rich republicans don't like homeless Jesus

Locating tent cities for the homeless is at best difficult. It's not that the citizenry oppose having a place for the homeless, they just don't want them in their neighborhood.

It's almost unheard of for at tent city to be located anywhere near a wealthy neighborhood, but in Portland, Oregon that's exactly what's happening. Portland is a pretty liberal city compared to most of America, however homeowners vow to continue the fight to keep the homeless out of their neighborhood.

Tent city planned in fancy Portland neighborhood - Salon.com

You made the direct comparison.
Live with it.

I'm highlighting that the Dems support putting a Cross in a jar of piss and funded it as "art"

Why would you bring it up if it has nothing to do with the discussion of the sculpture that is the basis of this thread?
You can run, but you can't hide.

I'm highlighting that the Dems support putting a Cross in a jar of piss and funded it as "art"

You then made the leap that I was equating Jesus with something and quite frankly, you lost me along the way.

Why would you bring it up if it has nothing to do with the discussion of the sculpture that is the basis of this thread?
You can run, but you can't hide.

You then made the leap that I was equating Jesus with something and quite frankly, you lost me along the way.

I have found that is pretty easy to do.

yuppiejesus_t520.jpg

This is how right wingers see Jesus. Not in a dirty wizard's robe and certainly not with long hair and sandals.

ObamaHalo1.jpg

This is how Dems see their Savior

Never heard a Dem refer to him in this way.
Only Republicans.

Remember when Jesus begged the Romans to feed and shelter him?
Remember when Jesus demanded the Romans shake down the rustics to feed the poor?

And He said to them, "Whose likeness and inscription is this?"

And they said to Him, "Caesar's."

And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

Remember when Jesus begged the Romans to feed and shelter him?
Remember when Jesus demanded the Romans shake down the rustics to feed the poor?

And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

I noticed you avoided my question about how many of the homeless you entertain on your property.
Is the answer embarrassing?
This is why public assistance is so necessary.
People talk a great game about their charity, but the amount to do the job can't remotely be raised if left to the conscience of the individual.

Last edited:

I noticed you avoided my question about how many of the homeless you entertain on your property.
People talk a great game about their charity, but the amount to do the job can't remotely be raised if left to the conscience of the individual.

I said you and your refrigerator box are welcome to spend the night on my driveway

Especially when we are talking about the pittance of charitable contributions that come from progressives, who seem to think that paying their taxes and schlepping the problem of the needy off onto bureaucrats means that they care.

Democrats funded the cross in a jar of piss as a work of "art"

You are equating a jar of piss with the homeless Jesus?
Very telling.

Huh?

You are not making any sense. Very telling.

Of course you don't get it, ...very telling.

You don't know dick about what I do or support.

But, yes, you and your refrigerator box can park in my driveway

On the contrary, we all know you by your fruits. Taking food from the mouths of children with your con ideology. Denying healthcare to the sick. Trying to take Social Security from the elderly, and their Medicare. Yes we all know you very well.

Last edited:

I said you and your refrigerator box are welcome to spend the night on my driveway

I know.
You never answered the question.
Now you have made my exact point AGAIN!

Especially when we are talking about the pittance of charitable contributions that come from progressives, who seem to think that paying their taxes and schlepping the problem of the needy off onto bureaucrats means that they care.

And the red states that suck up most of the support dollars.

I know.
You never answered the question.
Now you have made my exact point AGAIN!
How many of the homeless have been allowed to camp on David Geffen's beach or Barbra Streisand's front lawn?

Cons don't believe the bible where Jesus says, "The son of man has no place to rest his head" because they don't like the poor and the homeless. One rich bitch called the cops on the church that had a statue of homeless Jesus on a park bench.

Statue of a homeless Jesus startles a wealthy community | 89.3 KPCC

Christians Ignore this part of their bible
Matthew:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. :eusa_whistle:

The majority of food banks, homeless shelters, and charity hospitals are RUN BY CHRISTIANS, out of CHRISTIAN OWNED buildings.

Try again.

And the red states that suck up most of the support dollars.
The topic of my post is what grimy hypocrite cheapskates progressives are, not the "red states suck up the most welfare" lie.

So where are any political affiliations identified in the article?

and for the record, Christ is welcome to sleep at my place anytime.

How many other homeless do you extend the same respite?
What you do for the least of these, you do for me, right?
Do you, therefore, have regular homeless houseguests?
No surprise, Avatar ignored the question.

Forum List

Back