rich republicans don't like homeless Jesus

I see no need to repeat what I have already posted.....they were free to do with their property whatever they wished.....so your claim that it was compelled is obviously false.....

I truly have no idea why this is so difficult for him to understand.

I see no need to repeat what I have already posted.....they were free to do with their property whatever they wished.....so your claim that it was compelled is obviously false.....

Yeah.
Can't trust that scripture stuff.
I understand.

Except we've both shown you exactly where the scripture says it and you're denying that Peter said they were free to do as they chose with their property.

Yeah.
Can't trust that scripture stuff.
I understand.

Except we've both shown you exactly where the scripture says it and you're denying that Peter said they were free to do as they chose with their property.

THAT ISN'T WHAT IT SAYS!!!!!!!!
He was chastising them for not giving it when they had it.
Pathetic.

THAT ISN'T WHAT IT SAYS!!!!!!!!
He was chastising them for not giving it when they had it.
Pathetic.
if that is the case, why did he say something else?.......

He didn't.
Your a moron and really, really can't read.

????....you said he was chastising them for not giving it when they had it.....what he actually said was.....
4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

how is that not something else?.....it obviously wasn't compelled if choice of what to do was at their disposal........

if that is the case, why did he say something else?.......

He didn't.

????....you said he was chastising them for not giving it when they had it.....what he actually said was.....
4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

how is that not something else?.....it obviously wasn't compelled if choice of what to do was at their disposal........

You really can't read, can you?
The "choice" wasn't at his disposal, the money was!!!! He had the money and didn't give it. "What made you think of doing such a thing?" Peter is amazed that holding out would even pass through the mind of Ananais, because doing so was unthinkable in their community.
This is brain-dead stupid on your part.

He didn't.

The "choice" wasn't at his disposal, the money was!!!!

so he could do what he wanted with the money except what he wanted to do?...../scratches head.....

so he could do what he wanted with the money except what he wanted to do?...../scratches head.....

No. He wasn't free to do what he wanted with the money. That's why Peter is pissed! He doesn't understand where Ananais even got the IDEA he could hold some out.
Are you this stupid, because this isn't a grey area of scripture. It really isn't.

No. He wasn't free to do what he wanted with the money. That's why Peter is pissed! He doesn't understand where Ananais even got the IDEA he could hold some out.
Are you this stupid, because this isn't a grey area of scripture. It really isn't.

I'm beginning to understand why your church failed....

I'm beginning to understand why your church failed....

Not a rebuttal.

Forum List

Back