RFK Jr; a good alternative to Trump?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
i'm a chainsmoker, and recently i started coughing loudly from time to time while smoking.
hence, i understand something about how RFK Jr sounds in public.

all i wanna say is : the man should be judged by the voters based on his ideas, rather than how he sounds.

thoughts? Biden ain't mentally competent enough to fill the job anymore, i think.

RFK Jr is the like the last Democrat with a brain, aside from Tulsi. Both were kicked out of the party for not kissing the ass of the Globalist Warmongers.

RFK Jr even tried to become Trump’s VP.

IMG_6369.jpeg

But he is still a leftwing loon on so many issues like the climate hoax. So Trump said hell no to him.

RFK is certainly crazy enough to be a trump substitute, but his reputation for greed and just plain nastiness doesn't measure up to trump's standards.

RFK is certainly crazy enough to be a trump substitute, but his reputation for greed and just plain nastiness doesn't measure up to trump's standards.
Really?

I just thought Dims demonized him as crazy

Now you say he is mean and greedy as well?

Is worm brain man Hitler Jr now as well?

:auiqs.jpg:

Who knows, with your never-ending DNC hate speech like this maybe you can get another one of your loons to take out another Kennedy.

i'm a chainsmoker, and recently i started coughing loudly from time to time while smoking.

all i wanna say is : the man should be judged by the voters based on his ideas, rather than how he sounds.

thoughts? Biden ain't mentally competent enough to fill the job anymore, i think.
No, but he is a valid alternative to Team Biden/Harris/Gretchen/Newsom.

Really?

I just thought Dims demonized him as crazy

Now you say he is mean and greedy as well?

Is worm brain man Hitler Jr now as well?

:auiqs.jpg:

Who knows, with your never-ending DNC hate speech like this maybe you can get another one of your loons to take out another Kennedy.
Reread it. I said his reputation for being greedy and mean isn't near trump's reputation for same.

Nor Biden's greed, eh? Ten percent for the big guy.
To be specific, the only person who said that was a Trump cultist trying to make stuff up. The Biden family ignored him.

Concerned American, who serves the Lord of Lies with special devotion, leaves that part out.

The Trump family is greedy and corrupt. Biden isn't. Evil people hate good, thus the Trump cult hates Biden.

We might or might not get a more secure border unde RFK Jr. But for sure we will get big government, higher taxes, more regulation, etc. under RFK Jr. because he has a pure big government mentality that is largely the polar opposite of what Trump wants for America. We likely would get somebody with more personal integrity with RFK Jr, than with any Democrat mentioned as a possibility however.

Doctor said no further medical treatment is needed. It was a scratch. The big bandage is a prop for sympathy.
Since you obviously examined him </sarcasm>.

Does anyone doubt for an instant that, no matter WHAT size the bandage, that one would STILL be complaining and making up stuff about it?

All of you not sure about Trump should vote for Kennedy Jr.
Hmm, good idea. He should be the repository for ALL the votes from those not totally confident that Quid Pro Joe is mentally and physically up to the most demanding job in the country for another 4 years. The last I checked, that was a pretty high percentage, so great idea.

Forum List

Back