🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ret. Lt. Col. My Sources Say Obama Was in the Room Watching Benghazi Attack Happened

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold. Two unarmed U.S. drones were dispatched to the consulate and recorded the final hours of the attack, which killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. “This was in the middle of the business day in Washington, so everybody at the White House, CIA, Pentagon, everybody was watching this go down,” Shaffer said on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.” “According to my...

Retired Lt. Col.: My Sources Say Obama Was in the Room Watching Benghazi Attack Happen | Video | TheBlaze.com

a-photo-of-the-team-that-killed-osama-bin-laden-obama-classl-politics-1336137279.jpg

Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold. Two unarmed U.S. drones were dispatched to the consulate and recorded the final hours of the attack, which killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. “This was in the middle of the business day in Washington, so everybody at the White House, CIA, Pentagon, everybody was watching this go down,” Shaffer said on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.” “According to my...

Retired Lt. Col.: My Sources Say Obama Was in the Room Watching Benghazi Attack Happen | Video | TheBlaze.com

You morons believe such utter crap.

Murder is happenstance in Obama's Chicago.

As it is in his Administration.

You morons believe such utter crap.

Why, you think your GOD...see signature!

WOW! Dredging a 2 1/2 year old GOP scripted lie. You assholes must be desperate!!!
:banana2:

WOW! Dredging a 2 1/2 year old GOP scripted lie. You assholes must be desperate!!!
:banana2:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....We wouldn't expect you subversives to do anything else when you can't refute it!

Forum List

Back