rich republicans don't like homeless Jesus

Cons don't believe the bible where Jesus says, "The son of man has no place to rest his head" because they don't like the poor and the homeless. One rich bitch called the cops on the church that had a statue of homeless Jesus on a park bench.

Statue of a homeless Jesus startles a wealthy community | 89.3 KPCC

Christians Ignore this part of their bible
Matthew:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. :eusa_whistle:

If christians followed the teachings of their god, there would be no people sleeping in the cold, no children going to bed hungry.

There would be no churches sitting empty when their fellow human beings were freezing to death on the steps outside.

Cons don't believe the bible where Jesus says, "The son of man has no place to rest his head" because they don't like the poor and the homeless. One rich bitch called the cops on the church that had a statue of homeless Jesus on a park bench.

Matthew:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. :eusa_whistle:

The majority of food banks, homeless shelters, and charity hospitals are RUN BY CHRISTIANS, out of CHRISTIAN OWNED buildings.

Try again.

If you ever go visit any of those places, you'll find they're run by liberals. But go to a evangelical con church, and they demand work and a prayer before any charity is given.

Matthew:

If christians followed the teachings of their god, there would be no people sleeping in the cold, no children going to bed hungry.

There would be no churches sitting empty when their fellow human beings were freezing to death on the steps outside.

And if cons were REALLY Christians, they wouldn't be trying to destroy food stamps that feed children. They wouldn't be trying to destroy Social Security in order to throw the elderly out in the street. And they wouldn't be trying to destroy health care to the sick, and Medicare for the elderly. Woe to the cons. "The first shall be last and the last shall be first."

Matthew:

And if cons were REALLY Christians, they wouldn't be trying to destroy food stamps that feed children. They wouldn't be trying to destroy Social Security in order to throw the elderly out in the street. And they wouldn't be trying to destroy health care to the sick, and Medicare for the elderly. Woe to the cons. "The first shall be last and the last shall be first."
interesting....now tell me, do you really believe those things are happening?.....

Matthew:

There is nothing remotely Christian about stealing from your neighbor to support your perverted idea of "charity".

Bruce ignored the question that was asked of him. And answered with a question.

It's an old and stale diversionary tactic, and should be ignored.

Matthew:

Had you actually read scripture you'd know that was false

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

I said you and your refrigerator box are welcome to spend the night on my driveway

I know.
You never answered the question.
Now you have made my exact point AGAIN!
How many of the homeless have been allowed to camp on David Geffen's beach or Barbra Streisand's front lawn?

How does that address whether CrusaderFrank has entertained these guests?
We can denigrate Hollywood on another thread.
Right now CrusaderFrank is crashing and burning.

interesting....now tell me, do you really believe those things are happening?.....

You and I both know they are happening. So does everyone else. But unless there is no God, you will fail.

liberals believe we should render unto Caesar that which is their neighbors......

What a pitiful attempt to try to justify your greed.

It seems clear that liberals love the homeless more than conservatives since liberal policies always make more homeless people.
Even more pitiful.

Last edited:
I know.
You never answered the question.
Now you have made my exact point AGAIN!
How many of the homeless have been allowed to camp on David Geffen's beach or Barbra Streisand's front lawn?

Bruce bring your refrigerator box and see for yourself

Matthew:

No. We are the ones out there doing it instead of outsourcing our responsibilities to minister to the needy to a bueaucrat.

NO WORRIES ABOUT JESUS AND HIS HOME,JESUS'S CITY HAS STREETS OF PURE GOLD AND GATES OF PEARL. WOW!!!! Just think,we believers will live there with JESUS!!!

You and I both know they are happening. So does everyone else. But unless there is no God, you will fail.

Hangover writes like he's the son of a Jake Starkey Bodecca hook up

Last edited:

Bruce bring your refrigerator box and see for yourself

Just answer the question.
Never mind.
You already have.
Your disparagement with the "refrigerator box" line tells us all we need to know.

Last edited:

Matthew:

No. We are the ones out there doing it instead of outsourcing our responsibilities to minister to the needy to a bueaucrat.

By not using government to address these issues you are guaranteeing the needs will never get met and people will needlessly suffer, because charity alone is not up to the task.

Forum List

Back