Revealed: Pittsburgh Kneelers Coach Mike Tomlin Is A Hillary Supporter And Held Fundraiser For Her

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And this my friend explains why he chastised the Army veterans who chose to stand for the National Anthem while he and the remaining Kneelers disrespected the flag and stayed in the locker room. Hillary is most likely proud of him for being unAmerican.

Twitter

DKvW4JxWkAEc7kc

'Revealed: Pittsburgh Kneelers Coach Mike Tomlin Is A Hillary Supporter And Held Fundraiser For Her'

Wow....what a .... 'shocking' ... surprise. :p

And this my friend explains why he chastised the Army veterans who chose to stand for the National Anthem while he and the remaining Kneelers disrespected the flag and stayed in the locker room. Hillary is most likely proud of him for being unAmerican.

Twitter

DKvW4JxWkAEc7kc

So what. Was that 97 year old vet who kneeled in solidarity with the players disrespecting the flag or does he understand what this country stands for better than you.

Twitter

DKvW4JxWkAEc7kc

So you're saying that people who disagree with racists like you and Trump are generally Democrats?

Duh.

Forum List

Back