🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Restaurant Bans Guns...But Not Armed Robbery

No, it is NOT a safe place to eat. Every customer in there is a target. Criminals do not pay attention to such signs, ya know.

Actually it is a safe place. If the robber knows he can walk out with cash and he doesn't have to shoot anyone and he won't get shot at, all of us live to fight another day. See how that works?

If you aren't going to fight that day what day are you waiting for?

The day that it actually matters. The cash from Chicken Wing Thursday, that doesn't matter.

I'm just so confused. How is it that liberal policy of banning guns didn't stop these armed robbers?!? Watching the failure of liberal policy never stops being fall-down hilarious...

Restaurant with 'No Weapons, No Concealed Firearms' Sign Robbed at Gunpoint

Then you value your money more than your life. Smart people, and smart corporations, make the opposite choice. They are much wiser than you in this case.

I value what is mine. We just have to agree to disagree.

*shrug*

Your money or your life, pick one?

If you are pro-life, the answer is obvious.

unless the bad guy says

bazinga

the answer is neither

You live in a Bruce Willis movie, we live the real world. Nuff said.

Your version of the world is people with guns come to rob or kill you and you lay down like a punk and hand over your belongings, or your life. But you're happy as long as nobody upset or confronted the thief.
My version is you don't pretend to be John Wayne for a bit of cash. It's the same tired and true advice that banks, and restaurants, and stores have used for hundreds of years. Money isn't worth dying for. At some point in life, you were supposed to have learned that, so why didn't you wannabe hero?

Without the John Wayne's we don't have justice for the pussies like you. I think you would have learned that by now.

We're not saying you personally are the prime candidate for being the hero to save the day because you obviously aren't capable of it. But why then would you the willing victim be the one to support disarming the ones that could help you?

You're like a damsel in distress but want to make it illegal to be a knight on a white horse. You of all people are in desperate need of someone to save you but want to make that impossible.

Then you value your money more than your life. Smart people, and smart corporations, make the opposite choice. They are much wiser than you in this case.

*shrug*

Now you just look foolish, grasping at wrong straws. I am pro choice. What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

I refuse to give up my life OR my belongings to a thug. Ain't gonna happen. Period.

*shrug*

Now you just look foolish, grasping at wrong straws. I am pro choice. What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

I refuse to give up my life OR my belongings to a thug. Ain't gonna happen. Period.
Then you are just being amazingly dumb and not pro-life at all? In your case life matters, more than anything, and things are just shit. Do I have to quote Jesus on this? He was pretty damn obvious about what actually matters, and it wasn't the $20 in your wallet or the rings on your fingers.

Actually it is a safe place. If the robber knows he can walk out with cash and he doesn't have to shoot anyone and he won't get shot at, all of us live to fight another day. See how that works?

The day that it actually matters. The cash from Chicken Wing Thursday, that doesn't matter.

So when the gun is pointed at your wife's head that is the day you are going to call a time out, run out to buy a gun, wait 24 hours to get it approved and come back to defend her.

Why do I think that within that time period you still wouldn't have grown the balls to do anything about it?

But you can busy yourself with the funeral arrangements and somehow convince yourself that you survived to fight another day so it was all just fine.

Without the John Wayne's we don't have justice for the pussies like you.
DOA, right there. John Wayne doesn't enforce the Constitution we wrote, and it works still to this day not because of him, but in spite of him. You live in a movie, I live in the real world, the messy complicated one that your movies get to ignore.

So when the gun is pointed at your wife's head that is the day you are going to call a time out, run out to buy a gun, wait 24 hours to get it approved and come back to defend her.

Why do I think that within that time period you still wouldn't have grown the balls to do anything about it?

But you can busy yourself with the funeral arrangements and somehow convince yourself that you survived to fight another day so it was all just fine.
I own guns. When it is my time to die, by them or something else, I will happily go, my life was completed long ago. Protecting a few bucks does not meet the criteria. Dying for a child or my wife, no problem.

Men can pick and choose what truly matters, so why can't you?

Last edited:
Paint will let them hold a gun to his wifes head and tell them to do whatever they want to her, take whatever they want from her..just don't shoot her. Amirite, Paint?

Just men?

Got news for ya. I am a woman. Some thug tries to rob me or pulls a gun on me and he is going to get a really big surprise. It's the principle of the matter. But..you are determined to denigrate me for standing up for whate I believe. As I said before...

*shrug*

Of course it is safe. You think I constantly look over my shoulder when I eat out?

Would you if you lived in Detroit?

Look, if I cannot go eat out at a place in your country, I wouldn't go there. Why do Americans feel the need to protect themselves against the fellow Americans?

Because just like in Australia not all of our citizens are law abiding. If everyone in Australia are such model citizens why do you take Karate so seriously as indicated by your sig line? Are you not training to protect yourself from your fellow citizens by taking Karate classes?

Do you only go out to eat in Aussie land once you have achieved black belt status and feel safe? Am I not safe in Australia unless I am a black belt? How can that be? You just told me defensive options aren't needed there or here.

Paint will let them hold a gun to his wifes head and tell them to do whatever they want to her, take whatever they want from her..just don't shoot her. Amirite, Paint?
Robbers aren't concerned about such things drama queen. If they hold a gun to her head and ask for my watch and cell phone, they win. If they try anything that matters, I'll be dead so it won't matter a damn to me but I will have made my stand, and that will be it for me. Fat lot of good it did her eh, but hey, I tried right so you'll approve right?

I remember a story from long ago about a guy who watched two men rape his girlfriend while they were screwing around in a park. and then confronted them in prison 10 years later. He asked why they did that and the rapist asked why didn't fight back? You had a baseball bat the man said. Yeah, the rapist said, but we only could have swung it once and then you might have fought us off. I never forgot that, I never will.

