rich republicans don't like homeless Jesus

So where are any political affiliations identified in the article?

and for the record, Christ is welcome to sleep at my place anytime.

So where are any political affiliations identified in the article?

and for the record, Christ is welcome to sleep at my place anytime.

How many other homeless do you extend the same respite?
What you do for the least of these, you do for me, right?
Do you, therefore, have regular homeless houseguests?

Cons don't believe the bible where Jesus says, "The son of man has no place to rest his head" because they don't like the poor and the homeless. One rich bitch called the cops on the church that had a statue of homeless Jesus on a park bench.

Statue of a homeless Jesus startles a wealthy community | 89.3 KPCC

Christians Ignore this part of their bible
Matthew:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. :eusa_whistle:

Cons don't believe the bible where Jesus says, "The son of man has no place to rest his head" because they don't like the poor and the homeless. One rich bitch called the cops on the church that had a statue of homeless Jesus on a park bench.

Matthew:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. :eusa_whistle:

Christians don't ignore it.

Dems read it and think Jesus was talking about food stamps

yuppiejesus_t520.jpg

This is how right wingers see Jesus. Not in a dirty wizard's robe and certainly not with long hair and sandals.

Matthew:

So, like Avatar, you regularly put homeless people up in your home?
The only solution to public support is private support, and we already know that isn't enough.

Matthew:

The only solution to public support is private support, and we already know that isn't enough.

You don't know dick about what I do or support.

But, yes, you and your refrigerator box can park in my driveway

You don't know dick about what I do or support.

But, yes, you and your refrigerator box can park in my driveway

It was a question, which you deftly did not answer.
How many homeless actually DO use your property for refuge?
What you say you WOULD do is empty.

Democrats funded the cross in a jar of piss as a work of "art"

You are equating a jar of piss with the homeless Jesus?
Very telling.

He's revealing the level of respect Dimocraps bestow upon Jesus. Most people got the point, sorry you are too stupid to understand.

Too bad Jesus ain't here to put hands on you, retard.

Ah, the Fruits of the Spirit as always demonstrated in the heart of the true believer.
You are a shining beacon for the faith.

Forum List

Back