🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RESULTS MATTER: Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

Very disturbing news for Democrats. The most Media-attacked President in history, is beginning to thrive. I mean lets be real, Hussein was worshipped by the same corrupt MSM. Yet Trump's numbers are still better than his. The Democrats could be in big trouble.
LOLOL

And by thrive, you mean reach a nine month average high of .... 42%?

:lmao:

Very disturbing news for Democrats. The most Media-attacked President in history, is beginning to thrive. I mean lets be real, Hussein was worshipped by the same corrupt MSM. Yet Trump's numbers are still better than his. The Democrats could be in big trouble.
LOLOL

Pretty good, considering all the hateful negative propaganda against him. If i were you Democrats, i'd be very concerned.

LOLOL

Pretty good, considering all the hateful negative propaganda against him. If i were you Democrats, i'd be very concerned.
Concerned about what,,,?

35 and Counting! Democrats Flip Another Republican Legislative Seat
A pro-union Democrat just won a seat in Missouri that Trump won by a landslide.

LOLOL

Concerned about what,,,?

I've seen all your boasting before. You may not see the gains that you boast about daily. But even if you do, Trump will survive. The American People know they finally have a President fighting for them. They've had it with y'all Globalists.

LOLOL

Concerned about what,,,?

I've seen all your boasting before. You may not see the gains that you boast about daily. But even if you do, Trump will survive. The American People know they finally have a President fighting for them. They've had it with y'all Globalists.
Of course Trump will be fine. The GOP? Not lookin’ too good at this particular juncture. Kind of like Obama. He did pretty good but his party took a beating.

The Trumpenfuhrer is doing a magnificent glorious job while endured with unprecedented patriotism, something the Muslim usurper never had.

RESULTS MATTER: President Trump's Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

What a minute. As conservatives we can’t have it both ways, that would make us liberals. With that, the polls were wrong and didn’t matter prior to the election. We know that to be a fact now, so let’s take the high road and and not pretend they do matter when it suits us.

Amazing...almost.

Nearly SIXTEEN MONTHS LATER and the Progressives still cannot accept that they not only lost in a landslide but that President Donald Trump is making good on his promises and the country is getting better daily.

Nothing%20more%20terrible-S.jpg

More stupid talking points. There was no landslide, in fact less than 10 elections have ever had a smaller margin of victory in the EC.

But please, do not let facts and honesty get in the way of partisan talking points

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Democrats were forecasting that they would win 400 Electoral votes in defeating Donald Trump. The result was Donald Trump 304 votes and Hillary Clinton only 207. That's a landslide.

Amazing...almost.

Nearly SIXTEEN MONTHS LATER and the Progressives still cannot accept that they not only lost in a landslide but that President Donald Trump is making good on his promises and the country is getting better daily.

More stupid talking points. There was no landslide, in fact less than 10 elections have ever had a smaller margin of victory in the EC.

But please, do not let facts and honesty get in the way of partisan talking points

Democrats were forecasting that they would win 400 Electoral votes in defeating Donald Trump. The result was Donald Trump 304 votes and Hillary Clinton only 207. That's a landslide.

No it was not a landslide because the electors don't reflect the vote.

Amazing...almost.

Donald did not have a landslide. Donald didn't even get a majority of the vote. he got 3 million fewer votes than Clinton.

and fact remains that she was on target to wipe the floor with him, until comey's little speech 10 days before the election. Even with that, Donald got 70,000 votes in 3 states. if you think that's a landslide, I have a really nice bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

is there any reality trumpflakes don't like about?

Amazing...almost.

No it was not a landslide because the electors don't reflect the vote.

Yes, the Electoral College DOES reflect the vote. Time for you to concede that you lost, Donald Trump WON and WON BIG.

Amazing...almost.