Some things are worth dying for, the cash in the register isn't one of them. Got it now?

I own guns. When it is my time to die, by them or something else, I will happily go, my life was completed long ago. Protecting a few bucks does not meet the criteria. Dying for a child or my wife, no problem.

Men can pick and chose what truly matters, so why can't you?
So once again you will man up when you get back home and are planning for your families funerals because your guns were at home. Hopefully your wife is planning your funeral after this event because you weren't up to the challenge of protecting her or yourself.

Let's hope you are the one that die's because you chose to not man up and that failure doesn't fall on someone else to pay the price of your lack of manhood.

But hey, you didn't escalate the situation with defending yourself so it's all good right?

Just men?

Got news for ya. I am a woman. Some thug tries to rob me or pulls a gun on me and he is going to get a really big surprise. It's the principle of the matter. But..you are determined to denigrate me for standing up for whate I believe. As I said before...

*shrug*
That's a stupid principle to die for.

The best advice in a rape, for example, is to lay back and enjoy it. It's brutal advice but life on this planet is brutal. You make your call as you need to but dying to protect cash, that is a Fool's Errand no matter what the circumstances.

Men can pick and chose what truly matters, so why can't you?
So once again you will man up when you get back home and are planning for your families funerals because your guns were at home. Hopefully your wife is planning your funeral after this event because you weren't up to the challenge of protecting her or yourself.

Let's hope you are the one that die's because you chose to not man up and that failure doesn't fall on someone else to pay the price of your lack of manhood.

But hey, you didn't escalate the situation with defending yourself so it's all good right?
Jesus went to the cross willingly, without a fight. Was he a pussy, or did he believe in what he said?

Robbers aren't concerned about such things drama queen. If they hold a gun to her head and ask for my watch and cell phone, they win. If they try anything that matters, I'll be dead so it won't matter a damn to me but I will have made my stand, and that will be it for me. Fat lot of good it did her eh, but hey, I tried right so you'll approve right?

I remember a story from long ago about a guy who watched two men rape his girlfriend while they were screwing around in a park. and then confronted them in prison 10 years later. He asked why they did that and the rapist asked why didn't fight back? You had a baseball bat the man said. Yeah, the rapist said, but we only could have swung it once and then you might have fought us off. I never forgot that, I never will.

Some things are worth dying for, the cash in the register isn't one of them. Got it now?

You are under the impression somewhere that I care about what is in someone else's register. I don't give a shit what is in there. I give a shit about what is in MY purse, MY wallet, MY body. That I will fight for. Some fast food till? Not so much. But if I am sitting there in a booth and some schmuck comes in and doesn't see me...you bet I am going to fire on him. How do I know he will not kill everyone in the building after robbing the place? I don't.
Put me in a situation with a thug, I will die defending MYSELF. Maybe for others. Depends.
Do YOU get the picture now?

You're a strange fucking guy. If they hold a gun to her head somehow that's not something that matters? What does it take to matter if that doesn't do it for you?

Your story is interesting because you're the guy who would watch her get raped. The bat wouldn't have been enough for you to fight for something that mattered. You already have said a gun to her head isn't enough to fight back so why would a bat?

When your solution to fighting something bad happening is to just let it happen there is no limit to what you will let happen. There is a sever limit on what you are willing to do to stop it. A gun to the head or rape doesn't matter to you. So what exactly would it take for you to react?

You are under the impression somewhere that I care about what is in someone else's register. I don't give a shit what is in there. I give a shit about what is in MY purse, MY wallet, MY body. That I will fight for. Some fast food till? Not so much. But if I am sitting there in a booth and some schmuck comes in and doesn't see me...you bet I am going to fire on him. How do I know he will not kill everyone in the building after robbing the place? I don't.
Put me in a situation with a thug, I will die defending MYSELF. Maybe for others. Depends.
Do YOU get the picture now?
I get the fact that you think you're a hero, because you carry a gun? I also get the fact that no successful business in the US wants anything to do with that mentality, it's bad for business. You worry them more than the guy who just wants the money. He will walk away, no harm no foul, while you might very will kill somebody. The money they can afford to lose. What you might do, not so much.

They don't want heroes. They fire employees who try to be heroes. It's bad for business, just like guns on display when people are trying just have a meal, in peace.

Last edited:
Well, since you have resorted to name calling because I have a differing view, I think I am done with ya. No matter what you say, you will not change my mind on what I feel is important to ME. I don't expect you to change your mind either, but I will not resort to being an asshole like you are being. Hows that for name calling?

Love,
Drama Queen Who Carries.

Lots of people don't like guns around them, and their kids especially. If more people in your area feel that way, business is good, if that is your policy. Businesses should try to make the customers happy right?

People like you describe are a lot like atheist's. They don't like guns, until the only person that has one is robbing them and may shoot them then they sure wish someone had a gun to come save them. Same with atheist's in a dire situation. They both reverse their beliefs in a big ass hurry when the chips are down.
You live in a Bruce Willis movie, we live the real world. Nuff said.

People in Chicago live in the 'real world', too. And some think the strict gun laws make them safer. Drive by shootings are the norm. I guess they should take your advice and just ignore it. That's what the Dems do.

You might want to check out the violence in the real world, then quit acting like there is no reason a person should ever have to defend themselves. Murder, rape and assault statistics show that violent crimes are not all that rare.

If you think there is little chance of something happening, why would you be opposed to people who carry concealed weapons?

Putting up a gun free zone sign is incredibly stupid. When will people learn that some whackos take that as an invite?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back