Reuters caught faking another poll

Can you post proof they don't? Besides I already did.
You haven't proven anything. All you've done is give an opinion, which is NOT proof of anything.

Too bad you can't see it. But I did, and I'm not going to bother with your trolling. It's proven a waste of time to get drawn into with liberals.
01.gif

There exists a strange creature. It hibernates for much of its life....but comes out of hiding every so often in the months leading up to a major election.

This creature feeds on polling data. It eats...and eats....and eats....gorging itself on the savory numbers.....as long as those numbers show the nutbag is leading.

Once the polling data goes in the other direction, they scoff....call it fake food....and vow never to eat again. Pussies.

Just a reminder:

'Unskewed' Pollster: 'Nate Silver Was Right, And I Was Wrong'

Dean Chambers, the man who garnered praise from the right and notoriety on the left for his "Unskewed Polling" site, admitted today that his method was flawed.

"Nate Silver was right, and I was wrong," Chambers said in a phone interview.

Chambers' method of "unskewing" polls involved re-weighting the sample to match what he believed the electorate would look like, in terms of party identification. He thought the electorate would lean more Republican when mainstream pollsters routinely found samples that leaned Democratic.

But as it turned out, the pollsters were right — self-identified Democrats outnumbered Republicans by 6% in election exit polls.

"I think it was much more in the Democratic direction than most people predicted," Chambers said. "But those assumptions — my assumptions — were wrong."

There exists a strange creature. It hibernates for much of its life....but comes out of hiding every so often in the months leading up to a major election.

This creature feeds on polling data. It eats...and eats....and eats....gorging itself on the savory numbers.....as long as those numbers show the nutbag is leading.

Once the polling data goes in the other direction, they scoff....call it fake food....and vow never to eat again. Pussies.
You're correct. In an election year, never trust the polls. Polls can show anything that the poll takers want them to show.

The polls are all mostly fixed. When you get caught, just deny it like you just did. Stupid liberals will support you. Until November.

This is the same bullshit you guys were peddling in 2012, swearing Romney would in, and yet Obama got reelected almost by the exact amount the polls said he would.

and how would we know if parrots are answering these calls?

A clue....parrots generally want free stuff: "Polly wanna........"

Right away you have to question their reply because they either ARE parrots or disgruntled Nutty Old Uncle Bernie supporters.
dont dogs and cats also answer the phone? are they also answering questions?

When they take a sample they usually should have one that represents the same proportion as the US population. I don't know if this qualifies as one.
They sample for demographics such as gender and race. Political party identification is fluid so it isn't something they try to hit a target for.

Forum List

Back