Retrial for Maxwell

I am not sure I would give her a do-over considering the situation. What happened to the juror seems somewhat afield of what was going on with the Maxwell victims.

Oh, so you mean young women do not like being given expensive gifts, living in expensive exotic resorts, being taken to the best restaurants, etc.?
Isn't this what all young women want, and isn't it true that most women simply are not good looking enough?
So...no proof, then? Figured.

The "girls" were professionals, and age is a fake label imposed by a religious, fanatic, puritanical, dictatorship.
The majority of the girls were not minors, and no one was forced to do anything.
It might be time for the FBI to start looking into your life.

I doubt she is guilty of anything.
The girls were likely professionals before they ran into Epstein, and there is zero evidence Ghislaine had anything to do with the details.
I could be wrong but I suspect most of the Epstein’s girls were willing participants who enjoyed the attention and the presents from people they viewed as important or celebrities.

However that in NO WAY means I approve of providing underaged girls for the sexual enjoyment of rich or prominent men. I hope that those who enjoyed Epstein’s underage girls face prosecution and imprisonment but I serious doubt that will every happen.

Unfortunately I suspect this is far more common than most people suspect in the highest levels of our corrupt nation and even in other nations.

Forum List

Back