Rewarding bad behavior

Another hypocrite.

You are lying if you were to say, if it was my child holding a toy pistol and he was murdered by the police I would turn the other cheek
First, read the goddam topic. It was NOT a toy. It was a pellet gun. And it was deliberately designed to look like a .45. It was a WEAPON.

Second, I let my kids play with toy guns outside all the time, but I have NEVER allowed them to play with an actual weapon deliberately manufactured to look indistinguishable from a .45.

And gee, what do you know, no one has ever called 9-1-1 while they were playing, and they've never been shot by any cops! And I I ever caught them pointing their toy guns at anyone other than their playmates, that would be the last time they owned that toy and they know it.
Yes, idiot parents. Toy guns should never leave the backyard.
Why am I a hypocrite for believing parents should keep kids from carrying "real looking" pellet and toy guns out of the backyard into the real world?

Can you guarantee that the police will always act prudently in any situation?
If you can then the police should bet carte blance and never be prosecuted.
Thank you.

However, laws were broken by the police. We expect you not to understand that too, "the donald" is your man.
You are lying if you were to say, if it was my child holding a toy pistol and he was murdered by the police I would turn the other cheek.
But when the politics and laws benefit your kind it is so right.
Hypocrite.

It's political. You wouldn't understand.

Correct. It is political. Then people can't figure out why Trump is kicking ass in the primaries.

We are sick of political. This is the results.

I can pretty much guarantee that my child would never run around pointing a realistic looking gun at people in a public park, OR attempt to reach for said gun when the police approached.

Parents HAVE to start taking some responsibility.

Your blanket statement absolves the police from any behavior that they so choose.
A young person walks out of the yard and is walking down the street with a toy weapon/pellet gun, g500 for you, and the police can just jump out of a patrol car and shoot them.
Yes.

Another hypocrite.

You are lying if you were to say, if it was my child holding a toy pistol and he was murdered by the police I would turn the other cheek
First, read the goddam topic. It was NOT a toy. It was a pellet gun. And it was deliberately designed to look like a .45. It was a WEAPON.

Second, I let my kids play with toy guns outside all the time, but I have NEVER allowed them to play with an actual weapon deliberately manufactured to look indistinguishable from a .45.

And gee, what do you know, no one has ever called 9-1-1 while they were playing, and they've never been shot by any cops! And I I ever caught them pointing their toy guns at anyone other than their playmates, that would be the last time they owned that toy and they know it.
Why am I a hypocrite for believing parents should keep kids from carrying "real looking" pellet and toy guns out of the backyard into the real world?

Didn't he just show up and start blasting the kid ?

This would be a loser civil court case that would cost the city way more .

There were no crimnal charges because DA lets the police get away with everything.

a. NO
b. Probably so, the burden of proof is far less in a civil case than a criminal case.
c. Bullshit, he acted according to protocol.

The protocol is to leap out of the car and start firing? I guess the feds should have simply swooped in and strafed the Clive Bundy gang from a helicopter,

and you'd be all in on defending that action?

lol

He didn't just out of the blue start firing. Questions: Why was this child allowed to run around with this gun in the first place? Where's the parents' culpability here? How's a cop supposed to know that gun was fake?

Another hypocrite.

Because this new standard wasnt a standard until you just thought it up

Another hypocrite.

No, it's standard for any responsible parent to not let a child run the street carrying a pellet gun that looks like a real gun.

Another hypocrite.

No, it's standard for any responsible parent to not let a child run the street carrying a pellet gun that looks like a real gun.

Obviously this is something that a gun-control desiring liberal regressive would not understand.

Another hypocrite.

Amazing that liberals want gun control , except in the case of black children running around pointing replicas at people then they're like "what? Why should people have to follow that rule?"

You guys are idiots.

Another hypocrite.

Obviously this is something that a gun-control desiring liberal regressive would not understand.

Its a toy gun that the cops never even saw. Try again loon

Another hypocrite.

In this particular story? It was a pellet gun (which is NOT a toy, is not designed for children and specifically says "not a toy" on the box) and yes the police clearly saw it in the kid's waist band when he reached for it when they told him to get to his hands up. Those are all facts in evidence.

Another hypocrite.

What do you mean this is a new standard? "Real looking" replica pellet and toy guns have been a danger for years. I'm very sorry about the kid, feel for the parents AND the cops, don't want to ban anything .... but there are things that kids should never take from the house or backyard.

Another hypocrite.

From the article:

CLEVELAND — A 12-year-old boy brandishing what turned out to be a fake gun is dead after being shot by a Cleveland police officer.

An attorney for the family says the boy died early Sunday at a hospital.

The shooting happened Saturday after officers responded to reports of a male with a gun. A man who called 911 told dispatchers that the boy was at a recreation center pointing a pistol that was “probably fake” and scaring everyone.

Police say the officer fired two shots after the boy pulled the fake weapon from his waistband. The orange safety indicator had been removed from the barrel.

