Results of the "Million Muslim March" and "2 Million Bikers" events in Wsh DC

Is there a psychiatrist in the house?
71_71.gif

Just back and back to your normal shit. You are a nasty lying sack of shit that should have been permanently gone months ago. I see you learn nothing by your repeated vacations.

I certainly agree. That vile little cretin has no self control and does not belong here.

-Posted by Ernestine S.:
Just back and back to your normal shit. You are a nasty lying sack of shit that should have been permanently gone months ago. I see you learn nothing by your repeated vacations.

I don't have self control???? I do not belong here, and you do?
Back to my normal shit? Lying? Gone months ago? Why? Because your racist bigoted ass, running nothing said so?
You two, are the very things wrong with this country and the planet. You never ever should have been born. You waste perfectly good space and oxygen. Fortunately, your type is on the way "out", as your power and influence, along with your relevance continues to diminish. And yeah, I'm like a bad penny....I keep turning up...no matter how many times you plead your ridiculous punitive injury cases to moderation. Little bitches are all you are. But black people, gay people and liberals are going no where, and not backing down. Get used to it.

So they get you in trouble for talking to them like this? Does that mean I can get them in trouble for calling me a stupid, whiny little bitch, and other assorted phrases? I didn't realize that...I thought I just had to suck it up, along with the neg repping.

Last edited:
He who is without sin, cast the first stone. Put your brick down, and have a seat.
Again, you don't know me, and you can't tell whether or not I have my ideological beliefs "locked down", or that I'm blind to anything.
You have no idea as to the subterranean level of the discourse I've had to endure in this cesspool. They are so afraid of me, that they rush, to find any and all reasons to ban me, rather than to answer to the truth.
And BS. You're no Mother Theresa, or Second coming of Christ. Have a seat.
And you have me mistaken. I'm no bully, but I'll be goddamn if I let a low life white mf'er, male or female, talk to me like 1862. Lincoln freed the slaves, so that means I can cuss anyone of you mf'ers from an amazing grace to a floating opportunity. And your only recourse is to ban my ass. Like I give a fuck. Ask around. I have notches on my belt, as to the forums I've kicked ass in.
I don't care what your wife, your dog, or your cat finds funny. You'll not be condescending with me, and get away with it. I suggest you put me on ignore, lest you face further embarrassment.

Sorry, Monty Python did a much better job.

f29984ab-fee0-43d6-a04d-bfb825ddade8

And once again, all I see is a child acting like a child.

WTF is this, "notches in my belt"? Talk about a massive inferiority complex! These are debates my friend, not life and death struggles. To you everything is emotion and beliefs and struggle, and that is why you only get notches in your own mind.

You can't even stick to the facts or behave as an adult without acting like a spoiled child bringing up race and insults. ANd you actually think you win something? You accuse me of being a fascist, without knowing a single thing about me, only lashing out because I am in the military.

But I am curious, why would a bunch of bikers make you so nervous? Is it simply because it is a large group that is not supporting something you believe in, and nothing else. I bet if it was thousands of bikers supporting gay rights, or OWS or one of 100 Liberal causes, you would be trumpeting it from the rooftops. But it is apparently something you disagree with therefore you attack.

I do not need to know anything else about you. You are a Kneejerk Liberal, no different then 100 more I have met, or the Kneejerk Republicans, or Kneejerk Libertarians, or any of the other Kneejerk individuals I have met in decades of debates like this. You are hardly the first I have met, and will not be the last. Let me call you Kneejerk of the Week.

Oooooo-rahhhhhh, troop...
tongue_smile.gif

Great and memorable comedy scene, by the way...

Last edited by a moderator:
71_71.gif

I hope you're not talking about poet. I can't believe some of the horrible things said on this forum, nor can I blame someone like poet for getting sick of it and dishing some of it back.

I would certainly hope that no one in a position of authority on this forum is playing favorites.

Signed,

Stupid Whiny Little Bitch (according to Sunshine)

The white racists and bigots here have a vendetta against me, because I failed to acknowledge their superiority....and I called them all bitches. Mostly, because they can't stand the fact that I'm still standing.

