Revealed: Child sex robots could be used to treat paedophiles paid for by the tax payer

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-12-24_20-16-19.png

Robotics philosopher Marc Behrendt, of ULB University in Brussels, Belgium, advocates the use of sex robots that resemble children to treat men who have been jailed for paedophilia.
REVEALED: Child sex robots could be used to treat paedophiles – paid for by the TAXPAYER

Oh we can be sure this won't enhance their desires to have a real kid whatever gave you that idea. Oh I know leftards will say it's the safer way to go right. lmfao

The asses creating this bs are even sickos as the same twats who can't relate to humans are making those adult dolls . God help humanity these a.h. are gonna need it.

View attachment 167794

Robotics philosopher Marc Behrendt, of ULB University in Brussels, Belgium, advocates the use of sex robots that resemble children to treat men who have been jailed for paedophilia.
REVEALED: Child sex robots could be used to treat paedophiles – paid for by the TAXPAYER

Oh we can be sure this won't enhance their desires to have a real kid whatever gave you that idea. Oh I know leftards will say it's the safer way to go right. lmfao

The asses creating this bs are even sickos as the same twats who can't relate to humans are making those adult dolls . God help humanity these a.h. are gonna need it.
21njgz.jpg

As women are buying dildos the size of horse cocks, to the tune of millions of dollars per year... Lol!

Treat pedophiles? No way. Satisfy pedophiles is what will happen. The same thing for men who like to abuse women. Using robots safely both children and women will be left alone.

Treat pedophiles? No way. Satisfy pedophiles is what will happen. The same thing for men who like to abuse women. Using robots safely both children and women will be left alone.
Imagine Star Trek Holo theater technology. I'd be all up in my fake Counselor Troy. Solution to everyone's sexual problems.

Forum List

Back