RFK Jr says that one of the main reasons he’s endorsing Trump is because of the former president's anti-🇺🇦Ukraine views.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Creep show? It would be great if these Putin sycophants could just move to Moscow 🇷🇺 🐷🇸🇦empire .
ps one for sure, Moscow empire was never invaded under Trump:nocknockHT:!

GVskCx2W4AAtAAl

That is sick! The Ukrainian people are fighting for their lives simply because Putin wanted to change some lines on a map. ps This is positive news for the Harris campaign...
GGRj38sa4AEIrMe.jpg

Creep show? It would be great if these Putin sycophants could just move to Moscow 🇷🇺 🐷🇸🇦empire .

GVskCx2W4AAtAAl

I mean it's no secret that social conservatives have been in love with Russia's leader and form of government for a long time

GVskCx2W4AAtAAl

RFK Jr is whacko. He is changing his stances depending the way the wind blows.
HIS SON FOUGHT FOR UKRAINE AS PART OF THEIR INTERNATIONAL LEGION.

Why can't left wing foreign agitators understand that Americans are smart enough not to waste taxpayer money on a crooked little country and have no desire to get into a shooting war with Russia?

GVskCx2W4AAtAAl

Forced Out *Joe is weak and worthless. That’s why Putin took the opportunity to invade Ukraine. >2% Kammie is even more weak and worthless. Worse things will happen around the world if she’s elected.

Why can't left wing foreign agitators understand that Americans are smart enough not to waste taxpayer money on a crooked little country and have no desire to get into a shooting war with Russia?
That is what many people said in 1940 about Germany.

Multi level treachery

No. Don't get yourself worked up. Trump won't betray Ukraine. He had a phone call with Zelensky already and both know what they are facing.

Ukraine will be supported as long as they believe they can continue the fight. If a more sober assessment is made, then Trump will help secure the best peace deal possible.

That's the way it will unfold. If he wins you will see. Ditto for NATO. He isn't going to leave, he is going to demand that others increase their funding and stay focused on reality not New Green Deals and other B.S while wars are breaking out.

No. Don't get yourself worked up. Trump won't betray Ukraine. He had a phone call with Zelensky already and both know what they are facing.

Trump is a natural, rich coward , he wont be capable to handle Muscovite mob.

look, you know me, i am a centrist. All what i want its our Common Victory over JIHADI 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 barbarians
GGRj38sa4AEIrMe.jpg

Last edited:
Forced Out *Joe is weak and worthless. That’s why Putin took the opportunity to invade Ukraine. >2% Kammie is even more weak and worthless. Worse things will happen around the world if she’s elected.
ok, I see, WHAT WILL BE TRUMP´S victory STRATEGY in Ukraine ?

Putin never escalates when we help Ukraine. 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 He escalates when we don't help enough. ONE FOR SURE, The far-left&right RADICALS are two sides of the same🇷🇺 🇸🇦 coin.

GNUkf3PWwAAtKSH.jpg

GVskCx2W4AAtAAl

there are some like myself who have no use for Putin or Zelensky. They both should go back to their corners.

there are some like myself who have no use for Putin or Zelensky. They both should go back to their corners.
Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

Ukraine will be supported as long as they believe they can continue the fight. If a more sober assessment is made, then Trump will help secure the best peace deal possible.

That's the way it will unfold. If he wins you will see. Ditto for NATO. He isn't going to leave, he is going to demand that others increase their funding and stay focused on reality not New Green Deals and other B.S while wars are breaking out.
So we are to believe you, about what Trump will do, as opposed to belive what Trump has said he will do.
Putin is Trump's hero. Putin is everything Trump would like to be.

Trump is a natural, rich coward , he wont be capable to handle Muscovite mob.

look, you know me, i am a centrist. All what i want its our Common Victory over JIHADI 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 barbarians
View attachment 1000877

You are a centralist? Hmmm, difficult to know, I would have to understand your definition of "centralist".

Forum List

Back