🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RESULTS MATTER: Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

Gateway Pundit cites Rasmussen?

:iyfyus.jpg:
Rasmussen lol

_---------------------

"The second most accurate poll according to the report was the national Rasmussen poll of likely voters."

These Pollsters Got The Election Right, According To RCP

Silly :cool-45:
Donald Trump tweet on 50% approval cherry-picks polling data
/——/ prove Rasmussen is not reliable. Go ahead libtards we’ll wait while you compare notes.[/QUOTE]

Rasmussen lol

_---------------------

"The second most accurate poll according to the report was the national Rasmussen poll of likely voters."

/——/ prove Rasmussen is not reliable. Go ahead libtards we’ll wait while you compare notes.
[/QUOTE]

I can give Rasmussen's OWN explanation of why their approval rating for incumbent presidents runs consistently above the average of other polls:

"When comparing Job Approval ratings between different polling firms, it's important to focus on trends rather than absolute numbers. One reason for this is that different firms ask Job Approval questions in different ways. At Rasmussen Reports, we ask if people Strongly Approve, Somewhat Approve, Somewhat Disapprove, or Strongly Disapprove of the way the President is performing his job. This approach, in the current political environment, yields results about 3-4 points higher than if we simply ask people if they approve or disapprove (we have tested this by asking the question both ways on the same night). Presumably, this is because some people who are a bit uncomfortable saying they "Approve" are willing to say they "Somewhat Approve." It's worth noting that, with our approach, virtually nobody offers a "Not Sure" response when asked about the President."

Now you can argue with Rasmussen's own proof.

Mystery Pollster: Rasmussen Update: A Lesson in Measurement Error

/-----/ I'm not confusing anything Spanky, but here is a POLL
(CNN)Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.

The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump's 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party's Jill Stein.
The poll comes on the heels of the third presidential debate, which a post-debate CNN/ORC snap poll showed Clinton won.

And by the night before the election that same poll had closed the gap to 4%. So, they were off by 1.9% of the actual popular vote, which is all this poll is measuring.
/----/ OH, so all the polls in the run up to the night before the election were bogus, MSM bulls**t designed to discourage Republican turnout and then waited till the last minute to post the true results to save credibility. Gotch ya.
View attachment 175764
WTF is wrong with you? Exactly how clueless are you when it comes to polling??

Polls are merely a snapshot in time. The only polls which are used to accurately measure the outcome of the voting are the ones within a couple of days of the election.
/——-/. Correct. Now where you when libtards were crowing “It’s over Hillary wins..”. 6 months before the election?

Nobody did that.

/-----/ I'm not confusing anything Spanky, but here is a POLL
(CNN)Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.

The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump's 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party's Jill Stein.
The poll comes on the heels of the third presidential debate, which a post-debate CNN/ORC snap poll showed Clinton won.

And by the night before the election that same poll had closed the gap to 4%. So, they were off by 1.9% of the actual popular vote, which is all this poll is measuring.
/----/ OH, so all the polls in the run up to the night before the election were bogus, MSM bulls**t designed to discourage Republican turnout and then waited till the last minute to post the true results to save credibility. Gotch ya.
View attachment 175764

Polls are merely a snapshot in time. The only polls which are used to accurately measure the outcome of the voting are the ones within a couple of days of the election.
/——-/. Correct. Now where you when libtards were crowing “It’s over Hillary wins..”. 6 months before the election?
Wanna try that again in coherent English?

Rasmussen lol

_---------------------

/——/ prove Rasmussen is not reliable. Go ahead libtards we’ll wait while you compare notes.

I can give Rasmussen's OWN explanation of why their approval rating for incumbent presidents runs consistently above the average of other polls:

"When comparing Job Approval ratings between different polling firms, it's important to focus on trends rather than absolute numbers. One reason for this is that different firms ask Job Approval questions in different ways. At Rasmussen Reports, we ask if people Strongly Approve, Somewhat Approve, Somewhat Disapprove, or Strongly Disapprove of the way the President is performing his job. This approach, in the current political environment, yields results about 3-4 points higher than if we simply ask people if they approve or disapprove (we have tested this by asking the question both ways on the same night). Presumably, this is because some people who are a bit uncomfortable saying they "Approve" are willing to say they "Somewhat Approve." It's worth noting that, with our approach, virtually nobody offers a "Not Sure" response when asked about the President."

Now you can argue with Rasmussen's own proof.

Mystery Pollster: Rasmussen Update: A Lesson in Measurement Error
Yeah that “somewhat/ strongly” etc crap is BS.

Additionally, they are now robo only .. only slightly more accurate than say - an online poll on DailyCaller.

I got their call in Fall of 2016 & the “push-poll” bias for Trump was astounding. After answering their first 5 or 6 questions & knowing what they were up to, I hung up.

FINALLY !!!!!!!

RW's found a credible poll - and as fate would have it Trump became a hero.

gee, imagine that

:th_believecrap:

I got their call in Fall of 2016 & the “push-poll” bias for Trump was astounding. After answering their first 5 or 6 questions & knowing what they were up to, I hung up.
Ah, so you were the vote the Beast got in Idaho. I was wondering who it was.

