hold a gun to her head somehow that's not something that matters? What does it take to matter if that doesn't do it for you?
What matters is Why, not the act itself. If I aim a nuke at your house, does that matter, or does it matter why I aimed a nuke at your house?

The object lesson of my story is he should have tried to stop the rape, and they might have, and he didn't and he lost the girl and suffered from the guilt. I won't suffer any guilt if Red Robin loses some cash or my wife loses a watch to robber. That's not worth dying for.

Some things are worth dying for, but most things aren't. If you think American businesses what you to play the hero, you're wrong. It's not worth dying for, which is why they post the signs that say No Weapons - No Guns. It's just business and no one needs to die over that. They want Customers, not John Wayne wannabees.

So while they are raping your wife you are going to have a little chat with them to determine why they are doing it before you run home to get a gun to stop them.

If they have the right reason I suppose you could just tell her to lay back and enjoy the moment! Sorry sweety but this is a rape for a good cause, just relax and enjoy.

And you do what? Jerk your pants down and jack off to become part of the right reason moment? Film it for your family video of things that were just right and happy? You could explain in the video the kids mother was being raped for the right reasons and it was more a family event than a crime.

How do explain to them that this was more about the reason why they raped her than the actual crime and how you justified it all?

Let me get this straight. You want a rape victim to LAY BACK AND ENJOY IT????

Did I read that right?

The object lesson of my story is he should have tried to stop the rape, and they might have, and he didn't and he lost the girl and suffered from the guilt. I won't suffer any guilt if Red Robin loses some cash or my wife loses a watch to robber. That's not worth dying for.

Some things are worth dying for, but most things aren't. If you think American businesses what you to play the hero, you're wrong. It's not worth dying for, which is why they post the signs that say No Weapons - No Guns. It's just business and no one needs to die over that. They want Customers, not John Wayne wannabees.

So while they are raping your wife you are going to have a little chat with them to determine why they are doing it before you run home to get a gun to stop them.

If they have the right reason I suppose you could just tell her to lay back and enjoy the moment! Sorry sweety but this is a rape for a good cause, just relax and enjoy.

And you do what? Jerk your pants down and jack off to become part of the right reason moment? Film it for your family video of things that were just right and happy? You could explain in the video the kids mother was being raped for the right reasons and it was more a family event than a crime.

How do explain to them that this was more about the reason why they raped her than the actual crime and how you justified it all?
I read what you wrote, twice, and it's total nonsense so I will do you a favor and ignore it.

It's tried and true advice, if you want to live that is? I said it was brutal, and it's also true.

Are you Pro-Life or not? If you are then that, and not if you've been raped, is what matters. Brutal right? Sure thing, but you are alive to tell the tale. That is what matters right, to Pro-Lifers?

So we have now taken guns to rape victims just need to lay down and enjoy it to getting raped is pro-life.

So let me see if I follow your logic here.

You don't need a gun to defend yourself just lay down and go with it. If you're being raped just lay down and go with it. Not defending yourself is pro-life.

So that is what you're saying here?

I read what you wrote, twice, and it's total nonsense so I will do you a favor and ignore it.

You're doing yourself the favor by ignoring the response to your ignorant postings.

Did I read that right?
If you want the best chance to survive in good shape, that is correct. If you want to live, that is also correct. Now, if you want to live with yourself, well, that is another matter altogether.

Tell me, if you had to advise a teenage girl on what matters most, living after being raped, or dying but knowing that you put up a good fight, what would your advice be? Would it be a long but you'd been raped life with several children born and raised, or, a noble death because being raped, while alive, was simply too much to deal with? Which one is more Pro-Life?

Last edited:

You're doing yourself the favor by ignoring the response to your ignorant postings.

No, it really was total nonsense, especially after what I already posted. You are sure of a position, you believe what I'd say, and you're dead wrong.

Last edited:

Did I read that right?

Yeah, according to him don't arm yourself for defense just chillax and enjoy the moment. Think of yourself as being pro-life for doing so. It'll make you feel even better. And during the rape you should really talk to them and figure out why they are doing it because you getting raped may be a good cause.

Or you could just pull out a gun and shoot the fucker.

Life is full of choices.

What doofuses.

The Pro-Gun Invasion Of Chipotle Totally Backfired

Gun-rights activists have shot themselves in the foot, again, with a gun rally that caused another major American retail chain to declare firearms unwelcome.

Chipotle on Monday said it wanted customers to stop bringing guns to its restaurants, after photos of an open-carry rally at one of its Dallas restaurants went viral -- thanks in part to the shrewd social-media campaign of a gun-control group. The striking photos showed a dozen or so people brandishing firearms, including semiautomatic rifles, both inside and outside the restaurant.

"The display of firearms in our restaurants has now created an environment that is potentially intimidating or uncomfortable for many of our customers," a spokesman for Chipotle, which has about 1,600 U.S. stores, said in a statement.

After the open-carry rally on Saturday, the gun-control group Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America launched a campaign on Twitter and Facebook with the hashtag #burritosnotbullets. Front and center in the group's posts were photos from the event.

So we have now taken guns to rape victims just need to lay down and enjoy it to getting raped is pro-life.

So let me see if I follow your logic here.

You don't need a gun to defend yourself just lay down and go with it. If you're being raped just lay down and go with it. Not defending yourself is pro-life.

So that is what you're saying here?

If you are Pro-Life, truly Pro-Life, then you don't die trying to avoid a rape, and you don't die trying to shoot a robber. What you value is Life, not ego, and not money, and not rights, but Life, and the robber's life, well, his is worth just as much as yours, maybe more, so you don't shoot. And if the choice is between being raped and living, or getting dead, you choose the former. That is Pro-Life. It's brutal, but it's life, which supposedly, matters more than money or whether you were raped.

So, are you pro-life?

Last edited:

Did I read that right?

Yeah, according to him don't arm yourself for defense just chillax and enjoy the moment. Think of yourself as being pro-life for doing so. It'll make you feel even better. And during the rape you should really talk to them and figure out why they are doing it because you getting raped may be a good cause.

Or you could just pull out a gun and shoot the fucker.

Life is full of choices.
In a true Pro-Life situation, no ones gets dead regardless of the circumstances. Now what John Wayne?

I own guns. When it is my time to die, by them or something else, I will happily go, my life was completed long ago. Protecting a few bucks does not meet the criteria. Dying for a child or my wife, no problem.

Men can pick and chose what truly matters, so why can't you?
So once again you will man up when you get back home and are planning for your families funerals because your guns were at home. Hopefully your wife is planning your funeral after this event because you weren't up to the challenge of protecting her or yourself.

Let's hope you are the one that die's because you chose to not man up and that failure doesn't fall on someone else to pay the price of your lack of manhood.

But hey, you didn't escalate the situation with defending yourself so it's all good right?
Jesus went to the cross willingly, without a fight. Was he a pussy, or did he believe in what he said?
No answer here kiddos? I suspected as much.

Forum List

Back