Rfk jr security team stops would be assassin

I am right thanks for agreeing

So why do you think an armed man with connections to El Chapo was pretending to be security at an RFK event then hmmm?
Stupid is as stupid does, but he simply has not been charged as an attempted assassin.

I carry concealed in a shoulder holster. I happened to meet my Governor and briefly chatted yesterday on a trail in a park being assumed to the state park system (Forked Deer Bottoms), yesterday. I was carrying concealed at the time. No big deal. I mentioned planned kayak accessibility planned for the park when it was started under city of Jackson not having been done, (though thanked the young lady representing Jackson Parks and recreation for the wonderful work on the project up to now. The river shed development guy in the conversation said they were working on it. Local news was not there yet, but later when on the news, they announced development for multiple water access ramps in the new state park. This is how sometimes thing get done, chance opportunities to have your voice and concerns known. I was just wearing a light shirt over the holster, but the subject didn't come up, as not a big deal here. Of course, some people think I look like a clean cut cop looking guy, that presents well as I casually move around, in a nonthreatening way.

Last edited:

And he's still denied Secret Service protection. Dems on here told me this was a conspiracy theory that anyone would want to kill him. Looks like you all are 0-60
You'll always have whack-a-doodles out there. He's got money, he can afford his private security..which looks like did their job.
He's far more useful spouting nonsense. You see in this article, his poll numbers are down almost 4% over the last two months.

Why does he need secret service protection? Sounds like he has the security he needs.

Its traditional for Presidential candidates, particularly those with a high profile like the Kennedy boy, to get Secret Service protection.

Why doesn't Sleepy Joe want his opponents to survive?

Its traditional for Presidential candidates, particularly those with a high profile like the Kennedy boy, to get Secret Service protection.

Why doesn't Sleepy Joe want his opponents to survive?
Cheated or dead is a big boost for Briben

the "bomber" at the DNC hasn't been found
Sure she has.

Forum List

Back