Retail spending up in May. Congratulations, Joe Biden.

When bad economic news happens, I am quick to blame President Biden. But when there is good news, I should all take the time to thank him. I don’t want to be a hypocrite.

Thank you, President Biden, for this good news in May.

When bad economic news happens, I am quick to blame President Biden. But when there is good news, I should all take the time to thank him. I don’t want to be a hypocrite.

How exactly did Joe Biden make retail sales to up?

And I'm not sure .3% is much to cheer about.

They are putting it on credit cards, Simp.

We have record credit card debt due to Bidenflation. People can’t pay their bills under Veggie Joe.

They are putting it on credit cards, Simp.

We have record credit card debt due to Bidenflation. People can’t pay their bills under Veggie Joe.
Yep. And taking out personal loans.

Rose .3% in May.

Inflation in May was 4%.

Tells you people are actually cutting back on things, but the higher prices have actually caused overall spending to rise .3%.

ccs-chart-4-3-1024x800.jpg

Rose .3% in May.

Inflation in May was 4%.

Tells you people are actually cutting back on things, but the higher prices have actually caused overall spending to rise .3%.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, is this like your '1 quarter is 4 months' idiocy?

You're factoring in 12 months of inflation into 1 month of spending growth.

embarrassed-gif.489110

The retail spending is driven by consumers. The Biden administration had nothing to do with that.

We had to put GROCERIES on the credit card last month, which is something I've only ever done in an emergency before. We financed $284.12 in what will mostly end up as trash and shit.

We had to put GROCERIES on the credit card last month, which is something I've only ever done in an emergency before. We financed $284.12 in what will mostly end up as trash and shit.

Oh, boo hoo. You must have been spending money on something if you couldn't come up with grocery money. You could have financed that, and spent the cash on groceries. Better yet, you could have not bought that other stuff at all.

Personally, I always put groceries on the credit card. Then I pay the whole thing off each billing cycle. Cash back rewards adds up.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, is this like your '1 quarter is 4 months' idiocy?

You're factoring in 12 months of inflation into 1 month of spending growth.

embarrassed-gif.489110
Yep, and you do the math of dividing the 4% by 12 months and it is higher than the spending increase, Simp.

You lose again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back