Investigators say the boy did not point the fake pistol at officers but reached for it after being told to raise his hands.

Sorry, as unfortunate as this is, this is what happens when children are not supervised properly.

In this particular story? It was a pellet gun (which is NOT a toy, is not designed for children and specifically says "not a toy" on the box) and yes the police clearly saw it in the kid's waist band when he reached for it when they told him to get to his hands up. Those are all facts in evidence.

This is how you know you're lying. The cops never saw the gun, he never reached for the gun and no orders were given.

Unless all that happened in 2 seconds and the people involved have the power to move at super speed

Dont believe me? Pick a source:

NO evidence Cleveland officer ordered Tamir Rice to raise ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Boy-pellet-gun-warned-friend-police-...
Daily Mail
Jun 13, 2015 - NO evidence that Cleveland police officer ordered Tamir Rice, 12, ... shot a 12-year-old boy carrying a pellet gun ordered him to raise his hands ...
Cleveland ordered to pay $6mn to family of Tamir Rice ...
Cleveland ordered to pay $6mn to family of Tamir Rice, 12yo fatally shot by policetamir-rice-family-money/
RT
Apr 25, 2016 - The city of Cleveland will pay $6 million to the family of Tamir Rice, ... Lawyers for Rice's family said Monday that "no amount of money can ...
Tamir Rice Case: No Hard Evidence Found That Cop ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../tamir-rice-case-friend-warned-12-y...
NBCNews.com
Jun 13, 2015 - Investigators have found no hard evidence a Cleveland police officer who fatally shot a 12-year-old boy carrying a pellet gun ordered him to ...

Another hypocrite.

Do you have a cognitive disorder?

It was already established that the toy gun LOOKS like a real gun. It was already established that the cops saw the "weapon".

Gun control salivating regressive telling us that it's not a standard to carry gun looking objects in public. Now, this is interesting!

Last edited:
Another hypocrite.

What do you mean this is a new standard? "Real looking" replica pellet and toy guns have been a danger for years. I'm very sorry about the kid, feel for the parents AND the cops, don't want to ban anything .... but there are things that kids should never take from the house or backyard.

Even at that, all he had to was put his fucking shit hooks in the air when told and he'd still be alive today, my 5 year old knows that when daddy gets pulled over for speeding , you don't reach for anything when the police are approaching, you just sit there until the cop writes the ticket, then you call him all sorts of vile names and speed off.

Another hypocrite.

Even at that, all he had to was put his fucking shit hooks in the air when told and he'd still be alive today, my 5 year old knows that when daddy gets pulled over for speeding , you don't reach for anything when the police are approaching, you just sit there until the cop writes the ticket, then you call him all sorts of vile names and speed off.
Kids do stupid shit. That's why they're called kids. Very sad story.

This is how you know you're lying. The cops never saw the gun, he never reached for the gun and no orders were given.

Unless all that happened in 2 seconds and the people involved have the power to move at super speed

Dont believe me? Pick a source:

NO evidence Cleveland officer ordered Tamir Rice to raise ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Boy-pellet-gun-warned-friend-police-...
Daily Mail
Jun 13, 2015 - NO evidence that Cleveland police officer ordered Tamir Rice, 12, ... shot a 12-year-old boy carrying a pellet gun ordered him to raise his hands ...
Cleveland ordered to pay $6mn to family of Tamir Rice ...
Cleveland ordered to pay $6mn to family of Tamir Rice, 12yo fatally shot by policetamir-rice-family-money/
RT
Apr 25, 2016 - The city of Cleveland will pay $6 million to the family of Tamir Rice, ... Lawyers for Rice's family said Monday that "no amount of money can ...
Tamir Rice Case: No Hard Evidence Found That Cop ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../tamir-rice-case-friend-warned-12-y...
NBCNews.com
Jun 13, 2015 - Investigators have found no hard evidence a Cleveland police officer who fatally shot a 12-year-old boy carrying a pellet gun ordered him to ...

Bullshit, your very own source says its unclear whether the officer gave the boy any orders to raise his hands then goes on to say that the officer himself claims he did. Meaning you can only get there by assuming the officer is lying.

Oh also, he says he fired when he saw the boy reach for the pistol in his waistband, meaning you would again have to assume the cop was lying to say there is no evidence that he saw the gun.

Your ENTIRE story rides on "the cop is lying" which of course happens, but not as often as the reverse.

It was already established that the toy gun LOOKS like a real gun. It was already established that the cops saw the "weapon".

Gun control salivating regressive telling us that it's not a standard to carry gun looking objects in public. Now, this is interesting!

You can say it was established all you want but it wasnt. You cant establish a gun looks real before the cop even saw it fuck face

You can say it was established all you want but it wasnt. You cant establish a gun looks real before the cop even saw it fuck face

We have pictures of the gun. Are you blind on top of being mentally deficient?

Then again, liberal regressive living in this reality would be too good to be true.

Oh, so you were there?

Forum List

Back