🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RESULTS MATTER: Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

Conservatism is a cult. Deno is evidence of that. I'd wager he believes illegals are registered to vote in California when they apply for a driver's license
If you think illegals are not voting in California you are a fool...but thanks for referring to them as illegal that's a good start...

/——/ hey dope, Rasmussen polls registered voters which is the most reliable except for likely voters, random voters can include illegals, felons who can’t vote and foreign tourist.

Actually, Rasmussen polls Likely Voters.

Very disturbing news for Democrats. The most Media-attacked President in history, is beginning to thrive. I mean lets be real, Hussein was worshipped by the same corrupt MSM. Yet Trump's numbers are still better than his. The Democrats could be in big trouble.
LOLOL

And by thrive, you mean reach a nine month average high of .... 42%?

:lmao:

Pretty good, considering all the hateful negative propaganda against him. If i were you Democrats, i'd be very concerned.
You mean the FACTS about Trump don’t you.

No, i mean the mass coordinated Communist/Democrat-run MSM propaganda against him. All that, and his numbers are still better than Hussein's. Y'all should be very concerned.

Awww. Look at the stupid little trump troll.

Uneducated ignorant angry and stupid.

Donald’s base.
/----/ When Libtards can't refute the facts they attack the messenger.
View attachment 175734

Isnt that the same thing you are doing now?
/----/ No. Let me dumb it down for you Public School educated Libs:
Julian said:
Yea and all your liberal pollsters were right....

That's why hillary is President:5_1_12024:

And your response was to attack Julian instead of refuting his claim: Awww. Look at the stupid little trump troll.

Donald’s base.

All I did was point out your Saul D. Alinsky tactic. That's not attacking the messenger, it's attacking the message. Clear enough for you?

Sure, of course you just attacked me, but hey I am sure that does not count either.

And just for the record, the polls were correct. Most polls predicted that Hillary would win the popular vote by 2 to 5 percent, and she won it by 2.1%.
/——/ Actually they said Hildabeast would win by a wide margin in the EC: The latest model shows for the fourth straight month that the Democratic nominee will win 332 electoral votes, compared with 206 for the Republican nominee. The model chooses a party, not a candidate, to win. - Election model: Clinton will win easily
Sorry, dumbfuck, but “thehill” is not a poll.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Isnt that the same thing you are doing now?
/----/ No. Let me dumb it down for you Public School educated Libs:
Julian said:
Yea and all your liberal pollsters were right....

That's why hillary is President:5_1_12024:

And your response was to attack Julian instead of refuting his claim: Awww. Look at the stupid little trump troll.

Donald’s base.

All I did was point out your Saul D. Alinsky tactic. That's not attacking the messenger, it's attacking the message. Clear enough for you?

Sure, of course you just attacked me, but hey I am sure that does not count either.

And just for the record, the polls were correct. Most polls predicted that Hillary would win the popular vote by 2 to 5 percent, and she won it by 2.1%.
/——/ Actually they said Hildabeast would win by a wide margin in the EC: The latest model shows for the fourth straight month that the Democratic nominee will win 332 electoral votes, compared with 206 for the Republican nominee. The model chooses a party, not a candidate, to win. - Election model: Clinton will win easily

You are confusing models for polls. They are two very different things.
/-----/ I'm not confusing anything Spanky, but here is a POLL
(CNN)Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.

The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump's 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party's Jill Stein.
The poll comes on the heels of the third presidential debate, which a post-debate CNN/ORC snap poll showed Clinton won.
Holyshit, are you rightarded. :eusa_doh:

That poll was 2 weeks before the election and before Comey announced he was reopening the investigation into Hillary’s email server.

(CNN)Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.

The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump's 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party's Jill Stein.
The poll comes on the heels of the third presidential debate, which a post-debate CNN/ORC snap poll showed Clinton won.

And by the night before the election that same poll had closed the gap to 4%. So, they were off by 1.9% of the actual popular vote, which is all this poll is measuring.
/----/ OH, so all the polls in the run up to the night before the election were bogus, MSM bulls**t designed to discourage Republican turnout and then waited till the last minute to post the true results to save credibility. Gotch ya.
View attachment 175764
WTF is wrong with you? Exactly how clueless are you when it comes to polling??

Polls are merely a snapshot in time. The only polls which are used to accurately measure the outcome of the voting are the ones within a couple of days of the election.

Conservatism is a cult. Deno is evidence of that. I'd wager he believes illegals are registered to vote in California when they apply for a driver's license
If you think illegals are not voting in California you are a fool...but thanks for referring to them as illegal that's a good start...
Prove it...

They are not allowed to be registered. There might be a few who slip through the cracks but there is no widespread problem.

Polls are merely a snapshot in time. The only polls which are used to accurately measure the outcome of the voting are the ones within a couple of days of the election.
You mean like the ones that had the Beast up by 5 in PA and 7 in WI?

QU Poll Release Detail

• FLORIDA: Clinton 46 - Trump 45, Johnson 2
  • NORTH CAROLINA: Clinton 47 - Trump 44, Johnson 3
  • OHIO: Trump 46 - Clinton 41, Johnson 5
  • PENNSYLVANIA: Clinton 48 - Trump 43, Johnson 3

:)

Prove it...

They are not allowed to be registered. There might be a few who slip through the cracks but there is no widespread problem.

And what would you consider is widespread?
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

New California Law Will Automatically Register Illegal Aliens to Vote

QU Poll Release Detail

Great... which one of those was outside of the margin of error?

Prove it...

And what would you consider is widespread?
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

New California Law Will Automatically Register Illegal Aliens to Vote
That’s an unscientific, non-probability online Internet polling, and it turns out that many of the respondents erroneously identified themselves as citizens in 2010 but then as non-citizens in 2012...

Methodological challenges affect study of non-citizens’ voting

It turns out that such response error was common for self-reported non-citizens in the 2010-2012 CCES Panel Study — a survey that re-interviewed 19,533 respondents in 2012 who had currently participated in the 2010 CCES. The first table below, for instance, shows that nearly one-fifth of CCES panelists who said that they were not American citizens in 2012 actually reported being American citizens when they were originally surveyed for the 2010 CCES. Since it’s illogical for non-citizens in 2012 to have been American citizens back in 2010, it appears that a substantial number of self-reported non-citizens inaccurately reported their (non)citizenship status in the CCES surveys.

And by the night before the election that same poll had closed the gap to 4%. So, they were off by 1.9% of the actual popular vote, which is all this poll is measuring.
/----/ OH, so all the polls in the run up to the night before the election were bogus, MSM bulls**t designed to discourage Republican turnout and then waited till the last minute to post the true results to save credibility. Gotch ya.
View attachment 175764

/——-/. Correct. Now where you when libtards were crowing “It’s over Hillary wins..”. 6 months before the election?

QU Poll Release Detail

Great... which one of those was outside of the margin of error?
PA, isn't it obvious?

Polling is as worhtless as studies. They find whatever the pollsters and "studiers" want them to find. This is true for all polls, studies but the media as well. Most of them, if not all are located in liberal shit holes and invariably produce the results the liberal shit-holers' want.

Forum List

Back