🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RESULTS MATTER: Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

yeah right everybody hates Trump...that's how he won...because everyone hates him...can't you see how stupid that is?????

Less than 26% of the voting age citizens of the country voted for him.

:laughing0301:So Trump won with only 26% of the vote???:21: Good than he should win easily again in 2020....what an imbecile....

Well, yes Trump won with only 26% of the eligible citizens voting for him. I realize that being a zealot does not leave any room for facts or truth, but it is an accurate stat.

Given that only 26% of the voting age citizens voted for Trump, I would say that an approval rating around 30-35% is pretty generous.
As you said, that is an accurate stat. The electoral college counts each vote the same weight and doesn't give bonuses for age (Or color.)

Except it doesn't. A person in Wyoming has 3 times the voting power as someone in California. Many Republican states are smaller states with more voting power, hence why the right loves the EC.
Another installment of "The days of our lies".

So beautiful the Silent White Majority is!

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

I don't see a single person.
Believe me! They're there and they'll be ready to come out in 2018 and 2020 for our glorious leader, Donald Trump.
LOL

As if anyone believes racists like you.

Here in reality, Democrats have already flipped 35 seats. And in red states like Alabama. Got another one on Tuesday...

Democrats flip deep-red Missouri state House seat, signal problems for GOP

Believe me! They're there and they'll be ready to come out in 2018 and 2020 for our glorious leader, Donald Trump.
LOL

Here in reality, Democrats have already flipped 35 seats. And in red states like Alabama. Got another one on Tuesday...

Sorry but republicans trounced democrats in two other seats in Missouri causing them to maintain their majority. Sorry the MSM left that tidbit out. Your post fails.

whitepowerfist.gif

LOL

Sorry but republicans trounced democrats in two other seats in Missouri causing them to maintain their majority. Sorry the MSM left that tidbit out. Your post fails.

whitepowerfist.gif
LOL

Those were already Republican seats.

Democrats have flipped 35 seats from red to blue since Trump was sworn in.

Wow. If Trump could get ratings like that for more than one or two days at a time, he wouldn't be the lowest rated president in the history of the country.
yeah right everybody hates Trump...that's how he won...because everyone hates him...can't you see how stupid that is?????

Clinton won a few LIB coastal states. President Trump won the rest of the country!
Suck it up buttercup! President Trump will only be your president for another seven years!
2016 US Presidential Election Map By County & Vote Share

Here, to help your struggling brain

Rasmussen uses robocalls exclusively, which means that by federal law they cannot contact cellphones and therefore miss the younger, more urban voters who are abandoning land lines

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:PHWHAT????:confused-84:

Wow, could your response be any more retarded?

Rasmussen ONLY calls landlines and many younger people don't have those - wtf is there to not get?

All Rasmussen Reports' survey questions are digitally recorded and fed to a calling program that determines question order, branching options, and other factors. Calls are placed to randomly-selected phone numbers through a process that ensures appropriate geographic representation. Typically, calls are placed from 5 pm to 9 pm local time during the week. Saturday calls are made from 11 am to 6 pm local time and Sunday calls from 1 pm to 9 pm local time.

To reach those who have abandoned traditional landline telephones, Rasmussen Reports uses an online survey tool to interview randomly selected participants from a demographically diverse panel.

Methodology - Rasmussen Reports®

I wish they gave a tad bit more information on how they reach people via that "online survey tool".

How do they randomly reach people via the internet to get them to do the survey?
Cell phones have made traditional polling methods obsolete.
The LIBs believed all the traditional polling data methodology.
Polling data told the Clinton campaign that when only fifty people showed up at her rally it was an 'outlier' and the same LIB baised pollsters claimed that a Trump rally that had twenty thousand attend was also just an 'outlier'.
Time for the DEMs to fucking wise up if they ever want to win the White house again.
PS: The Latino vote isn't going to save them. Forget the negro vote. Now that their negro 'sugar-baby' isn't around they don't give a fuck.

Wow. If Trump could get ratings like that for more than one or two days at a time, he wouldn't be the lowest rated president in the history of the country.

Clinton won a few LIB coastal states. President Trump won the rest of the country!
Suck it up buttercup! President Trump will only be your president for another seven years!
2016 US Presidential Election Map By County & Vote Share

God I hate partisan zealots, you are so fucking stupid.

The discussion is not about the outcome of the election but about how someone could be so unpopular and yet still win an election.

The answer is that it is possible to win an election with a small percentage if the populous actually voting for a person.

Now, run along and allow the adults to have a discussion, we can play more games later!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Trumpenfuhrer is doing a magnificent glorious job while endured with unprecedented patriotism, something the Muslim usurper never had.

