🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RESULTS MATTER: Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

Rasmussen lol
/——/ Rasmussen is far more reliable than your MSM polls of 300 random adults
Rasmussen provides polling for Republucan propaganda

They are what is known as a rightwing outliar

Yea and all your liberal pollsters were right....

That's why hillary is President:5_1_12024:
Awww. Look at the stupid little trump troll.

Uneducated ignorant angry and stupid.

Donald’s base.
/----/ When Libtards can't refute the facts they attack the messenger.
View attachment 175734

Isnt that the same thing you are doing now?

Donald’s base.
View attachment 175734

/----/ No. Let me dumb it down for you Public School educated Libs:
Julian said:

And your response was to attack Julian instead of refuting his claim: Awww. Look at the stupid little trump troll.

Donald’s base.

All I did was point out your Saul D. Alinsky tactic. That's not attacking the messenger, it's attacking the message. Clear enough for you?

Donald’s base.
View attachment 175734

Julian said:

And your response was to attack Julian instead of refuting his claim: Awww. Look at the stupid little trump troll.

Donald’s base.

All I did was point out your Saul D. Alinsky tactic. That's not attacking the messenger, it's attacking the message. Clear enough for you?

Sure, of course you just attacked me, but hey I am sure that does not count either.

And just for the record, the polls were correct. Most polls predicted that Hillary would win the popular vote by 2 to 5 percent, and she won it by 2.1%.

Donald’s base.
View attachment 175734

Julian said:

Donald’s base.

Sure, of course you just attacked me, but hey I am sure that does not count either.

And just for the record, the polls were correct. Most polls predicted that Hillary would win the popular vote by 2 to 5 percent, and she won it by 2.1%.
/——/ Actually they said Hildabeast would win by a wide margin in the EC: The latest model shows for the fourth straight month that the Democratic nominee will win 332 electoral votes, compared with 206 for the Republican nominee. The model chooses a party, not a candidate, to win. - Election model: Clinton will win easily

Rasmussen lol
LOL

Rasmussen doesn’t even poll all adults.
/——/ hey dope, Rasmussen polls registered voters which is the most reliable except for likely voters, random voters can include illegals, felons who can’t vote and foreign tourist.

No they do not, they poll "likely U.S. voters", and they determine that by asking the person who answers the phone.."are you likely to vote"
MSNBC did their own poll and claimed there will be a 'big blue wave' next Nov.
One of their radical LIB 'expert pointed out that "the problem is waves always break before they hit the beach".
But you keep jerking on Joe Biden's full size poster. He'll only be 100 when he runs.
MSNBS's Crissy Matthews warned yesterday the DEM better be very careful believing in the wave.

I can still remember, i think it was latter 2008/09? when Chrissy Rubbing Thighs Matthews got all excited over some bogus poll giving Moochelle a 79ish approval. how insane would anyone buy a poll like that when about 70% of Americans could not stand her?

Donald’s base.
View attachment 175734

Julian said:

Donald’s base.

/——/ Actually they said Hildabeast would win by a wide margin in the EC: The latest model shows for the fourth straight month that the Democratic nominee will win 332 electoral votes, compared with 206 for the Republican nominee. The model chooses a party, not a candidate, to win. - Election model: Clinton will win easily

You are confusing models for polls. They are two very different things.

I can still remember, i think it was latter 2008/09? when Chrissy Rubbing Thighs Matthews got all excited over some bogus poll giving Moochelle a 79ish approval. how insane would anyone buy a poll like that when about 70% of Americans could not stand her?

are you trumpflakes really this stupid and vile?

what a bunch of little trollboys you are.

Donald’s base.
View attachment 175734

Julian said:

Donald’s base.

trumptard, you couldn't be dumber if you tried.

but it's so cute that your little troll self thinks you have something to say.

alinsky?: :rofl:

Rasmussen lol

Donald’s base.
View attachment 175734

I've never seen a trumptroll offer facts. *shrug*

Donald’s base.
View attachment 175734

I've never seen a trumptroll offer facts. *shrug*
/---/ See message #144 for an example of facts. Pretty lame Straw Man argument when it can be so easily disputed.
strawman.jpg

Donald’s base.
View attachment 175734

Julian said:

Donald’s base.

trumptard, you couldn't be dumber if you tried.

but it's so cute that your little troll self thinks you have something to say.

alinsky?: :rofl:
/-----/ Dispute what I said or STFU.

View attachment 175734

Julian said:

Donald’s base.

/-----/ I'm not confusing anything Spanky, but here is a POLL
(CNN)Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.

The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump's 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party's Jill Stein.
The poll comes on the heels of the third presidential debate, which a post-debate CNN/ORC snap poll showed Clinton won.

(CNN)Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.

The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump's 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party's Jill Stein.
The poll comes on the heels of the third presidential debate, which a post-debate CNN/ORC snap poll showed Clinton won.

And by the night before the election that same poll had closed the gap to 4%. So, they were off by 1.9% of the actual popular vote, which is all this poll is measuring.

Wow. If Trump could get ratings like that for more than one or two days at a time, he wouldn't be the lowest rated president in the history of the country.
yeah right everybody hates Trump...that's how he won...because everyone hates him...can't you see how stupid that is?????

Less than 26% of the voting age citizens of the country voted for him.
Clinton won a few LIB coastal states. President Trump won the rest of the country!
Suck it up buttercup! President Trump will only be your president for another seven years!
2016 US Presidential Election Map By County & Vote Share

You seem to care a lot about it, for being a foreigner. What's your stake in American politics?

And by the night before the election that same poll had closed the gap to 4%. So, they were off by 1.9% of the actual popular vote, which is all this poll is measuring.
/----/ OH, so all the polls in the run up to the night before the election were bogus, MSM bulls**t designed to discourage Republican turnout and then waited till the last minute to post the true results to save credibility. Gotch ya.
1234.jpg

Julian said:

Donald’s base.

Once again you lie. ABC's final poll had Clinton ahead by 4 points not 12.

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1184a162016ElectionTrackingNo16.pdf

/----/ OH, so all the polls in the run up to the night before the election were bogus, MSM bulls**t designed to discourage Republican turnout and then waited till the last minute to post the true results to save credibility. Gotch ya.

Or things changes and the polls reflected that.

But since you do not know the difference between a poll and a model I guess it too much to think you might grasp that idea that things happen and people change their minds.

View attachment 175764

So when the last polls in 2012 were averaging BELOW the final margin for Obama, what were they trying to do,

discourage Democrat turnout?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

View attachment 175764

So when the last polls in 2012 were averaging BELOW the final margin for Obama, what were they trying to do,

discourage Democrat turnout?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

It is mind boggling how ignorant some people are. A poll changing over time is seen as the poll being fake instead of people's views changing. Who thinks this way?

Forum List

Back