And how in the hell would I know what race you are? And even more importantly, why would I care?

You can be Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Icelandic, or even canine for all I know or care. In fact, most people (you included) use generic avatars so the race is completely meaningless.

And BTW, if you want to be technical, I am not white, but Potawatomi. The only race I claim is "American".

71_71.gif

I hope you're not talking about poet. I can't believe some of the horrible things said on this forum, nor can I blame someone like poet for getting sick of it and dishing some of it back.

I would certainly hope that no one in a position of authority on this forum is playing favorites.

Signed,

I am not privy to such 'horrible things'.

It seems most unwise to repeatedly rise to the bait, however.

If your friend has problems with one or more of his colleagues he should probably seek assistance from the owner-operators or mods, yes?

Million Muslim March vs. 2 Million Biker march Scorecard...

MMM - $248

2MBM - $1,845,693 (not including the 32k the "organizers" extorted from well intentioned donors)

Who got the better PR bang for their buck?

MV5BMjE5ODI1MjA5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODE2ODYwNA@@._V1._SX640_SY520_.jpg

But Alfalfa, Buckwheat said YOU are full of shit...:eek:

The horror.......the horror, lol I see they are going to do this every 9/11, ah just another day for the left to get all WEE WEED UP...:lol:

two-million-bike-ride-2.jpg

You left wingers can donate to --> Dykes on Bikes so you don't feel left out...:eusa_drool:

Last edited:
Google the "ku klux klan" and you will find 1000's of incidents of right wing christian lynchings, beatings, and murders going on for over 100 years,..

3,446 blacks were lynched between 1882 and 1968.
How many whites have been murdered by blacks since then? Trends suggest that the figure is over 10 times that 3,446

What percentage of the cases were prosecuted?

I'm thinking that if the USDOJ knows that 14% of white murder victims were killed by a black, there's a good chance that those crimes were prosecuted as opposed to the cases where the perpetrator was unknown.

Or are you talking about the 3,400 lynchings? You were not clear.

I am still trying to figure out why so many in here are all bent out of shape over this.

Can somebody please explain to me why a bunch of bikers are such a threat to so many Liberals in here.

I am still trying to figure out why so many in here are all bent out of shape over this.

Can somebody please explain to me why a bunch of bikers are such a threat to so many Liberals in here.

Because (a) Bikers are usually associated with the Right Wing and because (b) anything Right Wing must be denigrated by the Left and (c) many Liberals do not want anyone waving flags unless it's under their control and under their terms and pertaining to topics that they approve of?

71_71.gif

Signed,

Don't feel bad she says that to everyone who does not worship the negs she dishes out every 48hrs.

Because (a) Bikers are usually associated with the Right Wing and because (b) anything Right Wing must be denigrated by the Left and (c) many Liberals do not want anyone waving flags unless it's under their control and under their terms and pertaining to topics that they approve of?
Because (d) the democrats did not get a sound bite to explain the march and they are subsequently confused.

That is completely retarded.

If they think bikers are "Right Wing", then I invite them to come out here and watch the various groups in the Castro.

GayBikers_Crash_Krypto.jpg

2012-new-york-city-gay-pride-parade.jpg

2634657115_b0cb8827d2_z.jpg

Gay Motorcycle Riders looking for serious gay relationship

Talk about some very bigoted and prejudiced individuals, who do not have a clue what they are talking about!

71_71.gif

Signed,

I am not privy to such 'horrible things'.

It seems most unwise to repeatedly rise to the bait, however.

If your friend has problems with one or more of his colleagues he should probably seek assistance from the owner-operators or mods, yes?

My friend? He's not my friend, I barely know him.

I just don't like seeing anyone ganged up on.

Excuse me??? Who are you, that you would come into the conversation, "clueless", as to the history of Sunshine and myself? She is a lowlife racist bitch, that has had me falsely banned and infracted over the course of months, because I railed against "white privilege" and called out lowlife racist bitches on their shit. And she posted "The dems are no different than they were 50 years ago."
Anyone with half a brain, knows that the parties "switched" ideologies and loyalties, from the late 60's through 1980, and that the KKK, now votes, overwhelmingly "Republican and Tea Party", but she would post nonsense like the aforementioned.
And because I don't bite my tongue where racist white whores and lowlifes are concerned, her panties are in a permanent, urine-stained wad.
You don't know me....so don't assume anything. Ask questions, you may find the answers.
Right side? Sez who?

