Reverend Jesse Jackson On Kelly File Tonight.Did Anyone Understand?,Jesse Needs Captions On Screen.

Obama should be ashamed letting folks just run around with weapons of mass destruction.

:afro: :confused-84: Jesse Jackson was just on the Kelly File, he mumbled right thru his 3 or 4 minute segment. Did anyone decipher what he was saying? It's time for all of these networks that bring in Jesse and Sharpton for their commentaries, to have captions on the bottom of the screen so that us normal American people can make out what they are saying. Tonight Jesse Jackson sounded like he was eating pizza or a chicken sandwitch when answering questions for Megyn Kelly. :cow: :dunno: :eusa_silenced:
Yeah... That was really spooky.
i really felt sorry for Megyn who had to pretend that she understood every word jesse said. god, jesse could of said something sexual to her and she would of just agreed with him, not having any idea of what he said.
He probably DID say something sexual after the mic was turned off.
he could of said "White Pussy" at some point, but on Megyns end it would of sounded like,,,Like A Wussy,,,lol,,,and Megyn would of just gone along with it.

:afro: :confused-84: Jesse Jackson was just on the Kelly File, he mumbled right thru his 3 or 4 minute segment. Did anyone decipher what he was saying? It's time for all of these networks that bring in Jesse and Sharpton for their commentaries, to have captions on the bottom of the screen so that us normal American people can make out what they are saying. Tonight Jesse Jackson sounded like he was eating pizza or a chicken sandwitch when answering questions for Megyn Kelly. :cow: :dunno: :eusa_silenced:
i really felt sorry for Megyn who had to pretend that she understood every word jesse said. god, jesse could of said something sexual to her and she would of just agreed with him, not having any idea of what he said.
he could of said "White Pussy" at some point, but on Megyns end it would of sounded like,,,Like A Wussy,,,lol,,,and Megyn would of just gone along with it.
"could of"

What the fuck is that supposed to mean, you uneducated, ignorant moron?

"could of"

Why do you get offended on somebody else's behalf? You need to get a life.

"could of"

i dont pay attention to these 15 year old boys that just insult us normal americans who actually work for a living.

"could of"

i dont even respond to the room goats, we know who they are,,,they are so jealous of us conservatives cause we have the greatest senses of humor, and whenever we crack each other up, they call us names u can't say on television,yet they never say anything funny. thats why they are 1/2 human 1/2 rodent.

Jesse has a hair lip. That's why he wears a mustache. Combine that with being black and nobody can understand a damn thing he says.
jesse calling 911:....Yo bioootch! dis motha f_____ka at dis fentucky dried chicken iz dissing me on dit dat fied shimp ov dat dey run out of and I is am mutha f----king hungry bioootch! how da hell did Fentucky Died Shicken run out of dat godamm feid shimp!
911 Operator: sir, i am sorry, i can not understand a word your saying, let me transfer you to a black 911 operator,,,please hold.

Dude, its not shimp, its scrioump.

Jesse has a hair lip. That's why he wears a mustache. Combine that with being black and nobody can understand a damn thing he says.
jesse calling 911:....Yo bioootch! dis motha f_____ka at dis fentucky dried chicken iz dissing me on dit dat fied shimp ov dat dey run out of and I is am mutha f----king hungry bioootch! how da hell did Fentucky Died Shicken run out of dat godamm feid shimp!
911 Operator: sir, i am sorry, i can not understand a word your saying, let me transfer you to a black 911 operator,,,please hold.

Dude, its not shimp, its scrioump.
who was that lady that called 911 over lack of shimp? lol

Jesse Jackson is a graduate of the James Brown school of elocution. ..... :lol: :lol:

Maybe he was speaking in code to his people.
can you imagine Jesse Jackson calling 911 over a screwed up western cheeseburger? I am pretty sure the operator would just hang up on him after the first 10 words assuming it was a prank. but the call would start off,,,,Jesse.: lissen bioch, eze ordered did Wissen like cheeburger and iz missing dem oinions,gushrooms,salary and like i ordered dem furly fries and some dumb biotch forgot to gimme dat ketcup godamm stupid MF,

just call him mumbles...

just call him mumbles...
maybe Jesse eats a lot of donuts, especially before he goes on the air?

just call him mumbles...
They should give him a reality show, mumbles the politically correct black guy…

just call him mumbles...
They should give him a reality show, mumbles the politically correct black guy…
or maybe he can take the place of Billy Mays

Forum List

Back