Rfk jr security team stops would be assassin

First you said no large crowds, I proved you were lying

Now you say not as big as Obama

Again Obama had 0 threats on his life. Your own side had admitted in this thread the Kennedy's all have hits on them

Wanna try again you Harlem CrackRock Trotter reject?
OP is a fn liar...

Sure she has.

If you think that us "evidence" then you must be ready to convict Xiden the FICUS based on the $20M dollars funneled through shell company accounts, meetings at the WH and official functions where Plugs facilitated Hunter's hustle, Hunter being part of Plug's entourage on official diplomatic trips, Hunter's laptop, the fake email accounts, and on and on.

Thanks!

If you actually read the law, like I did, major Presidential candidates are given SS protection within 120 days of an election. SS protection can be extended beyond that if circumstances dictate. Let's see what The Regime does with RFK Jr.

If you actually read the law, like I did, major Presidential candidates are given SS protection within 120 days of an election. SS protection can be extended beyond that if circumstances dictate. Let's see what The Regime does with RFK Jr.
ZOMG. that's brand new information. a BOMBSHELL

have you consumed fake mrna salt recently? or were you exposed to WLAN?

you can try to compare obama 2007 and fucktard name coaster 2023, but you will only harvest laughter from me.
You really are dumb. No one knew who Obama was in 07, EVERYONE knows who the Kennedy's are

Stupid is as stupid does, but he simply has not been charged as an attempted assassin.

I carry concealed in a shoulder holster. I happened to my Governor and briefly chatted yesterday on a trail in a park being assumed to the state park system (Forked Deer Bottoms, yesterday. I was carrying concealed at the time. No big deal. I mentioned planned kayak accessibility planned for the park when it was started under city of Jackson, (though thanked the young lady representing Jackson Parks and recreation for the wonderful work on the project up to now. The river shed development guy in the conversation said they were working on it. Local news was not there yet, but later when on the news, they announced development for multiple water access ramps in the new state park. This is how sometimes thing get done, chance opportunities to have your voice and concerns known. I was just wearing a light shirt over the holster, but the subject didn't come up, as not a big deal here. Of course, some people think I look like a clean cut cop looking guy, that presents well as I casually move around, in a nonthreatening way.
Right cause everyone who conceal carries at political events pretends to be security for the speaker while also having connections to one of the biggest Drug Lords in the world

Think man, you're smarter than this

OP is a fn liar...

Wow it's a good thing he had secret service then huh idiot

Right cause everyone who conceal carries at political events pretends to be security for the speaker while also having connections to one of the biggest Drug Lords in the world

Think man, you're smarter than this
Talk to the Prosecutor in LA County. It is not my city and certainly not my state. I have no control over what they determine or charge over there on the Left Coast, but you and I are both stuck with what is the public record as reported to all major outlets. I have no problem with Kennedy's campaign see to his security. It is not uncommon. It would be uncommon to think him important enough for you and me to foot the bill, at this stage of the campaign, and at this time, the powers that be, agree.

I don't see the big deal. Secret Service protect President Kennedy, and he got shot. I think they protected Robert Kennedy, and he got shot. I know they protected Ronald Reagan and he got shot. Just how many clients have been shot under the protection of Gavin de Becker and Associates? We got idiots on here, always harping on the dreaded "Deep State":eek: in the government. Why are the same people harping on here, that their candidate's protection should be turned over to the Secret Service?

Talk to the Prosecutor in LA County. It is not my city and certainly not my state. I have no control over what they determine or charge over there on the Left Coast, but you and I are both stuck with what is the public record as reported to all major outlets. I have no problem with Kennedy's campaign see to his security. It is not uncommon. It would be uncommon to think him important enough for you and me to foot the bill, at this stage of the campaign, and at this time, the powers that be, agree.

I don't see the big deal. Secret Service protect President Kennedy, and he got shot. I think they protected Robert Kennedy, and he got shot. I know they protected Ronald Reagan and he got shot. Just how many clients have been shot under the protection of Gavin de Becker and Associates? We got idiots on here, always harping on the dreaded "Deep State":eek: in the government. Why are the same people harping on here, that their candidate's protection should be turned over to the Secret Service?
Because when Secret Service exists to protect candidates, current and former presidents and the current president orders them to stand down to someone who had 2 family members murdered by the deep state it gives further credence to those people

You really are obtuse

Maybe because he's running for president and that's their job ¯\(ツ)
So is Cornel West. Where are the cries for his Secret Service protection? This is just another one of RFK's I am a victim talking points to pre-explain his loss.

So is Cornel West. Where are the cries for his Secret Service protection? This is just another one of RFK's I am a victim talking points to pre-explain his loss.
LOL yeah cause Cornel West is truly in the same league as a Kennedy

Its traditional for Presidential candidates, particularly those with a high profile like the Kennedy boy, to get Secret Service protection.

Why doesn't Sleepy Joe want his opponents to survive?
It isn't traditional as Obama was the only one who got it early based on being the first major black candidate, and Kennedy has to average 15% in polls for at least 30 days to get it. His RCP polling average is 11.9%.

It isn't traditional as Obama was the only one who got it early based on being the first major black candidate, and Kennedy has to average 15% in polls for at least 30 days to get it. His RCP polling average is 11.9%.
He was at 20% but not only that 2 of his family members were assassinated. His family has standing hits from the mafia but you don't think that warrants it LOL

Clowns

LOL yeah cause Cornel West is truly in the same league as a Kennedy

So now you've changed your standard? Either way, he doesn't meet the current criteria.

Forum List

Back