Rfk jr security team stops would be assassin

I would like to see them fight it out in the arena like gladiators and the winner is the next president. Same with the VP position.
I know what you're doing. Keep it up, you're doing a pretty effective job at what you're doing.

This article is from early 2007. Saying Obama had just been given secret service protection.

Care to retract your obvious lie?
Can't read it due to paywall.
The guy was not arrested for attempted assassination, just for carrying concealed without proper permit, which is a big deal there, as they do not have constitutional carry, as they know it is a bad idea.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
I am right thanks for agreeing
Can't read it due to paywall.
The guy was not arrested for attempted assassination, just for carrying concealed without proper permit, which is a big deal there, as they do not have constitutional carry, as they know it is a bad idea.
So why do you think an armed man with connections to El Chapo was pretending to be security at an RFK event then hmmm?

The same reason undercover FBI agents posed as MAGA supporters on J6.
That should have been expected of the FBI.
The only reason anybody would need to deny it would be to prevent unfounded accusations against the FBI for Trump's political reasons.

Does that help you? You need to be able to just let it go or present a case or just stfu finally.

That should have been expected of the FBI.
The only reason anybody would need to deny it would be to prevent unfounded accusations against the FBI for Trump's political reasons.

Does that help you? You need to be able to just let it go or present a case or just stfu finally.
Except the FBI did pose as MAGA on Jan 6 it's been proven

Us Marshal Badge

View attachment 830522
Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com › us-marshal-badge › k=us+...

View attachment 830521
View attachment 830523
View attachment 830524
View attachment 830525
View attachment 830526
View attachment 830528
View attachment 830527
Old West Badges US Marshal Badge Metal Costume Prop Silver Color · 5.05.0 out ... Only 2 left in stock - order soon. YIWORD US Marshal Badge Baseball Golf Cap ...
30-day returns

Cently found 12 coupons!
Fair enough

So i'll ask again why did someone armed with connections El Chapo be at an RFK rally if he wasn't attempting to get close and kill him?

Think hard

Forum List

Back