🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RESULTS MATTER: Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

Trump is in the very low forties right now. Obama was in the high forties in 2010,

the year the Democrats lost 63 seats in the House. It's your turn in the barrel RW'ers.

Amazing...almost.

Nearly SIXTEEN MONTHS LATER and the Progressives still cannot accept that they not only lost in a landslide but that President Donald Trump is making good on his promises and the country is getting better daily.

Nothing%20more%20terrible-S.jpg

More stupid talking points. There was no landslide, in fact less than 10 elections have ever had a smaller margin of victory in the EC.

But please, do not let facts and honesty get in the way of partisan talking points

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Democrats were forecasting that they would win 400 Electoral votes in defeating Donald Trump. The result was Donald Trump 304 votes and Hillary Clinton only 207. That's a landslide.

Donald did not have a landslide. Donald didn't even get a majority of the vote. he got 3 million fewer votes than Clinton.

and fact remains that she was on target to wipe the floor with him, until comey's little speech 10 days before the election. Even with that, Donald got 70,000 votes in 3 states. if you think that's a landslide, I have a really nice bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

is there any reality trumpflakes don't like about?

Who's your President Now....

hillary who?:5_1_12024:

Very disturbing news for Democrats. The most Media-attacked President in history, is beginning to thrive. I mean lets be real, Hussein was worshipped by the same corrupt MSM. Yet Trump's numbers are still better than his. The Democrats could be in big trouble.
LOLOL

And by thrive, you mean reach a nine month average high of .... 42%?

:lmao:

Pretty good, considering all the hateful negative propaganda against him. If i were you Democrats, i'd be very concerned.
You mean the FACTS about Trump don’t you.

Fact is Trump's your President

and hillary is a crooked bitch that got

her ass kicked by the two most improbable Presidential

Candidates in Americas history….

Stick a fork in her, she is done...

Wow. If Trump could get ratings like that for more than one or two days at a time, he wouldn't be the lowest rated president in the history of the country.
yeah right everybody hates Trump...that's how he won...because everyone hates him...can't you see how stupid that is?????

Thinking he won because everybody liked him is stupid. The electoral college appointed him. Better than 3 million liked his opponent more

illegal’s don’t count…

Trump won in a landslide…
And illegals aren't allowed to vote.

Very disturbing news for Democrats. The most Media-attacked President in history, is beginning to thrive. I mean lets be real, Hussein was worshipped by the same corrupt MSM. Yet Trump's numbers are still better than his. The Democrats could be in big trouble.
LOLOL

And by thrive, you mean reach a nine month average high of .... 42%?

:lmao:

Pretty good, considering all the hateful negative propaganda against him. If i were you Democrats, i'd be very concerned.
You mean the FACTS about Trump don’t you.

Fact is Trump's your President

and hillary is a crooked bitch that got

her ass kicked by the two most improbable Presidential

Candidates in Americas history….

Stick a fork in her, she is done...

I totally second that! :113::clap2:

Outside of Mexifornia, Loon York and a few other Mexicratic shitholes....you know it is.

:lol:

Yep. Outside of where people actually live, everyone loves Trump. All those cows really support him.

Who’s your President now?:dance:

Do you really think that's some sort of "Trump" card that you can play whenever the conversation has gone over your head?

Heh, I didn't even see that at first. I made a pun.

Yep...

That's my Trump Card...

Trump kicked "yalls" ass....

I know that has to hurt real bad...

But it feels so good on this side...

It's like Christmas every day...

Well, I'm glad that keeps you warm at night, I guess. Your fantasies are a little weird, but whatever floats your boat.

It does keeps me warm at night...

It makes me want to jump out of bed

every morning to see how Trump is

spanking your ass today..

Who would have ever thought that one man could

single handily make fools of the liberal freak show and

all of their lying media.

Life is good...

Wow. If Trump could get ratings like that for more than one or two days at a time, he wouldn't be the lowest rated president in the history of the country.
yeah right everybody hates Trump...that's how he won...because everyone hates him...can't you see how stupid that is?????

Thinking he won because everybody liked him is stupid. The electoral college appointed him. Better than 3 million liked his opponent more

illegal’s don’t count…

You're funny...

Do another one...

illegal’s don’t count…

You're funny...

Do another one...

I'll bet you believe in the deep state and chem-trails too, right?

illegal’s don’t count…

You're funny...

Do another one...

I'll bet you believe in the deep state and chem-trails too, right?
Conservatism is a cult. Deno is evidence of that. I'd wager he believes illegals are registered to vote in California when they apply for a driver's license.

Less than 26% of the voting age citizens of the country voted for him.

You can't be fucking serious...you're reaching deep...you're desperate as fuck...You know this...right?

Rasmussen lol
/——/ Rasmussen is far more reliable than your MSM polls of 300 random adults
Rasmussen provides polling for Republucan propaganda

They are what is known as a rightwing outliar

Yea and all your liberal pollsters were right....

That's why hillary is President:5_1_12024:
Awww. Look at the stupid little trump troll.

Uneducated ignorant angry and stupid.

Donald’s base.

Less than 26% of the voting age citizens of the country voted for him.

You can't be fucking serious...you're reaching deep...you're desperate as fuck...You know this...right?

Damn, you Trump zealots just hate facts and truth. Which I guess is a requirement for being a Trump zealot.

Rasmussen lol
/——/ Rasmussen is far more reliable than your MSM polls of 300 random adults
Rasmussen provides polling for Republucan propaganda

They are what is known as a rightwing outliar

Yea and all your liberal pollsters were right....

That's why hillary is President:5_1_12024:
Awww. Look at the stupid little trump troll.

Uneducated ignorant angry and stupid.

Donald’s base.
/----/ When Libtards can't refute the facts they attack the messenger.
Rules_for_Radicals.png

Forum List

Back