🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RESULTS MATTER: Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

So beautiful the Silent White Majority is!

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

No worries Steve.. Democrats expect their politicians and parasite media sources to lie to them and inspire division, they know they can't win on merit and Democrat Make America Great Again policies, they have none.

...and then there's this.

.DUe9g_ZVoAEXtft.jpg

The Trumpenfuhrer is doing a magnificent glorious job while endured with unprecedented patriotism, something the Muslim usurper never had.

RESULTS MATTER: President Trump's Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

Yeah, in Rasmussen, which knows that Republicans will always be higher with Rasmussen and Democrats will always be lower than every other poll.
NO!

polls rigged? like predicting a clinton victory?

funny how the polls are right when you approve of the results, biased otherwise. ya know what? sometimes in life i'm going to be in the minority with my opinions. today i'm sure at least a few times. i'm 100% fine with that and no one is going to take me to jail because of it.

but look what we do here when we feel online, our opinions are not correct or in the majority? lord some people shit themselves and leave it there out of spite.

The Trumpenfuhrer is doing a magnificent glorious job while endured with unprecedented patriotism, something the Muslim usurper never had.

RESULTS MATTER: President Trump's Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

Yeah, in Rasmussen, which knows that Republicans will always be higher with Rasmussen and Democrats will always be lower than every other poll.
NO!

polls rigged? like predicting a clinton victory?

funny how the polls are right when you approve of the results, biased otherwise. ya know what? sometimes in life i'm going to be in the minority with my opinions. today i'm sure at least a few times. i'm 100% fine with that and no one is going to take me to jail because of it.

but look what we do here when we feel online, our opinions are not correct or in the majority? lord some people shit themselves and leave it there out of spite.

Most national polls predicted Clinton would win the popular vote by range of 2 to 5 percent. This is about what happened. A national poll has no mechanism for predicting the outcome of the EC.

This is one of the most ridiculous complaints about polls by people from both sides that have no understanding of how these things work.

Legitimate polling companies will always adjust for over-sampled groups. If more Repubs/Dems/women/men/etc respond that is the national average that is taken into account and the results are weighted to correct for that.

Gateway Pundit? Funny...
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway

The little blue spots are urban American shit holes. Some of the larger ones are quite nice, but populated by shit.

I wish they gave a tad bit more information on how they reach people via that "online survey tool".

How do they randomly reach people via the internet to get them to do the survey?

Good questions.......Access this article from 538

Be wary of cherry-picking

In the meantime, be on alert for selective citation of polls that are used to advance a narrative. In his press conference last week, for instance, Trump cited a Rasmussen Reports poll showing him with a 55 percent approval rating — neglecting to mention that no other recent poll shows him above 49 percent approval.

Why Polls Differ On Trump’s Popularity

This is one of the most ridiculous complaints about polls by people from both sides that have no understanding of how these things work.

Legitimate polling companies will always adjust for over-sampled groups. If more Repubs/Dems/women/men/etc respond that is the national average that is taken into account and the results are weighted to correct for that.

Well the Rasmussen poll is done differently, I forget exactly what it is, but their questioning is like this

Rasmussen Reports - Wikipedia

"Rasmussen Reports notes that, "It is important to remember that the Rasmussen Reports job approval ratings are based upon a sample of likely voters. Some other firms base their approval ratings on samples of all adults. Obama's numbers are almost always several points higher in a poll of adults rather than likely voters. That's because some of the president's most enthusiastic supporters, such as young adults, are less likely to turn out to vote.""

Rasmussen and Gateway Pundit????............Really, Stevie.....LOL

To be a mentally retarded midget some days you have to like (insert problem poll) and other days you don’t.

Next week polls will have right wingers slashing wrists.
But now a new poll by Rasmussen shows Hillary Clinton is back on top by one point.

Lol. Good stuff!

I don't see a single person.
Believe me! They're there and they'll be ready to come out in 2018 and 2020 for our glorious leader, Donald Trump.

Oh, no doubt.

Problem is most of that doesn't make a difference to the US election.

The difference between Trump winning and losing the last election was about 40,000 people in a few of those states.

Most states don't get a say in the election at all, it's hardly worth people in 38 states going out to vote.

Wow. If Trump could get ratings like that for more than one or two days at a time, he wouldn't be the lowest rated president in the history of the country.
yeah right everybody hates Trump...that's how he won...because everyone hates him...can't you see how stupid that is?????

Less than 26% of the voting age citizens of the country voted for him.

:laughing0301:So Trump won with only 26% of the vote???:21: Good than he should win easily again in 2020....what an imbecile....

Well, yes Trump won with only 26% of the eligible citizens voting for him. I realize that being a zealot does not leave any room for facts or truth, but it is an accurate stat.

Given that only 26% of the voting age citizens voted for Trump, I would say that an approval rating around 30-35% is pretty generous.
As you said, that is an accurate stat. The electoral college counts each vote the same weight and doesn't give bonuses for age (Or color.)

Wow. If Trump could get ratings like that for more than one or two days at a time, he wouldn't be the lowest rated president in the history of the country.
yeah right everybody hates Trump...that's how he won...because everyone hates him...can't you see how stupid that is?????

Less than 26% of the voting age citizens of the country voted for him.

:laughing0301:So Trump won with only 26% of the vote???:21: Good than he should win easily again in 2020....what an imbecile....

Well, yes Trump won with only 26% of the eligible citizens voting for him. I realize that being a zealot does not leave any room for facts or truth, but it is an accurate stat.

Given that only 26% of the voting age citizens voted for Trump, I would say that an approval rating around 30-35% is pretty generous.
As you said, that is an accurate stat. The electoral college counts each vote the same weight and doesn't give bonuses for age (Or color.)

Except it doesn't. A person in Wyoming has 3 times the voting power as someone in California. Many Republican states are smaller states with more voting power, hence why the right loves the EC.

Forum List

Back