RESULTS MATTER: President Trump's Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

Yeah, in Rasmussen, which knows that Republicans will always be higher with Rasmussen and Democrats will always be lower than every other poll.
NO!

polls rigged? like predicting a clinton victory?

funny how the polls are right when you approve of the results, biased otherwise. ya know what? sometimes in life i'm going to be in the minority with my opinions. today i'm sure at least a few times. i'm 100% fine with that and no one is going to take me to jail because of it.

but look what we do here when we feel online, our opinions are not correct or in the majority? lord some people shit themselves and leave it there out of spite.

Most national polls predicted Clinton would win the popular vote by range of 2 to 5 percent. This is about what happened. A national poll has no mechanism for predicting the outcome of the EC.
EVERY fucking LIB MSM outlet PROMISED a Clinton victory. The day before the election the NYTs had Clinton winning by eighty percenthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mYVi7WHyiU

The Trumpenfuhrer is doing a magnificent glorious job while endured with unprecedented patriotism, something the Muslim usurper never had.

RESULTS MATTER: President Trump's Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

Yeah, in Rasmussen, which knows that Republicans will always be higher with Rasmussen and Democrats will always be lower than every other poll.
NO!

funny how the polls are right when you approve of the results, biased otherwise. ya know what? sometimes in life i'm going to be in the minority with my opinions. today i'm sure at least a few times. i'm 100% fine with that and no one is going to take me to jail because of it.

but look what we do here when we feel online, our opinions are not correct or in the majority? lord some people shit themselves and leave it there out of spite.

Most national polls predicted Clinton would win the popular vote by range of 2 to 5 percent. This is about what happened. A national poll has no mechanism for predicting the outcome of the EC.
EVERY fucking LIB MSM outlet PROMISED a Clinton victory. The day before the election the NYTs had Clinton winning by eighty percenthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mYVi7WHyiU

You are so full of shit. The day before the election The NY Times poll had Clinton at 45.9% and Trump at 42.8% in the popular vote, or since you are too stupid to do math, up by 3.1%. The final outcome was Clinton winning the popular vote by 2.1%

Wow, could your response be any more retarded?

Rasmussen ONLY calls landlines and many younger people don't have those - wtf is there to not get?
Oh you are making an excuse for Trump's rising poll numbers by saying the young people are not getting asked because they don't have landlines?
If that is what you are saying than you are as stupid as you seem...Trump's numbers are rising because for the first time in 8 years the middle class has money in their savings account...no longer having to live paycheck to paycheck in Obama's new normal....dummy...

PS: The Latino vote isn't going to save them. Forget the negro vote. Now that their negro 'sugar-baby' isn't around they don't give a fuck.

Wear a turtle neck ALL the time......it helps to hide something, boy...

NO!

You are so full of shit. The day before the election The NY Times poll had Clinton at 45.9% and Trump at 42.8% in the popular vote, or since you are too stupid to do math, up by 3.1%. The final outcome was Clinton winning the popular vote by 2.1%

What does 'the popular vote' have to do with winning the Presidency you fucking IDIOT?

What does 'the popular vote' have to do with winning the Presidency you fucking IDIOT?
I think golfing gator needs to duck when he hears someone shout FOUR!!!!! must have been hit in the head one too many times...he's a dummy...

NO!

That is what polls predict you moron, a National poll can never predict the outcome of the EC.

You are so fucking stupid that you do not even realize the lie you told above was dealing with the popular vote.

Could you be any more fucking stupid if you tried?

NO!

Every state allocates their electors based on the popular vote, dumbass.

Amazing...almost.

Nearly SIXTEEN MONTHS LATER and the Progressives still cannot accept that they not only lost in a landslide but that President Donald Trump is making good on his promises and the country is getting better daily.

Nothing%20more%20terrible-S.jpg

Amazing...almost.

Nearly SIXTEEN MONTHS LATER and the Progressives still cannot accept that they not only lost in a landslide but that President Donald Trump is making good on his promises and the country is getting better daily.

Nothing%20more%20terrible-S.jpg

More stupid talking points. There was no landslide, in fact less than 10 elections have ever had a smaller margin of victory in the EC.

But please, do not let facts and honesty get in the way of partisan talking points

:laughing0301:So Trump won with only 26% of the vote???:21: Good than he should win easily again in 2020....what an imbecile....

Well, yes Trump won with only 26% of the eligible citizens voting for him. I realize that being a zealot does not leave any room for facts or truth, but it is an accurate stat.

Given that only 26% of the voting age citizens voted for Trump, I would say that an approval rating around 30-35% is pretty generous.
As you said, that is an accurate stat. The electoral college counts each vote the same weight and doesn't give bonuses for age (Or color.)

No. The electoral college doesn't give each vote the same weight. If they did, Trump would have lost by 3 million votes.

Very disturbing news for Democrats. The most Media-attacked President in history, is beginning to thrive. I mean lets be real, Hussein was worshipped by the same corrupt MSM. Yet Trump's numbers are still better than his. The Democrats could be in big trouble.

Forum List

Back