🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Restaurant Bans Guns...But Not Armed Robbery

I think we have succeeded here in that the radical left usually head for the exists when the name calling begins. :lol:

-Geaux

Just men?

Got news for ya. I am a woman. Some thug tries to rob me or pulls a gun on me and he is going to get a really big surprise. It's the principle of the matter. But..you are determined to denigrate me for standing up for whate I believe. As I said before...

*shrug*
That's a stupid principle to die for.

The best advice in a rape, for example, is to lay back and enjoy it. It's brutal advice but life on this planet is brutal. You make your call as you need to but dying to protect cash, that is a Fool's Errand no matter what the circumstances.

I know two women who carry guns...and in both cases, the last round is for them.

You truly are a psychopath.

Just men?

Got news for ya. I am a woman. Some thug tries to rob me or pulls a gun on me and he is going to get a really big surprise. It's the principle of the matter. But..you are determined to denigrate me for standing up for whate I believe. As I said before...

*shrug*
That's a stupid principle to die for.

The best advice in a rape, for example, is to lay back and enjoy it. It's brutal advice but life on this planet is brutal. You make your call as you need to but dying to protect cash, that is a Fool's Errand no matter what the circumstances.

I take offense at the joke.

I'm just so confused. How is it that liberal policy of banning guns didn't stop these armed robbers?!? Watching the failure of liberal policy never stops being fall-down hilarious...

Restaurant with 'No Weapons, No Concealed Firearms' Sign Robbed at Gunpoint

There is a 99.99% chance that the place you are dining in will not be robbed, so why do so many Yanks insist on taking their weapons with them?

Because of that .01% chance. I like knowing that I can dine with a 100% chance of safety.

Forum List

Back