Rex Tillerson top candidate for Secretary of State

Chicken little much? As far as the pipeline it's going to be built one way or another, by the way, have you ever been to standing rock reservation? There's nothing over there to lose by building a pipeline. Fact

I wasn't talking about standing rock. This shit goes on all over the world by the douchebags in Exxon, without so much of a peep by American media. These are places where there are a lot of people with a lot to lose when ExxonMobil builds an oil refinery over their ancestral lands.
The refinery goes at the END of the pipeline idiot.

The earth is fine, humanity is full of dickwads like you so...not too concerned, and oil is a big part of our economic welfare.

The earth is going to be a barren rock, humanity is full of cultists that worship whomever can be the biggest asshole, and oil is a non-sustainable source of energy that is inevitably going to become obsolete. The cost of keeping the petrol pumps flowing are tens of millions of human lives though.

Wow, what a bunch of mindless sycophants. I do not have the energy tonight. :bang3:

I am convinced that Trump cultists do not care at all about the earth, humanity, or our economic welfare. They are just rebellious little girls.

Go back to your little bed in the corner of your parent's basement.

Chicken little much? As far as the pipeline it's going to be built one way or another, by the way, have you ever been to standing rock reservation? There's nothing over there to lose by building a pipeline. Fact

I wasn't talking about standing rock. This shit goes on all over the world by the douchebags in Exxon, without so much of a peep by American media. These are places where there are a lot of people with a lot to lose when ExxonMobil builds an oil refinery over their ancestral lands.
The refinery goes at the END of the pipeline idiot.

The boy must have a Liberal Arts degree in stupidity.

The earth is fine, humanity is full of dickwads like you so...not too concerned, and oil is a big part of our economic welfare.

The earth is going to be a barren rock, humanity is full of cultists that worship whomever can be the biggest asshole, and oil is a non-sustainable source of energy that is inevitably going to become obsolete. The cost of keeping the petrol pumps flowing are tens of millions of human lives though.
Drill baby drill...
Till all environmentalists stop using petroleum products altogether, then I will consider it, till then they can all fuck off…

Drill baby drill...
Till all environmentalists stop using petroleum products altogether, then I will consider it, till then they can all fuck off…

Using petroleum is fine. Destroying ecosystems and massacring villages to get more of it is not okay. You anti-humans will stop at nothing to destroy everything, because deep down you are all heartless bastards.

Yes, millions of lives are spent keeping the fuel pumps flowing. They get paid a lot of money to do that job. It allows them to raise families, enjoy life and build retirement to enjoy after. It also gives people outside the industry the same opportunity. Crazy how that works.

Yes, millions of lives are spent keeping the fuel pumps flowing. They get paid a lot of money to do that job. It allows them to raise families, enjoy life and build retirement to enjoy after. It also gives people outside the industry the same opportunity. Crazy how that works.

No, I was talking about tens of millions of living breathing human beings that get killed as collateral so you commute to work. ExxonMobil murders people under the guise of security. I suppose that is okay though. :dev3:

If the pick pisses off a libturd, he has my blessing!

My beliefs are very far from modern liberalism, but this attitude is part of the problem. You guys have declared war on imaginary factions, which allows you to justify any reckless behavior, or the support of any douchebag.

This should be a common ground issue. Rex Tillerson is a murderer and a greedy douchebag, but you people have shown that does not matter.

No Little Boy. The earth was once a barren rock. It is now well populated. Some nations, like India, are over populated. All require energy to survive. For some reason or another, folks like to haul products on trucks, drive their automobiles to work, etc., and keep their homes and businesses well lit and warm or cooled. People are funny like that.

We're going to drill, mine and frack the living fuck out of our planet. That is one thing we can be sure about Donald Trump.

Yes, and judging by the comments of the Trump cultists, it does not matter how many tribes you massacre in order to make it happen.

Isn't it strange how cattle graze right up to an oil well or refinery without any problem at all?

Great choice, I choose not to believe in the cult of man-made climate change… LOL

Do you believe in hiring private armies and then ordering them to engage in gross human right abuses? How about destroying 7000 acres of tribal land in order to build an illegal pipeline?

As an "anarchist" LOL, what would you do about that?

Forum List

Back