rich republicans don't like homeless Jesus

And if cons were REALLY Christians, they wouldn't be trying to destroy food stamps that feed children. They wouldn't be trying to destroy Social Security in order to throw the elderly out in the street. And they wouldn't be trying to destroy health care to the sick, and Medicare for the elderly. Woe to the cons. "The first shall be last and the last shall be first."
interesting....now tell me, do you really believe those things are happening?.....

You and I both know they are happening. So does everyone else. But unless there is no God, you will fail.

lol....no, its not happening....makes for a nice litany of liberal foolishness, though.....I was just trying to learn if you were a sheep or a liar......

Christians Ignore this part of their bible
Matthew:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. :eusa_whistle:

No. We are the ones out there doing it instead of outsourcing our responsibilities to minister to the needy to a bueaucrat.

By not using government to address these issues you are guaranteeing the needs will never get met and people will needlessly suffer, because charity alone is not up to the task.

right.....and the trillions of dollars the government has spent on the issue of poverty since the 60s has been so successful........

How does that address whether CrusaderFrank has entertained these guests?
We can denigrate Hollywood on another thread.
Right now CrusaderFrank is crashing and burning.

Bruce bring your refrigerator box and see for yourself

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Just answer the question.
Never mind.
You already have.
Your disparagement with the "refrigerator box" line tells us all we need to know.

The disparagement was aimed at you and your snide persona. You think you're going to draw me out into some pathetic "what have you done for the homeless lately" debate.

Laughable

Matthew:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. :eusa_whistle:

No. We are the ones out there doing it instead of outsourcing our responsibilities to minister to the needy to a bueaucrat.

By not using government to address these issues you are guaranteeing the needs will never get met and people will needlessly suffer, because charity alone is not up to the task.

We've been fighting the war on poverty the Democrat way for 50 years and all we have to show is more poverty and debt than anyone could imagine.

Your ideas suck and just don't work

Bruce bring your refrigerator box and see for yourself

Never mind.
You already have.
Your disparagement with the "refrigerator box" line tells us all we need to know.

The disparagement was aimed at you and your snide persona. You think you're going to draw me out into some pathetic "what have you done for the homeless lately" debate.

Laughable

Not at all.
I expect you to avoid the issue completely.
So far, so good.

interesting....now tell me, do you really believe those things are happening?.....

You and I both know they are happening. So does everyone else. But unless there is no God, you will fail.

Hangover writes like he's the son of a Jake Starkey Bodecca hook up

That's irrelevant to the fact.

All these lame con posts trying to justify their greed, while claiming to be godly. Matthew 7:21

Last edited:

We've been fighting the war on poverty the Democrat way for 50 years and all we have to show is more poverty and debt than anyone could imagine.

Economically, Could Obama Be America's Best President? - Forbes

This article may open your eyes. I doubt it, but maybe.

Regardless, I wasn't talking partisanship. I was referring to the role of government, not party, in addressing the needs of people.
Without the huge resources government can bring to the problem the suffering would spin out of control, as charity can not meet the need.

Remember when Jesus begged the Romans to feed and shelter him?
Remember when Jesus demanded the Romans shake down the rustics to feed the poor?

And He said to them, "Whose likeness and inscription is this?"

And they said to Him, "Caesar's."

And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

One of the most out of context phrases ever used. The Koch brothers, er, I mean Caesar, is not seen as a pious one. All should turn his money away.

Matthew 22 KJV - And Jesus answered and spake unto them - Bible Gateway
15 Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk.

16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.

17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?

18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?

19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.

20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?

21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

22 When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left him, and went their way.

right.....and the trillions of dollars the government has spent on the issue of poverty since the 60s has been so successful........

Imagine where seniors would be without SS and Medicare alone.

Never mind.
You already have.

Laughable

Not at all.
So far, so good.

Perfect

Mission accomplished.

Let's talk about your 50 year track record of failure in "Fighting poverty"

Economically, Could Obama Be America's Best President? - Forbes

This article may open your eyes. I doubt it, but maybe.

Regardless, I wasn't talking partisanship. I was referring to the role of government, not party, in addressing the needs of people.
Without the huge resources government can bring to the problem the suffering would spin out of control, as charity can not meet the need.

You have some form of Attention Deficit Disorder.

We're talking about the 50 Year Track record of total Failure in the "War on Poverty"

Laughable

Not at all.
So far, so good.

Perfect

Mission accomplished.

Let's talk about your 50 year track record of failure in "Fighting poverty"

Already started without you.

Remember when Jesus demanded the Romans shake down the rustics to feed the poor?

And He said to them, "Whose likeness and inscription is this?"

And they said to Him, "Caesar's."

And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

One of the most out of context phrases ever used. The Koch brothers, er, I mean Caesar, is not seen as a pious one. All should turn his money away.

Matthew 22 KJV - And Jesus answered and spake unto them - Bible Gateway
15 Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk.

16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.

17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?

18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?

19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.

20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?

21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

22 When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left him, and went their way.

render unto Soros

All these lame con posts trying to justify their greed, while claiming to be godly. Matthew 7:21

"I sound like every other Progressive and never had an original idea once" -- Book of a Hungover Sock

"I sound like every other Progressive and never had an original idea once" -- Book of a Hungover Sock

These drive-by one liner posts aren't arguments.
They just make you look like an unthinking troll.

Cons don't believe the bible where Jesus says, "The son of man has no place to rest his head" because they don't like the poor and the homeless. One rich bitch called the cops on the church that had a statue of homeless Jesus on a park bench.

Statue of a homeless Jesus startles a wealthy community | 89.3 KPCC

Matthew:

They also ignore the verse that says 'you cannot serve both God and wealth'.

Forum List

Back