🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ret. Lt. Col. My Sources Say Obama Was in the Room Watching Benghazi Attack Happened

You seem to have missed something. That article has nothing to do with Benghazi. That is when we got bin laden. The subject of this thread is about Benghazi, dear.

According to your side the photo was a fake.. Are you admitting your side are a pack of liars?

Photo is real of the WH, it's just Obuma being photoshopped into it that we question. The picture was taken in real time of the event at the WH!
Well there's that lie too!

But your fellow travelers also claim this!

Good Grief? Now the CIA Admits There Was ?No Live Video Feed? During Osama Raid | The Gateway Pundit

The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events. Then what were they watching?… A blank screen?
The White House released this photo of the security team watching the raid on the Osama compound in Abbottabad. Now we know the feed was not working.

nytimesabugraibbenghazifreerep103112.jpg

Usually terrorists get blamed for terrorism... I guess it's different in Conservistan.

Conservistan?

Is that next to Pakistan?

BTW, it appears that Obama and the Democrats aren't interested in going after anyone on Benghazi. It was like 2 years ago.

If you blame the president for terrorism then Bush is responsible for 9/11.

Actually it was YOU who missed Vigilante bring up the day OBL was killed.

But that is so typical of the Right, A Right-wing-nut brings up OBL and another wing-nut blames me for it!
See my sig!
You seem to have missed something. That article has nothing to do with Benghazi. That is when we got bin laden. The subject of this thread is about Benghazi, dear.

Photo is real of the WH, it's just Obuma being photoshopped into it that we question. The picture was taken in real time of the event at the WH!

Good Grief? Now the CIA Admits There Was ?No Live Video Feed? During Osama Raid | The Gateway Pundit

The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events. Then what were they watching?… A blank screen?
The White House released this photo of the security team watching the raid on the Osama compound in Abbottabad. Now we know the feed was not working.

Actually it was YOU who missed Vigilante bring up the day OBL was killed.

But that is so typical of the Right, A Right-wing-nut brings up OBL and another wing-nut blames me for it!
See my sig!

Well, up the dosage then.....

Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold. Two unarmed U.S. drones were dispatched to the consulate and recorded the final hours of the attack, which killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. “This was in the middle of the business day in Washington, so everybody at the White House, CIA, Pentagon, everybody was watching this go down,” Shaffer said on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.” “According to my...

Retired Lt. Col.: My Sources Say Obama Was in the Room Watching Benghazi Attack Happen | Video | TheBlaze.com

Ah ... the unidentified source; nice.

Translation = slow news day.

I thought Obama rolled over and went back to bed?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back