RFK Jr says that one of the main reasons he’s endorsing Trump is because of the former president's anti-🇺🇦Ukraine views.

Strength not weakness.
YES!
GHgfg30W8AEJjIz.jpg

GHlGzqHXEAAZ62o.jpg

GI8ei73WQAAO4Jr.jpg

A centralist? What in the frick are you talking about.
Extremists, like you, do not understand the concept of centrist.

First, the comment was not for you. You should stay in your lane.

Second, please explain how I am an extremist? That's a new one.

I mean it's no secret that social conservatives have been in love with Russia's leader and form of government for a long time
And Progressives are formulating the agendas of the genocide with some activated of many people of the world.

Don't be posting on a public message board and say stay in your lane. There are no lanes.
Your posts say who you are

No, you indicated that I am an extremists. That's a loaded accusation. I am not an extremists. I might suggest that if one doesn't believe in civil liberties and other critical Western values then that person is the extremists.

Believing in liberty of humans is not extremism unless you believe in the unnatural pursuit of extreme collectivism managed by appointed leaders. I do not subscribe to that extremism,.

I do not understand RFKjr . Is it the trauma of having his father assassinated? Is it the mercury poisoning? Is it the brain worms?

One wonders

Creep show? It would be great if these Putin sycophants could just move to Moscow 🇷🇺 🐷🇸🇦empire .
ps one for sure, Moscow empire was never invaded under Trump:nocknockHT:!

GVskCx2W4AAtAAl

IMG_4161.jpeg

Donold's campaign managers probably suggested not touching Bobby with a ten foot pole. But they're not as smart as him, because no one is.

Why can't left wing foreign agitators understand that Americans are smart enough not to waste taxpayer money on a crooked little country and have no desire to get into a shooting war with Russia?
Taxpayer money is going to American manufacturers.

Forum List

Back