RFK Jr. Says ‘Mega-Billionaires’ Are Using Climate Change To Usher In ‘Totalitarian Controls’ On Society

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
  • Banned
Nope, just ignored

It is too uncomfortable destroying the son of an icon like JFK, so they will just ignore him.
Yep. They did the same thing when Alan Keyes ran several times times. Just ignored him. Hell, I believe they wouldn't let him participate in the debates one time.

Yep. They did the same thing when Alan Keyes ran several times times. Just ignored him. Hell, I believe they wouldn't let him participate in the debates one time.
I was a big Keyes fan.

I watched a debate with him, McLame and the shrub on tv way back then. If there was anyone else on the stage I don't recall.

What I do recall is Mclame pissing and moaning about "his honor" (which he never had) because Bush went to some gathering where people accused Mclame of being a stool pigeon and basically a general rat in the Hanoi Hilton. It was a back and forth between the 2 worst candidates about something that wasn't even the topic to be discussed, and when Keyes attempted to discuss the issue, Mclame continued to piss and moan so that the issue itself was never addressed by the 2 shitbags. The debate ended up being focused on the 2 shitbags afterwards, and Keyes was mostly ignored.

Poor fella, may as well write his obit now. They're not going to let him live going around saying stuff like that. No wonder the DNC won't allow him to debate Biden.

Yet he still believes that enviro-moonbattery!

And they ignored Ron Paul

Shrug, it works.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is turning into a real right wing crank. John Kennedy and Robert Kennedy would not be pleased with him.

Forum List

Back