SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
poor Bobby

He needs to bring delegates...oops.

He needs to bring electors to...oops.

Bobby needs to take a vacation.

The Democrats have been trying to destroy his candidacy from the beginning, while Trump embraced him. If there's one thing your pitiful party is, it's self-interested.

This is not a win for you.

If RFK can compel even a bare majority of his 6% support in some states to back Trump, that's the difference. The Democrats know this even if their thick headed bots don't.
To think, you people-of-the-cult are unaware of how powerful Harris/Walz is that you have to get your hopes up and crow about Trump maybe getting help from Bobby Kennedy Jr.

Trump is weak and in trouble. Your thread shows you know this to be true.

To think, you people-of-the-cult are unaware of how powerful Harris/Walz is that you have to get your hopes up and crow about Trump maybe getting help from Bobby Kennedy Jr.

Trump is weak and in trouble. Your thread shows you know this to be true.
The state polls have swung in our favor, and RFK is cooking Democrats right now

I consider it rather egotistical when somebody thinks their endorsement makes any sort of difference. Especially celebrities, as I can see politicians using the practice in a scratch your back and hope for reciprocation sort of way.

RFK Jr. was too liberal for me to give him serious consideration in this race. At one time in my voting history somebody in his position would have gathered my protest vote against the major 2 parties. Unfortunately those protest votes never produced any change to the system.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
7 billion people owe their very lives today to vaccines and vaccines are literally the main cause for 30+ years of extra life span. People use to have to have 4-5 kids just to have 1 or 2 live to adult hood before vaccines. Yet this idiot wants to ban vaccines and hates the idea of saving millions of lives that would have died if not for operation warp speed.

Fuck rfk in his nasty evil ass

Forum List

Back