Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets

The mental gymnastics that you Obama supporters are forced to perform trying to come up with excuses for the lies that were told to the American people by this Administration are a hoot to watch, Boo. Now it's a "mob riot" following the attack by an extremist militia that killed our Ambassador? So where did the extremist militia go? You seem to think that they went home and THEN a mob upset about a video suddenly appeared and killed our Ambassador? Your attempts at coming up with a plausible explanation for the lies have officially reached the point of FARCE with that scenario!

The only thing they got wrong was there was no protest in front of the Building before the attack started.

Why do you continue to peddle this obvious lie? The facts are well known. Everyone on the ground knew instantly it was a planned attack. They communicated that information up the chain. Everyone in the administration who was privy knew that as well. And yet they lied for weeks about it afterwards.

What did they always say they would look to for certainty as to what happened that night?

Why do you continue to claim it was a lie because of the campaign? In fact it's really a deflection to keep the focus off what the GOP candidate did and said that night, isn't it? At a time when Americans were being killed overseas by Islamic extremist, we used to come together and rally behind the President, not anymore. The GOP has killed even that.

The mental gymnastics that you Obama supporters are forced to perform trying to come up with excuses for the lies that were told to the American people by this Administration are a hoot to watch, Boo. Now it's a "mob riot" following the attack by an extremist militia that killed our Ambassador? So where did the extremist militia go? You seem to think that they went home and THEN a mob upset about a video suddenly appeared and killed our Ambassador? Your attempts at coming up with a plausible explanation for the lies have officially reached the point of FARCE with that scenario!

The only thing they got wrong was there was no protest in front of the Building before the attack started.

The White House aka The Home of the Whopper didn't get anything wrong. They lied.

Nice try, but no cookies or milk for you tonight.

Why do you continue to peddle this obvious lie? The facts are well known. Everyone on the ground knew instantly it was a planned attack. They communicated that information up the chain. Everyone in the administration who was privy knew that as well. And yet they lied for weeks about it afterwards.

What did they always say they would look to for certainty as to what happened that night?

Why do you continue to claim it was a lie because of the campaign? In fact it's really a deflection to keep the focus off what the GOP candidate did and said that night, isn't it? At a time when Americans were being killed overseas by Islamic extremist, we used to come together and rally behind the President, not anymore. The GOP has killed even that.

Bullshit.
The president lied. Rice lied. These are incontrovertible facts. Your deflection does nothing to change that.

Everyone in the world lied but the Pub propaganda machine, lol...

I believe the Secretary of Defence, his Generals and all the senior officials at the Pentagon who testified that they knew it was a terrorist attack.

I believe they told the truth.

Bullshit.
The president lied. Rice lied. These are incontrovertible facts. Your deflection does nothing to change that.

I'm sure you feel they did, deep down, way down, in your gut, don't you?

Bullshit.

It isn't a feeling. It is simply objective fact. Why you cannot recognize objective fact and substitute your own feeling is beyond me.
Answer 2 questions:
1) Do you think the president, Rice, Clinton, and others in the loops knew that it was a terrorist attack?
If the answer is No, then why did their subordinates, who reported to them, report that it was?
2) If they knew, why did Rice go on TV and declare it was not a terrorist attack? Why did Clinton say it was not a terrorist attack several days later? Why did Obama not say it was a terrorist attack several weeks later?

Bullshit.

It isn't a feeling. It is simply objective fact. Why you cannot recognize objective fact and substitute your own feeling is beyond me.
Answer 2 questions:
1) Do you think the president, Rice, Clinton, and others in the loops knew that it was a terrorist attack?
If the answer is No, then why did their subordinates, who reported to them, report that it was?
2) If they knew, why did Rice go on TV and declare it was not a terrorist attack? Why did Clinton say it was not a terrorist attack several days later? Why did Obama not say it was a terrorist attack several weeks later?

Please remain calm as I and a team of scientists attempt to fire a photonic gun and tetrion particles in an attempt to release you from the phantom zone where you are quite clearly trapped.

We'll have oxygen at the ready because you are quite clearly suffering a serious case of hypoxia.

Answer 2 questions:

Please remain calm as I and a team of scientists attempt to fire a photonic gun and tetrion particles in an attempt to release you from the phantom zone where you are quite clearly trapped.

We'll have oxygen at the ready because you are quite clearly suffering a serious case of hypoxia.

Translation: If I answer those questions I'll be admitting Obama lied. Must...cover...up......

Answer 2 questions:

What is THAT, Mustang? I can only assume that you think being "cute" is the way to handle an Administration that lied to the American people about the deaths of 4 Americans. I'm quite sure what happened in Benghazi isn't the laughing matter to the families of the men who died there that it is to you.

Answer 2 questions:

What is THAT, Mustang? I can only assume that you think being "cute" is the way to handle an Administration that lied to the American people about the deaths of 4 Americans. I'm quite sure what happened in Benghazi isn't the laughing matter to the families of the men who died there that it is to you.
Like most leftists, he doesn't give a shit about dead Americans. Unless those dead Americans can be used to further the leftist agenda. Then he's outraged something like this can happen.
Libs are the biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet.

Forum List

Back