🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Revelation 13:3

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
I just found this interesting.

One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast.

Revelation 13:3

Seems to have hit kinda close to home.

One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

1721185920895.png

Not Funny!!

Not quite. A mortal wound kills the person. The person who is mortally wounded< dead, and comes back to life, does so supernaturally.
Nice try though, asshole...

John was writing about Nero. Read up on Nero. Then read up on the fear that Nero would return to life/reign even after his suicide. Interesting reading. John was speaking about events in his own day and age.

Forum List

Back