Donald did not have a landslide. Donald didn't even get a majority of the vote. he got 3 million fewer votes than Clinton.

and fact remains that she was on target to wipe the floor with him, until comey's little speech 10 days before the election. Even with that, Donald got 70,000 votes in 3 states. if you think that's a landslide, I have a really nice bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

is there any reality trumpflakes don't like about?
Sorry I already sold that bridge to bri pat

The Trumpenfuhrer is doing a magnificent glorious job while endured with unprecedented patriotism, something the Muslim usurper never had.

RESULTS MATTER: President Trump's Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency
Bovine excrement. Obamas approval rating in on 2.7.10 was 51% . Only 41 % disapproved of his performance. And you fail to mention that his approval rating at the end of his 2nd term was 60% and a disapproval of 37%

Your link states:
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

You might want to have a look at this Sparky:

Donald Trump Desperately Announces To The World That He’s ‘Better Than Obama’

Donald Trump is obsessively jealous of former President Barack Obama and it shows almost every single day. The former reality show star can’t fill his predecessor’s shoes and that makes him feel inadequate. So, he sent out a mass email with the header ‘Better than Obama.’

What the fuck is wrong with Little Donny? He is a man -child with emotional development of a 5 year old and the intellectual capacity of a special need kindergartener . Here is more:

Related: Lt. Col. Tammy Duckworth Just Kicked ‘Cadet Bone Spurs’ Right In His Tiny Orange Balls

“President Trump has a stronger approval rating (48%) today than Barack Obama (44%) did in 2010 on this same day,” the email reads. “But we bet you won’t hear it from the media.”

The email came with the header, “Better than Obama” as if he’s in a contest. Note: It’s addressed to Zilda because I use the name ‘Zilda Snaggletooth’ to get his emails. Don’t ask me why. I have no idea why I did that.

Bovine excrement. Obamas approval rating in on 2.7.10 was 51% . Only 41 % disapproved of his performance. And you fail to mention that his approval rating at the end of his 2nd term was 60% and a disapproval of 37%

Your link states:
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

You might want to have a look at this Sparky:

Donald Trump Desperately Announces To The World That He’s ‘Better Than Obama’

Donald Trump is obsessively jealous of former President Barack Obama and it shows almost every single day. The former reality show star can’t fill his predecessor’s shoes and that makes him feel inadequate. So, he sent out a mass email with the header ‘Better than Obama.’

What the fuck is wrong with Little Donny? He is a man -child with emotional development of a 5 year old and the intellectual capacity of a special need kindergartener . Here is more:

Related: Lt. Col. Tammy Duckworth Just Kicked ‘Cadet Bone Spurs’ Right In His Tiny Orange Balls

“President Trump has a stronger approval rating (48%) today than Barack Obama (44%) did in 2010 on this same day,” the email reads. “But we bet you won’t hear it from the media.”

The email came with the header, “Better than Obama” as if he’s in a contest. Note: It’s addressed to Zilda because I use the name ‘Zilda Snaggletooth’ to get his emails. Don’t ask me why. I have no idea why I did that.
Barack's approval was so high that the Beast was a shoo-in, remember?

LOLOL

You mean the FACTS about Trump don’t you.

So beautiful the Silent White Majority is!

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

I don't see a single person.
Believe me! They're there and they'll be ready to come out in 2018 and 2020 for our glorious leader, Donald Trump.
LOL

As if anyone believes racists like you.

Here in reality, Democrats have already flipped 35 seats. And in red states like Alabama. Got another one on Tuesday...

Democrats flip deep-red Missouri state House seat, signal problems for GOP
Sorry but republicans trounced democrats in two other seats in Missouri causing them to maintain their majority. Sorry the MSM left that tidbit out. Your post fails.

whitepowerfist.gif

Which shows a complete lack of understanding of what's going on.

Holding on to seats you've held for decades, doesn't mean much, losing them, means a lot.

Amazing...almost.

you are just repeating talking points again. The forecast has no bearing on if it were a landslide or not. Out of 56 elections, only 9 have ever been closer than Trump's margin of victory. That removes any logical way to call it a landslide. Historically speaking it was a narrow margin of victory.

Forum List

Back