Rev. Graham: Obama shakes his fist at God

The funny part about this forum is that you hard Leftist freaks think you are actually representative of our center right Christian Nation.

LOL

I don't want to live in a theocracy. Most real Americans don't. You're the fringe nut case here.

the sky is falling! the sky is falling!
theocracy my ass....you're the nutcase....

try real theocracy....go live with the Muslims who practice Sharia that you lefties SUPPORT....:lol:

So what did Jesus say about gays again?

Nothing. That's right nothing!

Christian cannot use Jesus as the reason they hate gay people.

Proposing gay folks have the same right and privilages as every other citizen in not a war on any religion. You anti-gay folks are having a war with reason and no one can fight that battle for you.

6a00d83451af9f69e201157159b50e970b-pi

So what did Jesus say about gays again?

He said not a jot or tittle will pass from the Law.

You may now proceed to crap your pants.

Hahaha this coming from an un-Christ like supposed Christian who cheerfully rejoices in denying rights and benefits to their fellow citizens.

Good luck at the Rapture.

The funny part about this forum is that you hard Leftist freaks think you are actually representative of our center right Christian Nation.

LOL

I don't want to live in a theocracy. Most real Americans don't. You're the fringe nut case here.

the sky is falling! the sky is falling!
theocracy my ass....you're the nutcase....

try real theocracy....go live with the Muslims who practice Sharia that you lefties SUPPORT....:lol:

Or the inquisition. And when you say that "you lefties" support Sharia, you have your head up your ass. If you want to live by the code of Sharia, Canon, or Halakha, go ahead. Just don't try to force me or my government to enact it for you.

From a scientific standpoint.
If homosexuality was designed
We would have biologically been evolved.
asexual.
To selfreproduce.
With out every species of organism designed with balancing opposing genders.

Anyone connected to their spirit center knows homosexuality is wrong.
No matter what denomination.
No matter what church.

Well then Ed perhaps you can tell me where and when Jesus condemn it.

Here is one of the best "Spirits"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsTK2LHZKPQ]Nature's Way by Spirit - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back