And this is why you fail.

As for your history with Sunshine, I really could not care less. I have had several debates with her myself. Sometimes I agree with her, sometimes I disagree with her (and I am sure her opinion of our exchanges is the same).

However, I have always left each discussion stand or fall by their own merits, and do not carry animosity like this over from one thread into another. And my own opinion of her views does not give me some kind of right to start slinging around insults and this coprolite I am seeing coming from you.

This kind of behavior I see as being immature, and a sign of serious mental disorder from somebody who can't put a muzzle on their own feelings. I see somebody who is so locked into their ideological beliefs that they are completely blind to anything that challenges those preconceptions, and attacks anybody who dares to challenge them.

As for who am I? Well, I am a person with a sense of dignity, who does not like to see this kind of vile abuse thrown upon anybody. Republican or Democrat, male or female, Christian or Muslim, or whatever else you want to use as the two sides. And if some Conservative was throwing such vile coprolite at a Liberal, I would be stepping forward and saying the exact same thing.

One thing I do have is integrity, and I can't stand to see that kind of shit thrown against anybody. So you want to know who I am, that is who I am. So pontificate all you want, I still see nothing but an Internet bully who tries to shout down and insult people instead of sticking to the facts at hand.

And BTW Poet, I could not care less if my avatar impresses you or not. You know nothing of me, you are attacking for some strange reason because I threaten you and nothing else. If you want to engage me I suggest you loose the chip, grow up and learn how to discuss things like an adult.

Oh, and my wife of 28 years would find it funny that you think I would abuse minorities, as would our son. She was born and raised in South America you see, and the idea of me (a devout pacifist) attacking anybody would be funny to any of my friends.

So once again, you reveal your prejudices and lack of thought, simply attacking anybody who threatens your beliefs. Have a nice day.

He who is without sin, cast the first stone. Put your brick down, and have a seat.
Again, you don't know me, and you can't tell whether or not I have my ideological beliefs "locked down", or that I'm blind to anything.
You have no idea as to the subterranean level of the discourse I've had to endure in this cesspool. They are so afraid of me, that they rush, to find any and all reasons to ban me, rather than to answer to the truth.
And BS. You're no Mother Theresa, or Second coming of Christ. Have a seat.
And you have me mistaken. I'm no bully, but I'll be goddamn if I let a low life white mf'er, male or female, talk to me like 1862. Lincoln freed the slaves, so that means I can cuss anyone of you mf'ers from an amazing grace to a floating opportunity. And your only recourse is to ban my ass. Like I give a fuck. Ask around. I have notches on my belt, as to the forums I've kicked ass in.
I don't care what your wife, your dog, or your cat finds funny. You'll not be condescending with me, and get away with it. I suggest you put me on ignore, lest you face further embarrassment.
I'm your worst nightmare. An educated negro, with command of the English language. You don't want to mess with me.

Fear???? Nope. Contempt is the word you were looking for.

Because (d) the democrats did not get a sound bite to explain the march and they are subsequently confused.
But why would they NEED a sound bite to explain the march?

Are not the best people to explain the march, those who planned and participated in it, and who conjured-up the rationale for it?

And were those people not already heard?

Last edited:

That is completely retarded.

If they think bikers are "Right Wing", then I invite them to come out here and watch the various groups in the Castro.

GayBikers_Crash_Krypto.jpg

2012-new-york-city-gay-pride-parade.jpg

2634657115_b0cb8827d2_z.jpg

Gay Motorcycle Riders looking for serious gay relationship

Talk about some very bigoted and prejudiced individuals, who do not have a clue what they are talking about!

What makes you think gay bikers are not right wing? :doubt:

Just cause there are a plethora of right wing religious zealots who don't like gays in the republican party does not mean there are not a plethora of gays who have conservative economic and geopolitical views. There are a ton of issues and no one has to align themselves with every single issue of one political party.

Forum List

Back