🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RESULTS MATTER: Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

Rasmussen lol
/——/ Rasmussen is far more reliable than your MSM polls of 300 random adults
LOL

Rasmussen doesn’t even poll all adults.
/——/ hey dope, Rasmussen polls registered voters which is the most reliable except for likely voters, random voters can include illegals, felons who can’t vote and foreign tourist.

No they do not, they poll "likely U.S. voters", and they determine that by asking the person who answers the phone.."are you likely to vote"

Rasmussen lol
LOL

/——/ hey dope, Rasmussen polls registered voters which is the most reliable except for likely voters, random voters can include illegals, felons who can’t vote and foreign tourist.

No they do not, they poll "likely U.S. voters", and they determine that by asking the person who answers the phone.."are you likely to vote"
They get to weed out polls by whether they consider them likely

The Trumpenfuhrer is doing a magnificent glorious job while endured with unprecedented patriotism, something the Muslim usurper never had.

RESULTS MATTER: President Trump's Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency
Bovine excrement. Obamas approval rating in on 2.7.10 was 51% . Only 41 % disapproved of his performance. And you fail to mention that his approval rating at the end of his 2nd term was 60% and a disapproval of 37%

Your link states:
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

You might want to have a look at this Sparky:

Donald Trump Desperately Announces To The World That He’s ‘Better Than Obama’

Donald Trump is obsessively jealous of former President Barack Obama and it shows almost every single day. The former reality show star can’t fill his predecessor’s shoes and that makes him feel inadequate. So, he sent out a mass email with the header ‘Better than Obama.’

What the fuck is wrong with Little Donny? He is a man -child with emotional development of a 5 year old and the intellectual capacity of a special need kindergartener . Here is more:

Related: Lt. Col. Tammy Duckworth Just Kicked ‘Cadet Bone Spurs’ Right In His Tiny Orange Balls

“President Trump has a stronger approval rating (48%) today than Barack Obama (44%) did in 2010 on this same day,” the email reads. “But we bet you won’t hear it from the media.”

The email came with the header, “Better than Obama” as if he’s in a contest. Note: It’s addressed to Zilda because I use the name ‘Zilda Snaggletooth’ to get his emails. Don’t ask me why. I have no idea why I did that.
It's pathetic that he's so obsessed with Obama.

Rasmussen lol
LOL

LOLOLOL

Too funny.

You call me a dope and then wrongly state they poll registered voters.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Wow. If Trump could get ratings like that for more than one or two days at a time, he wouldn't be the lowest rated president in the history of the country.
yeah right everybody hates Trump...that's how he won...because everyone hates him...can't you see how stupid that is?????

Less than 26% of the voting age citizens of the country voted for him.

liberal Bull Shit...

Trump Won by a Landslide...

Rasmussen lol
LOL

Likely voters eliminates young folks, who tend to lean left. So naturally, Republicans do better with such a poll.

Secondly, they don't call cell phones, another edge towards older folks, who tend more to lean right.

But most salient, polling neither likely voters nor registered voters makes any sense at all in a job approval poll. Makes perfect sense when polling election races, but a president is president of everyone, not just likely voters -- so why poll only likely voters? :dunno:

Thanks for the link Steve.....it's likely his approval is 60%

Outside of Mexifornia, Loon York and a few other Mexicratic shitholes....you know it is.

:lol:

Yep. Outside of where people actually live, everyone loves Trump. All those cows really support him.

Who’s your President now?:dance:

Do you really think that's some sort of "Trump" card that you can play whenever the conversation has gone over your head?

Heh, I didn't even see that at first. I made a pun.

Wow. If Trump could get ratings like that for more than one or two days at a time, he wouldn't be the lowest rated president in the history of the country.
yeah right everybody hates Trump...that's how he won...because everyone hates him...can't you see how stupid that is?????

Thinking he won because everybody liked him is stupid. The electoral college appointed him. Better than 3 million liked his opponent more

illegal’s don’t count…

Trump won in a landslide…

Outside of Mexifornia, Loon York and a few other Mexicratic shitholes....you know it is.

Yep. Outside of where people actually live, everyone loves Trump. All those cows really support him.

Do you really think that's some sort of "Trump" card that you can play whenever the conversation has gone over your head?

Yep...

That's my Trump Card...

Trump kicked "yalls" ass....

I know that has to hurt real bad...

But it feels so good on this side...

It's like Christmas every day...

Yep...

That's my Trump Card...

Trump kicked "yalls" ass....

I know that has to hurt real bad...

But it feels so good on this side...

It's like Christmas every day...

Well, I'm glad that keeps you warm at night, I guess. Your fantasies are a little weird, but whatever floats your boat.

RESULTS MATTER: Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

says who a worthless poll ?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back