RFK thinks he can save the Democratic party.

Last edited:
Pretty funny that Trumpers are pushing this creep so hard
Same reason they talk up people like Tulsi Gabbard. Ties in with their narrative...but they wouldn't vote for them if their lives depended on it, gotta punch that "R" button....same with RFK.

Great interview about big pharma.

I don't personally think he can do it but his desire to seems legit.

A guy who claims that wi-fi can cause cancer.

“WiFi radiation is — does all kinds of bad things, including causing cancer,” Kennedy claimed.

“WiFi radiation causes cancer?” Rogan said, puzzled.

“Yeah, from your cell phone. I mean, there’s cell phone tumors, you know that, I mean, I’m representing hundreds of people who have cell phone tumors behind the ear. It’s always on the ear that you favor with your cell phone,” Kennedy explained. “We have the science, so if anybody let us in front of a jury it will be over.”

When Rogan asked the specific number of people suffering from cell phone cancer, Kennedy could not provide one.

“There’s a lot of people with it. They’re glioblastomas. That’s the kind of cancers that they get. The cancer’s not the worst thing. They also — WiFi radiation opens up your blood brain barrier,” Kennedy said. “And so all these toxics that are in your body can now go into your brain.”

“How does WiFi radiation open up your blood brain barrier?” Rogan asked.

“Now you’ve gone beyond my expertise. There are — I’m gonna use a number here and you’re gonna think it’s hyperbole, but it’s not. There are tens of thousands of studies that show the horrendous danger of WiFi radiation,” Kennedy said.

He is a kook.

He's not inert, he speaks coherently and he's intelligent, so that's 1000x better than Biden or Fetterman.
So do I.

55fad9869dd7cc15008bb1ba

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
He is a kook.
You are an ignorant one aren't you?

There are hundreds of studies on the ill effects of EMF to humans...

You are an ignorant one aren't you?

There are hundreds of studies on the ill effects of EMF to humans...

A bunch of crackpots.

“WiFi radiation is — does all kinds of bad things, including causing cancer,” Kennedy claimed.

“WiFi radiation causes cancer?” Rogan said, puzzled.

“Yeah, from your cell phone. I mean, there’s cell phone tumors, you know that, I mean, I’m representing hundreds of people who have cell phone tumors behind the ear. It’s always on the ear that you favor with your cell phone,” Kennedy explained. “We have the science, so if anybody let us in front of a jury it will be over.”

When Rogan asked the specific number of people suffering from cell phone cancer, Kennedy could not provide one.

“There’s a lot of people with it. They’re glioblastomas. That’s the kind of cancers that they get. The cancer’s not the worst thing. They also — WiFi radiation opens up your blood brain barrier,” Kennedy said. “And so all these toxics that are in your body can now go into your brain.”

“How does WiFi radiation open up your blood brain barrier?” Rogan asked.

“Now you’ve gone beyond my expertise. There are — I’m gonna use a number here and you’re gonna think it’s hyperbole, but it’s not. There are tens of thousands of studies that show the horrendous danger of WiFi radiation,” Kennedy said.

He is a kook.
Isn’t that a prerequisite to being a democrat? Being a kook? Like there are more than two sexes, and chicks can have dicks?

Nothing to see here, just move along.

Vaccines are BAD!!.

Yeah, when you're own family thinks you're a loon...you probably are. :)
the Vaccines are bad was the motto of the dembot party, not that long ago...Obama/Xiden even campaigned on it....he really fueled the anti-vaccine movement with his rhetoric.

In 2008, Obama called science on vaccines ‘inconclusive’​

By April 2008, when Obama was claiming research was inconclusive, scientists had already overwhelmingly rejected any causal relationship between vaccinations and autism

Forum List

Back