Rich, famous, Samual Jackson getting it wrong on hollywood and awards....blacks get awards for doing bad s**t on screen? Hannibal Lector anyone?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah.....rich cry baby Samual Jackson gives a real dumb interview......

I guess black folk usually win for doing despicable shit on screen. Like Denzel [Washington] for being a horrible cop in Training Day. All the great stuff he did in uplifting roles like Malcolm X? No — we’ll give it to this motherfucker. So maybe I should have won one.”

Anthony Hopkins won the Academy award for Hannibal Lector...you know, a white guy doing despicable shit on screen....

Meanwhile....Sidney Piotier, in 1964 during the height of democrat party racism and won an academy award for "Lillies of the Field." I don't think he ate someone's brains or liver in that movie....did he?

I guess black folk usually win for doing despicable shit on screen. Like Denzel [Washington] for being a horrible cop in Training Day. All the great stuff he did in uplifting roles like Malcolm X? No — we’ll give it to this motherfucker. So maybe I should have won one.”

Anthony Hopkins won the Academy award for Hannibal Lector...you know, a white guy doing despicable shit on screen....

Meanwhile....Sidney Piotier, in 1964 during the height of democrat party racism and won an academy award for "Lillies of the Field." I don't think he ate someone's brains or liver in that movie....did he?

SLJ says whitey not allowed to say the n word ever.....unless....its a movie that SLJ approves of or is helping fund or is an approved whitey Dimmer buddy. Where is that law written??

Hollywood is incredibly racist (obviously, since it's run by white leftists).

What can you say about an actor worth about 250 million who classifies his own roles as despicable shit? Accurate, whiny, hypocritical or all of the above?

What can you say about an actor worth about 250 million who classifies his own roles as despicable shit? Accurate, whiny, hypocritical or all of the above?
Samuel L. Jackson has had some great roles and done a good job (Deep Blue Sea, including when the shark ate him) and some bad ones --- Cell, Stephen King's movie about the world being zombied suddenly by their cell phones. In that one, the original King character was a very small thin mild white homosexual with a little mustache and a white Persian cat, and in the movie this turns into ----- Samuel L. Jackson???? Darn. King wrote all his books white, blacks are rare and sometimes bizarre in the whole body of work, but lately the movies from his books have transmogrified his leads from whites into blacks. King turned into an anti-gun liberal after using guns in 100% of his books. I guess he wanted "diversity." None of the changes of race are plausible; it works poorly and the movies tank.

Forum List

Back