Are you a lesbian?

You mean like the ones that had the Beast up by 5 in PA and 7 in WI?

QU Poll Release Detail

• FLORIDA: Clinton 46 - Trump 45, Johnson 2
  • NORTH CAROLINA: Clinton 47 - Trump 44, Johnson 3
  • OHIO: Trump 46 - Clinton 41, Johnson 5
  • PENNSYLVANIA: Clinton 48 - Trump 43, Johnson 3

:)
Great... which one of those was outside of the margin of error?
PA, isn't it obvious?

Polling is as worhtless as studies. They find whatever the pollsters and "studiers" want them to find. This is true for all polls, studies but the media as well. Most of them, if not all are located in liberal shit holes and invariably produce the results the liberal shit-holers' want.
WTF?? On average, the polls predicted Hillary would win Pennsylvania by1.9 points but she actually lost by 0.7 points; well within the margin of error.

2qbsvfb.png

Even your week old cherry picked Quinnipiac poll, which predicted she would win that state by 5 over Trump, was within the 4 point margin of error.

Rasmussen lol

_---------------------

It’s already been proven that they exclude many younger folks by polling likely voters and folks with land lines. And younger voters lean Democrat.

Rasmussen lol

_---------------------

It’s already been proven that they exclude many younger folks by polling likely voters and folks with land lines. And younger voters lean Democrat.
Another winner. ^ ^ ^ About 1 in 20 millennials & Gen Xers has a land line

QU Poll Release Detail

PA, isn't it obvious?

Polling is as worhtless as studies. They find whatever the pollsters and "studiers" want them to find. This is true for all polls, studies but the media as well. Most of them, if not all are located in liberal shit holes and invariably produce the results the liberal shit-holers' want.
WTF?? On average, the polls predicted Hillary would win Pennsylvania by1.9 points but she actually lost by 0.7 points; well within the margin of error.

2qbsvfb.png

Even your week old cherry picked Quinnipiac poll, which predicted she would win that state by 5 over Trump, was within the 4 point margin of error.

What happended to the Quinnpac poll of November 2 for PA, NC and FL? Maybe you should refamiliarize yourself with the electoral-college system and how presidents are elected.

I guess the polling didn't take in the unexpected illegal-Russian vote or something.

Snooze (or make up shit) and lose. This at least explains the acute butt hurt.

Are you a lesbian?
As I’ve said hundreds of times - I didn’t vote for Hillary Clinton.

However, if it would be possible as a man to be a lesbian - there would definitely be useful applications. :)

QU Poll Release Detail

PA, isn't it obvious?

2qbsvfb.png

Sorry Suzy, that was November 2: PA with the Beast up by 5! :)

Are you a lesbian?
As I’ve said hundreds of times - I didn’t vote for Hillary Clinton.

However, if it would be possible as a man to be a lesbian - there would definitely be useful applications. :)
So you do not identify as a woman I guess, and I suppose you no longer identify as a Clinton voter. Sorry, I still haven't fully fathomed this snowflake reality.

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

Rasmussen lol

_---------------------

/----/ Allow me the pleasure of smacking you up side the head with some facts:
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
Some readers wonder how we come up with our job approval ratings for the president since they often don’t show as dramatic a change as some other pollsters do. It depends on how you ask the question and whom you ask.

To get a sense of longer-term job approval trends for the president, Rasmussen Reports compiles our tracking data on a full month-by-month basis.

Rasmussen Reports has been a pioneer in the use of automated telephone polling techniques, but many other firms still utilize their own operator-assisted technology (see methodology).

Daily tracking results are collected via telephone surveys of 500 likely voters per night and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. To reach those who have abandoned traditional landline telephones, Rasmussen Reports uses an online survey tool to interview randomly selected participants from a demographically diverse panel. The margin of sampling error for the full sample of 1,500 Likely Voters is +/- 2.5 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Results are also compiled on a full-week basis and crosstabs for full-week results are available for Platinum

Politicians get in office based on actual voters turning out and not non voters who either can't vote or are to lazy or apathetic to vote, so their opinion is less valuable than Likely Voters.

Rasmussen lol
/——/ Rasmussen is far more reliable than your MSM polls of 300 random adults
Rasmussen provides polling for Republucan propaganda

They are what is known as a rightwing outliar

Yea and all your liberal pollsters were right....

That's why hillary is President:5_1_12024:
Awww. Look at the stupid little trump troll.

Uneducated ignorant angry and stupid.

Donald’s base.

Awww Look..

More Butt Hurt from the tolerant liberal..

Donald’s base has outsmarted your dumb asses

at every turn…

Wonder what hillary is doing right now….

Trump’s busy being PRESIDENT:5_1_12024:

Rasmussen lol
/——/ Rasmussen is far more reliable than your MSM polls of 300 random adults
Rasmussen provides polling for Republucan propaganda

They are what is known as a rightwing outliar

Yea and all your liberal pollsters were right....

That's why hillary is President:5_1_12024:

Show me a conservative pollster that predicted Trump winning

They didn't have him losing by 20 points....

Myself and many others thought he would beat crooked Hillary...

It all turned out well.............

Forum List

Back