Rex Tillerson top candidate for Secretary of State

If you think NGO's are great, and you wish them to be the government, folks can pretty much figure out the rest Mr. Soros shill.

There are over 10 million non-profits across the globe. Are you saying all non-profits are bad?

Looks like you are also incredibly ignorant.

If you think NGO's are great, and you wish them to be the government, folks can pretty much figure out the rest Mr. Soros shill.

There are over 10 million non-profits across the globe. Are you saying all non-profits are bad?

Looks like you are also incredibly ignorant.

No I'm not.

The most powerful ones all are though.

You don't know shit about them though, that is clear.

No I'm not.

In that thread you were talking about, I encouraged others to give money to the organizations that they believed in, as opposed to the warring factions of the region.

Deceitful Misterbeale, at it again...

Bull, you said you thought NGO's were great, that they were the solution where government can't be.

Liar alert! I said many NGOs were great. I never said the highlighted. I actually believe in government, which I have consistently bellieved in since I was first on this site. What I oppose, very clearly, is statism.

Stop lying and making shit up. You are a petty and pathetic person.

As I said, you were lying when you said you were an anarchist. And you lied badly ...

No I'm not.

In that thread you were talking about, I encouraged others to give money to the organizations that they believed in, as opposed to the warring factions of the region.

Deceitful Misterbeale, at it again...

The only reason people would ever "believe" in those organizations is because they have been fooled and brainwashed by corporate media into doing so.

I had a good friend just get back from the DAPL protests, and another one just got back from driving hundreds of miles just to personally deliver aid to the victims of the Gatlinburg fires.

What they both had in common was to warn about AstroTurf organizations and the fraud and abuse that exists within those organizations. If you want to help a cause, find someone in the local area that has references, that is doing good work right there. Or help organize a movement or relief effort yourself. Then support people in that area doing the work. Non-profits are a way for elites to avoid taxes in order to pursue social engineering schemes.

The only reason people would ever "believe" in those organizations is because they have been fooled and brainwashed by corporate media into doing so.

What organizations? Nobody mentioned any specifics?

Could you stop propagating lies like a nutter for a second. I know you get a hard on by that kind of stuff.

I had a good friend just get back from the DAPL protests, and another one just got back from driving hundreds of miles just to personally deliver aid to the victims of the Gatlinburg fires.

Non-profits are a way for elites to avoid taxes in order to pursue social engineering schemes.

Right, and I suppose you can safely generalize the 10 million non-profits across the globe? Don't be an intellectually dishonest idiot.

What organizations? Nobody mentioned any specifics?

Could you stop propagating lies like a nutter for a second. I know you get a hard on by that kind of stuff.

Non-profits are a way for elites to avoid taxes in order to pursue social engineering schemes.

Right, and I suppose you can safely generalize the 10 million non-profits across the globe? Don't be an intellectually dishonest idiot.

Nope, just the ones connected to the elites.

Forum List

Back