Rfk jr security team stops would be assassin

Except the FBI did pose as MAGA on Jan 6 it's been proven
Yes, that's what I believe. It would have been their job, in circumstances that had been agreed upon to not include gun violence.

I don't see any way that the facts on the FBI presence can become part of the insurrectionists' defense. If you do then you are called upon to state some specifics. In other words, put up or stfu.

it's in your own post, fucktard. Obama was the exception. whackadoodle coasting on his family name does not qualify.
So Obama gets an exception with no threats made to him but RFK with two family members assassinated and now this doesn't?

Start making sense dumbass

there it is. coasting on the family name. that's practically all that asshole has. i thought you fucktards frowned upon influence peddling and trading on names.
Stop trying to change the subject

Obama - no threats

Kennedy - very real threats

Now answer the question

hahaha. you try to compare that to obama in 2007? hahaha. are you 5 years old? get the fuck out with your gaslighting.
First you said no large crowds, I proved you were lying

Now you say not as big as Obama

Again Obama had 0 threats on his life. Your own side had admitted in this thread the Kennedy's all have hits on them

Wanna try again you Harlem CrackRock Trotter reject?

That should have been expected of the FBI.
The only reason anybody would need to deny it would be to prevent unfounded accusations against the FBI for Trump's political reasons.

Does that help you? You need to be able to just let it go or present a case or just stfu finally.

There is a reason why: the Dem Star Chamber has not release the tapes, Granny-winebox didn't approve Trump's request for the National Guard to be in place, the "bomber" at the DNC hasn't been found, the capitol cop wasn't charged with murder for executing Ashley Babbit, people are being held in solitary confinement for trespassing, the White House colluded with Social Media to censor evidence counter to their narrative....

It's the same reason why Trotsky was used as the "Big Demon" after Stalin took power. This is all straight from the Marxist-Totalitarian playbook.

What you clueless little Girondists never see is that, once the real hardcore Lefties take power, they purge and excute a great many of their comrades. The Jacobin "Reign of Terror" was not a one off.

There is a reason why: the Dem Star Chamber has not release the tapes, Granny-winebox didn't approve Trump's request for the National Guard to be in place, the "bomber" at the DNC hasn't been found, the capitol cop wasn't charged with murder for executing Ashley Babbit, people are being held in solitary confinement for trespassing, the White House colluded with Social Media to censor evidence counter to their narrative....

It's the same reason why Trotsky was used as the "Big Demon" after Stalin took power. This is all straight from the Marxist-Totalitarian playbook.

What you clueless little Girondists never see is that, once the Left takes power, it purges and excutes a great many of their members. The Jacobin "Reign of Terror" was not a one off.
Bingo..well stated

He has security paid by his donor. He is not a leading candidate, as the primaries have not even taken place. Nobody gets it this early, unless the already had it, coming in.

Best advice is he should be careful and use the guidance of the security he already has.
He used Gavin De Becker for protection. They protect many high profile people, including Prince Harry.

First you said no large crowds, I proved you were lying

Now you say not as big as Obama

Again Obama had 0 threats on his life. Your own side had admitted in this thread the Kennedy's all have hits on them

Wanna try again you Harlem CrackRock Trotter reject?
have you consumed fake mrna salt recently? or were you exposed to WLAN?

you can try to compare obama 2007 and fucktard name coaster 2023, but you will only harvest laughter from me.

Forum List

Back