🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Restaurant Bans Guns...But Not Armed Robbery

What restaurants likes is good press, meaning no one gets shot or dies in them. The loss of some cash here or there, that's just the cost of doing business.

Is it "good press" for your customers to know that thugs will enter your building armed with guns and rob anyone inside? :bang3:

I love how dumb-ass here considers armed robbery "just a cost of doing business". It doesn't have to be a cost at all - if you just kept your business and your patrons armed. But then again, you've proven time and time again on USMB that common sense is not your strong point.
I did not think anyone could be as stupid and ignorant as Archie Bunker. You solution to stopping robberies is exactly the same solution Bunker had to stop airplane hyjackings. Archie wanted to arm all the passengers and you want to arm all the customers..

Well, your ignorant libtard way keeps ending in armed robbery and other horrific criminal acts. My way keeps ending in peace.

Gee....this is such a tough choice. If only you weren't a liberal and could think for yourself, you might actually be able to figure this one out.

When I go to chicken here there are usually three of four fat lawmen with guns there, and it still gets robbed. Their policy? Hand over the cash, do as the robber says, and duck. It works and I am unconcerned.

So tell me dumb-ass, how did your strategy of "do as the gunman says and duck" work for these victims PMH?!?

Rampage in college town began with stabbings - CNN.com
He didn't want cash, he wanted people dead, and look at that, they are.

When I go to chicken here there are usually three of four fat lawmen with guns there, and it still gets robbed. Their policy? Hand over the cash, do as the robber says, and duck. It works and I am unconcerned.

So tell me dumb-ass, how did your strategy of "do as the gunman says and duck" work for these victims PMH?!?

Incidentally, I'm curious as to when liberals will start calling for knives to be banned? We can all be forced to live off of salad and cashews since we won't be able to cut steak anymore.

Incidentally, I'm curious as to when liberals will start calling for knives to be banned? We can all be forced to live off of salad and cashews since we won't be able to cut steak anymore.
You can kill a man with a teacup, if you know the reference, but guns just make it far too easy. Don't look for a knife ban but we certainly could now couldn't we, knives aren't protected by the Constitution.

I'm just so confused. How is it that liberal policy of banning guns didn't stop these armed robbers?!? Watching the failure of liberal policy never stops being fall-down hilarious...

Restaurant with 'No Weapons, No Concealed Firearms' Sign Robbed at Gunpoint

There is a 99.99% chance that the place you are dining in will not be robbed, so why do so many Yanks insist on taking their weapons with them?

There is a 99.99% chance that the place you are dining in will not be robbed unless you put a sign out front saying rob us. Then the chances go up dramatically.

Fixed it for ya.

Armed, arrogant, and stupid – a recipe for disaster.
He's a wrongful death suit, and a body bag, waiting to happen.

I'm a great shot!! I practice all the time. I can almost shoot as well with my left hand as I do with my right. Practice, practice, practice. My dad was a small arms instructor in the military and again in the National Guard and he trained all of his sons when we were very young. Don't presume to know more than you do.

How many people have you shot so far?

You can kill a man with a teacup, if you know the reference, but guns just make it far too easy. Don't look for a knife ban but we certainly could now couldn't we, knives aren't protected by the Constitution.

Well guns are protected by the U.S. Constitution but that hasn't stopped liberals from trying to ban them anyway. Thank you for proving the irrational hypocrisy of the left.

When something isn't in the Constitution, they cite it as the reason they fan ban stuff. When something is in the Constitution, they ignore it and try to ban it anyway.

Well guns are protected by the U.S. Constitution but that hasn't stopped liberals from trying to ban them anyway. Thank you for proving the irrational hypocrisy of the left.

When something isn't in the Constitution, they cite it as the reason they fan ban stuff. When something is in the Constitution, they ignore it and try to ban it anyway.

Knives are not backed by the BofR therefore are not a threat

Only the constitution is a threat to the far left

-Geaux

It's not hypocritical. We know they're in the Constitution, and we're going to get them eventually anyway. The Constitutional can be changed, or even, tossed and rewritten.

Exactly. Thank God.

He's a wrongful death suit, and a body bag, waiting to happen.

I'm a great shot!! I practice all the time. I can almost shoot as well with my left hand as I do with my right. Practice, practice, practice. My dad was a small arms instructor in the military and again in the National Guard and he trained all of his sons when we were very young. Don't presume to know more than you do.

How many people have you shot so far?

None of your business.

-Geaux

You’re as much an ignorant putz as is the OP, if not more so.

-Geaux

You’re as much an ignorant putz as is the OP, if not more so.

Now I have you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back