Rhode Island State Senator Cynthia Mendes: “when we’re sure homelessness has been resolved & no one is going to freeze to death, the protest will end”

I cant always read your mind

sometimes maybe but not this

The trillions we gave wall street hooked them on "free" money. They are addicted to it. It has helped cause homelessness. All that money caused prices to rise. Caused rent to go beyond what people could afford but you only want to blame the poor.

The trillions we gave wall street hooked them on "free" money. They are addicted to it. It has helped cause homelessness. All that money caused prices to rise. Caused rent to go beyond what people could afford but you only want to blame the poor.
We did not give wall st anything

the fed bought shares of stock to keep the market from collapsing

Was that a good idea?

I dont know

if it were up to me I wouldn't have done it

but surely you are not claiming that was our Biblical responsibility also?

We did not give wall st anything

the fed bought shares of stock to keep the market from collapsing

Was that a good idea?

I dont know

if it were up to me I wouldn't have done it

but surely you are not claiming that was our Biblical responsibility also?

It was 100% wrong in every way.

I have. Do you have a point or are you saying that the rest of the Bible can be ignored?
I am saying that all the empty virtue signaling you radical leftists engage in is exactly what Jesus railed against. You are doing it simply for your own ego as a way to LOOK virtuous without actually having to be so.

There is nothing inherently virtuous at all in allowing growing legions of druggies to shit all over sidewalks, steal from people and turn areas where hard-working people live into squalid wastelands filled with refuse.

Then the representative who loves the homeless so much should load them up and take them to her house shouldn't she? I mean if she really cared about the homeless.

I'm pretty sure they all would not fit. Stomping your feet is not a solution. Just because you are not interested in helping the poor does not mean you should be demeaning those who are willing to do so.

I'm pretty sure they all would not fit. Stomping your feet is not a solution. Just because you are not interested in helping the poor does not mean you should be demeaning those who are willing to do so.
Stomping feet? That's funny.

In the dem run cities where the problems are greatest, government refuses every opportunity to do something meaningful.

I dare you to watch the video I linked in post #6, and learn something.

Good on her.

Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor.

Proverbs 14:21

Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.

Proverbs 14:31
Government is never generous.

Generosity is strictly done with one's OWN money, never with money taken from someone else.

This is more a violation of thou shalt not steal

Government is never generous.

Generosity is strictly done with one's OWN money, never with money taken from someone else.

This is more a violation of thou shalt not steal

As I already pointed out, obviously that is not working.

Good on her.

Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor.

Proverbs 14:21

Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.

Proverbs 14:31
The poor, you shall ALWAYS have among you -- Jesus

Forum List

Back